Chapter 47

[Yuki's POV]

It's been 2 weeks since that night happened. I can't still get over of what happened between us. Sometimes, I was losing my focus on training and Tomo kept on asking me about what's wring with me. He notice that I became quiet lately but I only said that maybe because I was getting nervous for the Olympics.

I don't want to talk about it since this is not the right time. I wanted to focus first on our upcoming games.

[After the match with Brazil]

After a long battle, our Olympic journey ends by losing to team Brazil. I was frustrated and disappointed in myself. I feel like I failed as the captain of the team. If only Masa was the captain, maybe we're still fighting for the place.

As soon as the game ended, I received a call from Masa. We talk about the games and even how was the feeling of being the captain of the team.

Masa: "Are you busy next Saturday night?"

Me: "No... why?"

Masa: "Can you accompany me for a dinner"

Me: "Oh... are you already meeting your fiancé?"

Masa: "Yeah."

Me: "Then I'm going."

Masa: "That's nice to hear, I'll send you the full details"

Before the Olympics started, he said that he will be marrying someone and I was surprised since I know he was single.

I wonder who is the girl he's marrying. She's a lucky one though...