Chapter 30

[Mika's POV]

Supposedly this is our last day in Osaka but we decided to take our leave tomorrow morning since we will go to USJ. Since it will be crowded, there, Yuki and I decided to put masked and he wears his glasses.

In the morning we visit some tourist spots here and take photos, buy souvenirs so on and so forth.

Once we arrived at Universal Studio, we didn't waste our time so enjoy all the rides we ride. After how many rides, we take a break and find a place where only a few people are since you know, Yuki-san has a lot of fans and they may misunderstand if they see him with a woman.

Kiyoharu: "Man that was scary, I feel like my soul will leave my body"

Kaede: "Geez, you're really not used to it, you're really a scaredy-cat"

Kiyoharu: "it's just the ride was just extreme..."

Kaede: "Shut up"

Kiyoharu: "Mi-chii, Yuki-san, I heard there will be fireworks later, wanna watch it?"

Me: "Sure"

Yuki: "Okay"

Kiyoharu: "since we still have an hour before the fireworks display, wanna go separate ways then let's meet here at 6"

Kaede: "That's a great idea, then we'll leave you two. Enjoy!!"

Me: "What?"

Why the hell did the two leave us here alone. It's a little awkward being alone after what happened last night.