Chapter 50

[Masa's POV]

A week after dinner, Yuki agrees to meet him, and finally, I can explain everything to him.

I was feeling guilty and I feel like I was the one who ruined everything between them even though the engagement between me and Mika is just a business marriage. I know how Yuki really loves her. In fact, he told me that after AVC he plans to propose to her before going back to Italy.

Yuki: "Masa"

Me: "Thank you for meeting me."

Yuki: "What are we going to talk about?"

Me: "Yuki... about the engagement."

Yuki: "I'm already fine about it so-"

Me: "Yuki listen to me, first of all, I don't have any idea that Mika will be the one I'm marrying, secondly it is just a business marriage. I can convince my father that we cancel the engagement"

Yuki: "No... if you ask that, the case will be more complicated for her"

Me: "What do you mean?"

Yuki: "Just don't cancel the engagement between you two. Take care of her, make her happy. Don't stop yourself from falling in love with her."

Me: "How about you?"

Yuki: "I can steal her from you, but if she falls in love with you..."

Yuki: "Just tell me and I'll let her go."

Me: "Yuki?!"

Yuki: "I'm sorry but I need to go back to the training site. I'm happy for both of you" *smiles*

He left me and I was still stunned by his words. I know he's still hurt and I hurt him unintentionally.

[Yuki's POV]

Now I conclude everything, I now get what she means that she's waiting for me to come and get her and she will hold my words until I find her again.

Right now, I need to focus on our next games and I'll also prepare myself for everything.

I promise I'll find and get her back.

Please wait for me Mika, Please hold on for a little more.

-- To Be Continued --