13.

It was a weekend and that means an hour more of sleep for Sana which she loves to take, though with lot of noises from the house, but she did not mind as she is used to it. Her father is a firm believer of 'Early to bed Early to rise' concept. He would daily wake up by 5am and make a nice filter coffee for both himself and his wife. Sana's mom would never get up from bed unless she gets her bed coffee made by her dad. He would then make all the noises in the world to wake up both the kids. Put morning tamil suprabatham (devotional) songs, push the steel cloth stand from the balcony, open the curtains, switch off the fan, cooler. Pour water in plants, give bread to stray dog from balcony. This was his daily routine by 6am all the members in house would wake up without him specifically calling their names. But on weekend he would not switch of the fan and cooler till 7am and let both kids sleep but after that he would again start making disturbances to wake them up.

He would do his morning prayer routine with Subbu anna. He was a firm believer in following the Brahmin customs of prayer, like Sandhya Vandhanam, Veda chanting which they would religiously follow. Sana loves to hear the Veda chanting from his fathers voice, which was melodious, it was kind of meditation for her, spiritual and divine. Whole house would illuminate with positive energy.

Her mom on the other hand would make a feast on weekends and all the family members would eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. They always had lot of guests in their house, their relatives, friends who would just come to have food made by her mom. She was very particular about cleanliness and would make sure everyone did their part of cleaning chores which Sana loathed. Subbu anna is a very obedient and disciplined, he did his work diligently and was never reminded. Sana on the other hand was a pampered by her dad and would always escape doing her part which Subbu anna does eventually so that she does not get scolded by mom.

Sana would spend her time listening to music, dancing on the numbers, and reading books, but now she had one more distraction and that was her mobile phone where she waited for Sid to call or message her. She would carry her phone all the time now, being careful of the family, so that they do not pick Sid's call or see his message and question her about him.

Sid on the other hand usually was laid back on weekends. He would wake up late, go to gym and would workout, taking extra time. Go to club for swimming and catch up with friends, watch cricket match. His mom would make his favorite food just simple healthy lunch and dinner, the way he like. Life was good for him, also with new addition in his life it was more blissful. He would message her Good morning, Good nights, ride around her community whenever he went somewhere just to take a glimpse of her, horning the trademark horn, Beep..Beep..Beepbeepbeep... and she would show up smiling and looking for him from the balcony. 

They were having the time of their life; it was a month since they met the first time in company. Sana wanted to celebrate the day and as it was a weekend, she asked Sid if they can meet. Sid was more than happy to meet her outside of her company and car rides. He immediately responded in a yes as this would be their first time and that too coming that request from Sana was huge. He always gave her the space she needed and respected her request about the physical proximity. She was not comfortable with kissing and still apprehensive about it. They have not had there first kiss yet! And Sid was impatient to experience that with Sana, but he waited for her to get comfortable and trust him with that.

They decided to meet in a Mall, watch a movie and have dinner later. But she could not come alone and came with Monty di in her scooter taking due permission with her parents as they would never deny her if Monty is going with her. Sid too asked Sumit to accompany him as he wanted Sana all for himself and asked Sumit to entertain Monty when he was with Sana.

"Hi Sid, hi Sumit", Monty and Sana said together hugging them.

"Hi Sana, hi Monty, nice to see you both, kaise ho dono," asked Sumit.

"First class, Sid tickets le liye? Let's go I don't want to miss the ads that comes before the movie." Sana said making Sid and Sumit laugh out loud. Monty was not surprised she knew Sana and she knew how fond Sana was about not missing even a single thing that showed in the big screen and she just rolled her eye.

"Hain le liye, Chalo.. we will get popcorn and drinks for you guys, tere liye Fanta and you Monty what will you have?" Sid asked as he knew that Sana didn't like any black color soda drink, like she said, but Fanta was her favorite or mango juice.

"Coke for me, please. Thanks Sid," said Monty. They waited in the entrance of the gate for them, and they came happy and excited. Sana was very excited to be with Sid and being with Di helped her to overcome her fear of someone seeing her with Sid.

Sid took the tickets of the topmost back row, they were not many people which was the best part. It was a Akshay Kumar movie full entertainment Bollywood masala. Sid sat in the corner, Sana next, followed by Monty and Sumit.

Sumit was a talkative funny guy and fully entertaining Monty who was enjoying his company. They both clicked instantly, and Sana was pleasantly surprised to see her friend enjoying.  Sid was happy to be with Sana and he was enjoying her company too. They both held their hand and looked each other time to time during the movie in the dark. She laughed during comic scene, cried during emotional, blushed in romantic scene. There came a kiss scene too where Sid looked at Sana with expectations, Sana could feel his eye on her lips, and she also looked him. His eye radiating all his passions for her. She held his muscular arm and kept her head on his shoulder, rubbing his arm and making him calm.

There were somethings which were untold, untouched, but they knew their soul and could understand each other's emotion. "I want to kiss you Sana, please." He asked kissing her forehead. It was dark and Sana looked at Monty, she was engrossed in movie eating popcorn. They were reclined back to the seat and Sana couldn't stop herself either, the ambience and his handsome face in dark made her nod to him in yes. Her cheeks hot and stomach fluttering in anticipation, looked up to him and his lips.

Sid didn't wait any more he held her face and took her lips and kissed her, a peck first and then took her lower lip and kissed her opening her mouth. It was his first kiss too, and he didn't know if he was doing it right but it felt right. He kissed opening her mouth taking her upper and lower lip both, tongue rolling and exploring her mouth. His right hand holding her face, a slow but passionate kiss.

Music in the background was fading for them in that moment. They were enjoying there first kiss, a memory they will cherish lifelong.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment.. ❤❤❤