Chapter 4

[Mikana's POV]

After the night of my encounter with Yuki-san, I'm still afraid to face him and I feel like once he's going to see me, he'll be getting pissed off again.

I get up on the bed as I start to prepared the things I need later. After preparing, I start to prepare myself, and the last night scenario flashing in my head again after I open the door of the bathroom.

The man with a God-tier body built and... wait...

Now I just completely realized what happened last night. I just realized that I bragged in here while he was showering therefore... he is...

NAKED. WTH DID I'VE DO LAST NIGHT?!!!!?

I messed my hair from the embarrassment I made last night and remove the thoughts of him inside my head as I step into the shower. He's handsome though but he is like God of Death, whenever he will see me, he'll not hesitate to take my soul out of my body.

Geez.

Why am I thinking about that? Stupid Mika!

I decided to go out early and go to the studio even though we don't have practice today, I just need to do some paper works for our upcoming competitions and to attend some interviews, and I don't want to show my face to that 'God of Death. *Sigh*  But before I headed straight to the studio, I just take breakfast at the small café nearby the neighborhood.