Chapter 3

"Mika, where are you right now? We need to talk."

--

[Yuki's POV]

I just arrived at the house and no one is at home. I go straight to my room to take a shower before taking a rest.

I was soon to finished showering when someone just brags in on the bathroom. As I was still surprised, I forgot that I was naked while I'm furiously asked her questions. I even got a gut to come closer to her to threaten her but she kicked me on my leg enough to lose its strength then she run away. I immediately wrapped myself and chase her and I found out that she's living with us until the next six months and the reason why she got into my room was because she's the one currently using it.

I was disappointed and pissed because I was expecting that I'll have a good rest in my room but it seems like it was shattered in pieces.

My sister said that oka-san informed us about it so I browsed again her message and I realized that I was the one at fault. I didn't read it and I just say okay to her.

Now I feel bad for her for showing that I'm pissed off.

3 hours have passed after I moved to the room next to my original room, I decided to grab dinner. As I open the door, I saw the woman earlier who just got home again, with a lot of paper bags in her hands.

Geez, this woman, dating late at this night?

After she enters 'my room' which is she currently using, I go downstairs to go to the kitchen my phone vibrates.