Chapter 11

[At the dress shop]

[Mika's POV]

Since Yuki-san really want to accompany me for an unknown reason, we arrived at the dress shop.

Lisa: "Oh Mika-chan welcome! ow... who's that guy? your boyfriend?"

Lisa-san is the head dressmaker, designer, and owner of the shop. She's been the one making all my costumes ever since I start competing and I really love all the masterpieces she made for me.

Me: "No, he's from the household I'm living temporarily"

Lisa: "Oh, wait, is that Ishikawa Yuki?"

Me: Yes?" - I glance at him who was busy on his phone. Even though he was wearing a mask, he still can be recognized by the people.

Lisa: "OH MY GODNESS darling. You're lucky being with him everyday. Btw can we take a photo with him?"

Me: "Ahhhm, I think you should ask him about that. By the way, how's going about the costumes?"

Lisa: "Ow... yeah that's right... come here with me, actually, we prepared you 5 designs for both categories. Now try them all."

Me: "Right now? But I only need for standard."

Lisa: "Of course darling but don't worry about it."

Me: "Okay, just give me a second"

I go towards to Yuki-san to inform that I'll be taking too long here."

Me: "Yuki-san, I think I'm taking too long here, are sure you're okay to stay here? You can leave me here if you feel bored"

Yuki: "It's okay for me."

Lisa: "Hi, I'm Lisa, I'm the head dressmaker here and the owner of this shop, if it's okay to you, you to help us rather her choose her costume and hear your comments about it."