Chapter 60

[Mika's POV]

[3 days before the ball..]

A week before Christmas, Masa and I had a business matter to attend in Milan.

We're going to attend a ball hosted by one of the business partners of our company. Since the news in the business world spread too fast, the news of merging the company of my mine and Masa's family spread easily. But the engagement between us, we ask them if we can keep it private first since we don't want to deal with a lot of issues about it.

I arrived in Milan a day ahead than Masa since he has something to settle in LA.

My wounds from the incident already healed but I can't still do activities that need a lot of movement.

Chauffeur: "Miss Celena, are we heading straight to the hotel first?"

Me: "No, can you drop me by first to Pasticceria Motta?"

Chauffeur: "Yes Miss"

I just drop by my favorite pastry shop here in Milan to buy my favorite pastry.

After I got my orders, I return to the car that is waiting for me when I accidentally bump into a woman.

Woman: "I'm sorry miss"

Me: "No no, it's okay... sorry too."

Woman: "Then I'll be going."

Me: "Sì"

"Sorry for the wait Pino!!!"

I was about to start to walk but I suddenly stops when I heard the woman I bumped earlier say a familiar name.