Chapter 25

[Mika's POV]

I wake up early to pack my things for a 3-day vacation in Osaka since I was too exhausted last night from fixing the gifts and the flower in the room. Yuki-san and I take breakfast nearby the café before we go to the studio.

Yuki asks me that he'll drive, but I insisted and we start to debate about it but in the end, he wins.

After arriving at the studio, the two lovebirds, I mean Kiyoharu and Kaede arrived earlier than us. After we agreed on where to meet and stop ever on our way since we're riding different cars, we now start to move our asses and go to Osaka.

After a 5 hour drive, we finally arrived at Kiyoharu's vacation house. We just drop by the needed luggage before we go to the grocery to buy what we need in the next three days.

[Yuki's POV]

On our arrival in Osaka, we decided to take a rest first on our first day since I knew the two of us is still tired from their competition.

At night, I help Kiyoharu to prepare the dinner while Kaede and Mika are preparing the food for tomorrow.

When we arrived here, I'm always getting bothered when I saw Mika and Kiyoharu are so close to each other. I don't why I'm feeling like this but I hate this kind of feeling...