Chapter 78

[Mika's POV]

After we called off the engagement, both of us were back to what life we had before.

Whenever I woke up, I develop a habit of greeting Masa immediately but now... Yeah... I was alone again here in my unit. AHHH... it's really lonely here. *yawns* Well I guess I just need to remember my old life. Geez.

After a month, I flew to LA to supervise one of our businesses there but Masa and I were still in touch with each other. He also told me that he reunited with his childhood friend who was his first love. Well good for him.

I stay for almost half a year in LA then I go to Milan since my former team had a small reunion and they invited me and Kiyoharu.

Well, Kaede and Kiyoharu will be wed at the end of the year. GEEZ!!! I'm getting lonely now.

During my visit to Milan, it happens that there's an interview showing on the TV and my attention was caught when I heard his name.

I immediately leave that place and drive to their training site to ask whoever I can ask about him. According to what their coach said, Yuki was seriously injured so he will take temporary off from the team.

After I heard about it, my heart skips a beat and what the hell did he do why he was seriously injured.

When I arrived at the Allianz Cloud, Matteo said that he was going back to Japan but I can still find him at his apartment. Matteo gave me the address and immediately drive there. As I knock on his door, no one is answering and his neighbor said that he just left 10 minutes ago before I arrived here.