New Book - Kailash

Mount Kailash, 'Precious jewel of snow', home of Lord Shiv and Goddess Parvathi, a spiritual destination for many

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mount Kailash, 'Precious jewel of snow', home of Lord Shiv and Goddess Parvathi, a spiritual destination for many. The place where Sidharth and Shehnaaz meet and found a home in each other.

One a fighter and other a loner. One who ran away from family and other who always keeps family first in any circumstance. One unhampered, free will, while the other dependent, more confined.

Both poles apart but the magic sparks ignited a passion for each other which connected them from within. Many of us suppress our highest potential. Often hurt by past experiences, we shield our emotional body to protect ourselves from further injury. They did something very much alike!

Shiva represents the times when we become impotent. Whether we are inert due to depression, fear, laziness, or exhaustion, we can become idle. Creativity and imagination don't flow. There is no luster or shine in our lives because we are not allowing ourselves to transform, take risks, open our hearts, and feel. Sidharth symbolized him!

Parvati doesn't gain Shiva's attention because she is beautiful. She gains his attention because her inner light was brilliant. Parvati, unable to rely on wishing and hoping, must go on an inner journey. Each of us has this journey to go on. Along the way, we fall, tip over, get twisted, and arrive wiser. Parvati represents that part of her that doesn't give up. She shows us that hard work and inner discipline are necessary for growth. Shehnaaz depicted her!

Whenever we desire something that makes us feel alive, we must travel to our heart center to find it. We look at people who seem to be living our dream and wish for their attention, their money, their love, their luck, or their life. This story personifies Shiva and Parvathi in #SidNaaz, we can manifest our desires into reality, but we must be willing to do the work.

Brace yourself for a Romantic, Poetic, Musical, Scenic, Divine, Soulful story...

Start: November 18th, 2021

End: February 3rd, 2022