Chapter 54

It was good weather that afternoon when Masahiro's father and Fabio Solano had a private meeting at Solano's office.

Business as usual until they reach the end of their meeting, Mr. Yanagida opens up about the cancellation of engagement between his son and her granddaughter.

The atmosphere inside the room became gloomy and Mr. Yanagida noticed it immediately.

Fabio had been silent for a couple of seconds before starting to speak again. He ask a reason for that but Mr. Yanagida said that the connection between the two companies will remain the same. He assures that whether the two are engaged or not, they can still work together.

The old man answer that he will ask Celena about it.

Mr. Yanagida somewhat start to doubt when he heard the tone of the old man's voice. As their meeting finally ended, he ask one of his men, to keep an eye and ear to what will happen in the next minutes.

He was assuming what really Yuki said back to Masa, that things will be complicated for Celena.

---

[Mika's POV]

Secretary: "Miss Celena, the CEO would like to meet you in his office ASAP."

Me: "Okay thank you"

I was a little surprised when grandfather want me to meet. Maybe this is urgent that why I rush to go to his office.