Chapter 62

[Yuki's POV]

After taking our team lunch, Matteo wanted to know what really happened before I came back to Italy.

Matteo: "Now my dear Yuki, tell me what happened?"

Me: "Celena is my girlfriend."

Matteo: "Then?"

Me: "I can't tell you all in detail because some of it is confidential."

Matteo: "I understand, now what really happened? Why you were chasing her earlier?"

Me: "She was getting married soon."

Matteo: "What do you mean?"

Me: "Before I go back here to Italy, I have plans to propose to her but everything messed up. One day she left me without explaining why, of course, it hurts. Why would she suddenly leave me if I know that she loves me? Until one day, I heard she was getting married... to my best friend."

Matteo: "WHAT?!! She's getting married to Masahiro Yanagida?"

Me: "Yes, it was an arranged marriage between the two. and for the second time, my heart was shattered again into pieces."

He taps my back and I was still holding my tears...

Me: "Before my flight here, she got into an accident and that time, I thought I will lose her completely instead..."

I stop for a moment before I said my next words... my heart was aching as I remembered about it again. If only it wasn't lost, in the next 3 months, he could finally see the world.