Chapter 59

[Masa's POV]

After the accident happen to Mika, and after knowing what happened before the accident, the both of us fly to LA to take the remaining surgery there and for her to recover.

We decided to stay in LA for half a year and it's also Mika's decision to stay here with the approval of her father and Fabio. It will be better for her to relax for a bit and I also want to distance her from her grandpa to avoid the incidents like that.

The engagement will not be called off but the wedding schedule is moved after what happened to her. They have no objections about staying here since they thought it will be better for us to have quality time together but I think it will take time for it.

After finishing her surgery, I stay on her side since she was advised not to move a lot and make sure that everything is okay. As the day passed by, thankfully she was slowly recovering.

[1 month have passed...]

Me: "Mika, there's an invitation arrived for us"

Mika: "What is it?"

Even though we want to relax here, we cannot forget our work since our and her family's company is planning to expand their business here. We're still doing our responsibilities as members of the companies.

I open up the invitation to know what's kind of invitation is.

Me: "It's a ball party to be held in Milan"

Mika: "When?"