Special Chapter 1: Catching Up

[Yuki's POV]

Me: "Are you free tonight?"

Mika: "Actually we're hanging out in my unit with Kaede and Kiyo tonight, wanna join us"

Me: "Oh... I'm I going to babysit chaotic kids again" *chuckles*

Mika: "OI WE'RE NOT CHAOTIC THOUGH!" *chuckles*

The moment I saw her, I really want to hold her tightly, making sure that she will never leave my side. It's been two years and a lot of things happened to us, especially to Mika. I was really happy that I finally see her again.

We drive back to her unit separately and she just stop by the nearing pastry shop to buy something for tonight. Once we arrived, I was amazed at how luxurious the apartment building where her unit is. Well, she's a Solano so it makes sense.

Mika: "So we're here."

We stopped in a big black door and I think I should expect more when we go insides.

"Mi-chi! You're late"

Mika: "Sorry I just..."

Kaede and Kiyo: "Yuki-san?!!!" - So basically the two immediately jump on me and forget their precious friend.

Kaede: "Mika, since when did you two start seeing each other again?"

Kiyo: "Why you didn't tell us, Mi-chi?"

Kaede: "Are you already living together?"

Kiyo: "When is the marriage?"

Mika: "Can both of you calm down first? I just met him earlier"

Kiyo and Kaede: "EHHH???!!!"

After the two were shut up by Mika, we all started to prepare dinner then drink as we are watching movies. Well, Kaede really want to tease the two again so she decided to watch a horror film again.