Chapter |13|

"Shit sorry didn't mean to scare you"the voice said again and I was shocked is an understatement.
I know I hoped for a lot on this trip but this was just a wish. I didn't think it will actually happen. Not after what happen the last time. At least I looked better then the last time. I am not reeking of sweat and I sure smell nice.
He waved his hands in front of me I finally looked up staring at his green eyes.
It looks like you are staring right at the forest and you can get lost in it.
His cologne filled my nose and I tried not to sniff it to avoid looking like an idiot.
His vanilla, sandalwood scent making my brain become mushy.
His thick, baby soft looking hair that is glistening in the night sky is nestled on top of his head, messy, ruffled in the attractive. Eyes lined with gorgeous eyelashes are fixed on me and I tried not to squirm under his intense gaze.
I tried to get my wits together.
I didn't embarrass myself the first time so why now?
"It's ...okay" I managed to stutter out facepalming myself internally.
I look around thankful no one was awoken by my little scream.
He gave me a small nod before turning his back to me.
I wonder if he still remembers me. That is going to be shocking. He probably doesn't since he meets a lot of girls per day.
It was a special moment for me.
My eyes drop to his body as he moved.
Is he trying to give me an heart attack.
Walking around like he is modeling for Calvin Klein advertisement. My eyes were fixated on the ripped muscles of his back.
He is still in his sweatshirt and joggers. I can see his chain dangling in his sweatshirt.
I just have another attribute added to my dream man. I want him to wear silver chain and mostly especially he must have dimples. Green eyes and my list goes on.
I am so nervous right now.
I don't know what to say, what to do.
What do you say to a person you like?
The last time we talked, he was the one doing the whole talking and I was just replying.
I could start with : don't you think the weather was great today? Or why are you in front of me?
Both questions are lame.
Or you could just go back inside quietly and forget this ever happened.
I am not going to miss one of the few chances I get to speak with him.
My mind was going haywire and my head is currently blank.
He kept pacing up and down staring at his phone's screen like something was bothering him. I don't know if it is in my place to ask.
How can I ask someone I don't really talk to something personal?
What if he snubs me?
Maybe that will make me hate him like I have always wanted.
You wish.
"Are you okay?"I blurted out without thinking.
He didn't even acknowledge me and pretended like he didn't hear.
Maybe he didn't because my voice was almost a whisper.
He continued pacing and I sighed.
Try again.
So easy for you to say.
"Are you okay?" I tried again raising my voice up so there was no excuse for him to ignore me again.
"Hey girl, don't think that just because I am here with you gives you the right to talk to me. I heard you the first time and I think you should have a bit of IQ to tell I am not interested in talking to you. Stop your antics into luring me into sleeping with you. I am not interested in that shit right now" he sneered and I gasped shocked at his words.
What the fuck?!
Jerk! Asshole! Scumbag! Motherfucker!
I muttered all the curse I could think of under my breath. To say I am pissed off is an understatement. I am fuming.
You should have heed to my warning.
I know better now but I wouldn't let him get away with this. I like him doesn't mean I would allow him to talk to me the way he deems fit. "You are so full of yourself" I paused standing to my full height facing the jerk.
"I am just trying to be humane sensing something is bothering you. I didn't know you are such a dickhead. I am a fool for trying to talk to you. And please I am not interested in sleeping with you so you can shove your stupid thoughts down your ugly ass" I retorted and walked back into my tent satisfied with myself.
Do I hate him now?
Why can't our second meeting be like the first one? It was a strange meeting but really nice.
Or maybe he isn't a night person.
That sounds so lame. Just because you are angry don't mean you should vent your anger on an innocent person.
I don't hope to talk to him again.
Like how can he be so rude?
You can't judge him by tonight's encounter with him. He might be going through some stuffs.
That is funny. He was all smiles and flirts at dinner. So what could have dampen his mood?
You were so wrong about him having an ugly ass.
I groaned at that embarrassed with myself. I didn't think all my words through, just blurted it out without processing.
If sleep wasn't going to come my way then this conversation is enough to put me to sleep.