Epilogue

"Sid, I think we should buy a house here.. we can settle here after our retirement! What say?" Sana said all excited laid on the bed, actually more on Sid's chest and looking out from the window and admiring the Himalayan ranges in Jammu and Kashmir.

"Don't you think, you are obsessed with this place? I mean in our 15 years of marriage we have come to this place like at least 15 times, as like every year terko yahan ke darshan karne hain!! Honeymoon destination, hamara family destination place bann gaya hain. Ab bacho ko bhi yahan ka chaska lag gaya hain!" Sid frowned saying it, knitting his eyebrow. It was not that he did not like it, any place with his Sana was heaven but her love towards mountains was too much for him to take.

"Haan toh acha hain na, our family getaway place.. agar koi hum main se kumbh ke mele main gum gaya toh we will say that meet in our getaway location and will unite with family.. wah kya baath boli tune Sana.. you are a genius!!" patting her shoulders she said to herself with animated proud face and smile.

"Wah kya baath boli.. Kumbh ke mele main gum jaye toh Kashmir main milo.. wah.. tere jaise toh smart koi paida hi nahi hua!" Sid said sarcastically mocking her idea.

"Kya hain Sid.. ab tum majak mat banao na... I am serious.. we should get a nice home here and live here when Anjali and Aditya are on there own in life. Maa ko bhi yahan kitna acha lagtha hain.. it will be our old age resort! Please na baba!" she pleaded pulling his cheeks and shaking his head left right holding it.

"Aaahhh.. chod.. Gal kyun keech rahi hain re be!! dard ho raha hain.. Haan haan we will buy it.. Ab madam ne bola hain aur wish purra na kare, itni himmat nahi hain mujhme!" he said hugging her tight and rolling her over for a scorching kiss.

They parted when they heard a knock on their bedroom door. They made themselves presentable in hurry.

"Papa.. Mumma.. open the door..." Anjali there 14 year old was shouting at top of her voice. She was an unplanned and surprise child. Sana got pregnant in February, just after 2 months of their marriage and before there first wedding anniversary, Anjali was in there arms in the month of November. Everyone calls her a valentine baby! The best gift Sana had from Sid, that's what she said to him, a part of their love in living form in there arms. Though they never planned for the second one, Aditya, immediately in 2 years but Sid and Sana welcomed them with open heart and love.

They were actually thankful that they had kids in early part of their age and marriage, it made their bond so strong and now at his 50 years and her 37 years they are almost free of early childhood responsibilities. Anjali, name given by Seetha Amma and Aditya, name given by Priya Maa were apple of their eyes and not only for them but of whole family.

"Kya hua mere Bebu ko, Itna kyun chilla rahi hain?" Sana asked opening the door and rolling her long mane to a bun.

Anjali hugged her and said, "Mumma... bhook lagi hain.. and I am also getting bored.. Papa.. yaar aap yahan bhi sone aaye ho? Get up and lets go for hiking na.." she walked towards Sid who was lazing in the bed diagonally face down in the pillow.

"Best of luck to you, main ek gante se try kar rahi huin. Let's see if you are able to pull him out of this bed. I am going to take bath" with this Sana went towards restroom with towel and clothes for taking shower.

"Upar chal na.. Bebu.." Sid requested Anjali with her nick name and she immediately stood on his back and started to walk above him giving him a back massage, chatting non-stop just like her mother. She looks exactly a replica of Sana and Aditya a twin copy of Sid!

"Papa, aap ne aisa kya kiya hain jo aapko jab dekho body pain hota hain? Chalo utto, we will go down for breakfast.. I hope aaj Aunty ne kuch yummy banaya ho." Anjali got down from Sid's back and pulled him up. Now only he knows why he was having that pain! All night burning the calories copulating with never ending desires.. Like Sana says.. "40 is naughty but 50 is nasty".. and he actually was able to relate that!