19.

Sana and her family left home to Airport before crack of the dawn; She was shocked to see his blue car in the entrance of the community early at 4:30am, she never thought that he would wake up that early just to see her but got another shock to see him following their car beyond Ghaziabad-Delhi borders. She texted him, curious to know his intentions!

Sana

Why are you following? Are you planning to come to Airport or wait... don't tell me that you are coming to Kerala? 😲

SS🚘

I am coming to Airport... just put your windows down, I want to see you!

Sana

Are you mad!! Go home Sid...

SS🚘

No, do what I said, now...

Sana put down her windows immediately when she saw the reply from him. Her phone was in silent so no one in the car guessed what she was doing but Subbu anna asked why she put her window down when AC was running. She gave excuse that she needed fresh morning air. Then he drove parallel to their car with his windows down on her side and both peeking glimpses of each other.

Sid looked just out of bed, heavy puffed eyes with the same t-shirt he wore yesterday they met in her house. He was looking at her with distress and passion, the feeling of being apart from her was giving him pang in his heart and his face reflected it all. Looking at him Sana could not keep her tears flowing, her heart twitched and gave a gnawing pain in her stomach.

Sid followed them till Airport behind there cab taking glimpses of her till she went inside the Terminal. He reached home and got dressed up for the day's work. It was second day without her in the car next to him! 

He had a usual day with less enthusiasm he would have otherwise, he got text from Sana about her reaching safe and then other text after a while which disturbed him saying that she lost her Nani and that she might have to stay till 13 days which just shook his floor. There are usually 13 days rituals if someone in family is demised in a Tamil Brahmin tradition, and she tried to explain that to him. She was upset with her Nani's loss and he did not push her much understanding her situation. 

She also was sad with pain around her and seeing her mom crying and in sorrow was making her condition even worse.  She has never faced any deaths in her life and this was the first time she experienced hands on and it was brutal! By the end of second day she wanted to escape the place and remorseless around her. She was in constant touch with Sid through text but was unable to call him due to the family crowd around her and he too apprehended that. 

Third day morning she went to her parents and requested them if she can go back, "Appa, Amma after today's ritual can I go back home, please?"

"Why beta? we all will go back together after 13th day and how will you go alone and live at home alone.. no no we can't take that risk bacha," Appa said concerned and worried. 

"I have not accrued enough leave Appa and I don't want to lose this job, I just joined that company! I will manage Appa, I am not a kid anymore and also Monty didi and her family is coming back today, she will be there with me," Sana insisted adamant with her ask. 

"But Sana tu akeli kaise jayegi aur akele kaise rahegi woh bhi 10 din?" her mom asked anxious. 

"Reh lungi amma, trust me.. yahan nahi reh sakthi, mera dum gut raha hain yahan.. aur my job is important to me, please understand ma..." persistenat she replied back. 

Her dad called Subbu and asked him his opinion and he asked if he can travel too with Sana as he is also having problems at job and he going with Sana would give them the needed comfort and they agreed to that giving Sana a much needed relief and she sighed a long breath bringing a small smile after days!  After the day's ritual they packed there bags to travel back home in the night flight. 

She texted Sid about her changed travel plan and asked him to pick her up for work tomorrow. 

Sid was  ecstatically happy, overjoyed seeing Sana's message, he was missing her and this message gave a needed hope and he was elated. He was constantly texting her to know her whereabouts as to when she landed to till where she reached and he was there at community entrance when she reached her flat in cab, she didn't know he was there in the car standing outside to get her glimpse. She was tired and sleepy, no idea that Sid is there just to take her peek late at night. She took her bags from trunk and walked towards her flat when she suddenly turned as if someone is calling her soul, and there he was standing tall smiling at far looking at her with full of love. 

She couldn't believe her eyes at first, how someone can be so crazy for her! Just to have a small  glimpse can someone take so much efforts to wake up early or be awake so late? She felt blessed to have a man like Sid who adored her and understood her. The perseverance he displayed was undaunting during the time she was facing harrowing time of her. This was  something she has to learn from him. The respect for him grow one fold more. 

Sana

Love you Sid 💖💋

SS🚘

Wow someone is in good mood, I am happy you are back Moti.. Love you too.. Good night and rest well... can't wait to meet you tomorrow and hold you in my arms. 

Sana had a smile seeing the message, that 'Moti' tag didn't bother her anymore rather she loved that nickname which was just for him to address. 

Sana

Me too 😊  Good night and sweet dreams 😴💖

As darkness of night covered their mind and body they dreamed about the new morning of how they can possibly love each other more than they do today and doubts gone next morning when they see each other to love even more! 

________________________________________________________________________________

A short update today.. Please vote and comment.. I can see many reads but very less vote and comments, please support this new writer and share this story to your friends and Wattpad profiles. You would be greatly appreciated... Thank you in advance and love you all... ❤❤❤