Chapter 32

[Mika's POV]

After settling ourselves in the bed. We keep on exchanging conversations about anything we can talk about. 

Me: "ne, Yuki"

Yuki: "Hmmm?"

Me: "I just want to ask, why me? there's a lot of women out there who are better than me."

Yuki: "Yes, there's a lot of women out there but I never found someone like you Mika"

Me: "Why?"

Yuki: "I know the first time we meet is a very chaotic event but as the day passed by ... I can know you more and I didn't even notice that I'm falling in love with you"

Yuki: "I thought it will never reach my feeling for you but I'm glad that it reaches you and you love me too"

Me: "I thought that it will impossible to tell you about it. I thought I was assuming things"

He caressed my cheeks before he pulls me into an embrace.

Me: "You know I remember when Kaede said to me that I should consider myself lucky because a lot of your fangirls dreaming to talk and see you every day."

Yuki: *chuckles* "She's right, consider yourself lucky because you already see all of me right?"

Mika: *face flushed* "What???!!!! No, I'm not"

Yuki: "Come on Mika, admit it."

Mika: "Admit what?"

Yuki: "You drool over my body that time"

Mika: "NOOOOO" 

I heard he chuckles as I'm embarrassed remembering what happened the first time they meet.

Yuki: "Don't worry, it's only for you. Do you want me to take my shirt off to prove that it's only your?"