21.

It felt surreal to Sana, how she got so lucky with her life, the man who loved her madly and his mom who adored her. She felt blessed and maybe she might have done some good to be blessed with such a blissful partner.

"I will freshen up a bit Sana, wait here." Sid excused himself to the restroom attached to his room. His room looked clean and spotless, minimalistic furniture, just a bed with side tables on both sides, a wood dresser with big mirror which matched the huge wall attached cupboards which covered all of the right side wall.  Very modern and modest, just the way she likes. One wall had a split AC which was why she felt cold in that room, though it was powered off. 

She was quietly observing each corner of the room sitting in his bed corner feeling contented, when his mom came in with a tea tray filled with hot chai, ladoo and some snacks. Sana got up and took the tray from her hand "Arre.. I will take it, maa ji, but why did you trouble yourself," and kept the tray on side table, picked a tea cup and served to his mom, "Lijiye..." 

"Ruk sabse pehle mere haatho se ladoo kha, pehli baar aayi hain ghar main, mooh mitha kar," She filled Sana's mouth with boondi ladoo, taking chai from her hand. Sana didn't expected that coming and swallowed the mouthful ladoo which made her face look like a balloon. 

"Hmm.. thank you, this is so good, yummy ladoo.. aapko pata hain I love ladoo's,  amma, my mom she makes so many types of ladoo and appa, my dad toh pucho hi mat he just demands her and she readily goes and makes it for him. He has never ending demands, maa ji!!! and I love how she willingly without any grudge make that for him, aur aapko pata hain..." she continued her chatter nonstop and his mom had smiles all over her face seeing the chatterbox who filled the otherwise silent home to a lively one. 

She was comfortably sitting in the bed now with her legs folded up, tea in one hand and her yellow churidar with pink dupatta giving her a special glow. Sid came out to witness a beautiful picture of his mom and Sana comfortably chatting, sitting on the bed, he wanted to capture this moment, both his lifelines together jelling up, that was a paradise. He felt much better after full day rest and a little wash up, though he wanted to take shower, but he wanted to be with Sana and spend as much time with her till she is here at his home.

"Aaja beta, how do you feel now? Kuch khayega? Drink this ginger tea first with some biscuits... I will make some soup for you for dinner," his mom said and asked him to pick the tea kept in the table. "Teek lag raha hain but still feeling weak, Tu kaise aa gayi yahan, what a pleasant surprise," he said dipping Gooday biscuits in tea and eating it, asking Sana.

"Haan toh, meri fatt gayi thi, when you didn't see my messages or replied to it... I was so worried for you Sid, then I just impetuously decided to come here!" Sana said with a sulk. "Acha hua tu aa gayi bacha, dekh yeh bhi utt gaya,since morning he is sleeping... lunch bhi sothe sothe khaya isne..." mom complained.

Sana gave a smile to his mom she stood to keep the tea cup back in the tray, "Acha toh main jauu... bahut late ho gaya hain, tum rest lo Sid," Sana said hastily. "Arre abhi toh aayi hain, ruk na thodi der.. abhi kon hain tere ghar jo teri class lega?" Sid asked restless.

"Haan bache thodi der aur ruk, abhi toh aayi hain...and also sorry to hear about your loss... Sid told me about your Nani"

"It's okay maa ji, woh appa amma they are still in Kerala, only me and my brother came here and he said he will come early today as he didn't want me to stay alone at home for long time" Sana said.

"Yes that is also true, it' not safe also... acha ruk I will get something for you... tum dono baath karo," mom said leaving them two alone for a while to catch up.

Sid was waiting  for this moment, when mom leaves and he could embrace Sana in his arms. He quickly jumped towards Sana standing up and grabbed her towards himself for a tight hug. Startled Sana screamed... "Aaahhh ammmma.. kya hain, darra diya tumne," saying she also hugged him tight from his waist lacing her arms together and he hugged her from shoulder. A hug comforting both of them, the longingness that they had for each other, calming down. The power of hug bringing down Sana's stress and Sid's agitated mind. "I missed you Sana" Sid said feeling peaceful after a while, squeezing her tighter, kissing her hair, no plan to leave her from his embrace. "Mereko rona aa raha hain, phirse! I missed you too..." with that she started to cry again getting emotional, still hugging him facing his chest and giving a peck there. 

"Pagal Moti... koi bol ke rota hain... tu one peice hain is duniya main" he laughed saying that and cupped her face, wiping her tear from his thumb and kissing her forehead. Sana was still holding him tight with her arms intertwined on his back and eyes closed taking in his forehead kiss. She rested her head again in his chest and said, " You should take rest for two days, you look so tired, this might be viral, you know. No office for two days, I will come here and meet you in the evening everyday okay?" she looked up and instructed him. He smiled with a crinkle in his eyes, "Okay, aur kuch madam..." she nodded in no smiling. "I will be perfectly fine by tomorrow, don't worry, I will take care and rest completely," saying he looked down to her lips came down to kiss her, but she distanced her head still holding him. "Kya hain baby ek kiss de de... kitne din ho gaye" he complained. "No... tum bimar ho.. kahin mereko ho gaya toh. No kissing when one is in fever, bacteria transfer hote hain and I can't afford to take any leaves now."  she parted from him. 

"Yeh kya logic hain?" he sighed and sat down in the bed, though he was saying that but he knew she was right and he doesn't want her to get sick. "Bas aissa hain hi hain, listen I think I should go now, what's the time? Oh I left my mobile in my purse only in the sofa..." she rushed towards the living room, Sid behind her. 

"Shit, It's past 7, I have a missed call from Subbu anna and Monty di..wait let me call her, ek minute Sid" worried she said sitting down. He nodded and sat down in the couch near her  "Hello Di!.... haan... Oh!!!... woh Sid is not well so I came to see him in his house..... he is recovering... I am starting now... arre aap kyun aa rahe ho... I will come by walk na... acha teek hain...woh shiv madir walen road main I will stand... haan haan di in 5 minutes... okay bye!" 

"Maa ji kahan hain? I have to go now, di is coming to pick me from the outer road, Subbu anna is coming anytime now and he called Di when I didn't pick up the call and she told that I am with her as he was worried." Sana said keeping her mobile in the purse and hurrying. 

Sid mom entered in the living room just then with a bag, "Maa ji, I have to leave now, bahut late ho gaya hain," Sana said. "Yes bache, take this." mom said. "Yeh kya hain maa ji?" Sana asked.

"Dinner for you and your brother, ab ghar jaake kya baaneygi, you are already tired. Aur yeh churidar material, pehli baar aayi hain, aise khali haath nahi bejungi. Stitch karke pehnna, aur phir mujhe dikhana, teek hain." Mom said caressing Sana's face and kissing her forhead. 

Sana hugged her, overwhelmed by the love and care his mom was giving her. "Thank you maa ji, so thoughtful of you!" 

She parted her, "I asked him not to come to work till he gets well completely, dhyaan rakhna Sid apna, I will come tomorrow to visit again maa ji. Chalo I will leave now." She hurriedly took her purse, lunch bag, and the bag Sid mom gave her and marched towards the front door, wearing her sandals. "I am coming too till the road... wait" Sid said. "Haan beta, chod ke aa ja, raath ho gayi hain." 

'Arre but, don't strain yourself by walking you are already feeling weak na baba." Sana said worrying about his health. "Chup chap chal... koi weak sheak nahi huin." Sid replied. "Bye maa" sana waved his mom smiling. "Bye bache, it was lovely meeting you, kush reh," mom too waved her with a contended smile in her face watching her son and would be daughter-in-law walking out. She felt peaceful for her son who choose himself a perfect soulmate. With the experience and the world she has seen she could feel just by one meet that they are made for each other and blessed them both for togetherness. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, was caught up in some work. I hope you all like this update. Please vote and comment 💖💖💖