Chapter 76

[Yuki's POV]

I know it was Mika and Masa's wedding day and I was waiting for their updates, but the time passed by, no one from the team or our close friends updated me about it.

I was hurt from it but what can I do? I already messed up the last time I saw her. It was supposed to be my chance to talk to her but just because of that night.

I found out that nothing happened between me and that woman when she showed it to me after a week and apologized for what she have done. She didn't intention breaking what relationship I have with them. She thought that I was in trouble that is why she said that. That night, she said that she just help me after I was getting wasted but I vomit on her that why she just sleep in her undergarment. She can even stop me that night removing my clothes on my own and all she does is knock me out so that she can stop me from doing something further than that.

But even though she told me that, everything was already messed. I'll I can do is to move on, accept the fact that she was already starting a new life with Masa.

Days have passed, Yamamoto messages me telling me that the wedding was canceled. I ask why but he didn't reply to me. Why the wedding was canceled? Did Mika run away? Did Masa was the one who canceled it?

I keep on asking the persons who can answer it but none of them was speaking about it.

Did something happen that day?

Matteo: "Yuki!, we're starting."

Me: "Hai!!"

Can someone tell me what happened?