Chapter 7

[Mayu's POV]

Me: "Nii-chan, why you're rude to her?"

He stop scrolling his phone as he frowned at me.

Yuki: "Why? I just asked a reason why she's staying here"

Me: "Geez, of course, she has a reason and it's her decision, we shouldn't meddle on it."

Yuki: "What? I just ask her a simple question."

Me: "Based on her tone, I think you offended her, you crossed the line"

Yuki: "How did you know that she's offended and I crossed the line Mayu?"

Me: "Because I know her more than you know her.."

Yuki: "You just know her for 1 week Mayu"

Me: "For goodness sake nii-chan. Well, it's really hard to argue to a person who studied law."

Yuki: "Fine, fine, I'll properly apologize to her later. OKAY. Are you happy now?"

Me: "NOPE. You're still an asshole."

Yuki: "What the hell, how did I become an asshole?"

Me: "ARGHHHHH!!! Do whatever you want."

I was about to get out of his room when but I forgot to say something to him.

Me: "If you really mean to apologize to her later, I just want to tell you even if you don't care, she's not here tonight, she with her friend and I think its an emergency."

Yuki: "Hmm? This late at night?"

Me: "Or maybe it's just an excuse so that she will not see you so that you'll not get pissed off"

Yuki: "I'm not pissed off okay."

Me: "That's why you're not getting a girlfriend"

Yuki: "HEY, I just want to focus on volleyball"