Chapter|47|

Are you free today? - A.
I held the phone to my chest grinning. My mom and dad are working overnight today. I have been reading since they left.
Yh, why? - S
I waited patiently for his reply as I drummed my fingers on my reading table.
My phone buzzed and I checked it.
Would you like to spend the whole day at my house? I have got the house to myself still tomorrow - A
Depends on what we are doing- S
What do you want us to do? - A.
I can imagined him smirking as he sent that text and he is probably thinking about some unholy stuffs.
We are going to be alone so that should tell you what I am implying - S
I blushed at my text as I sent it to him. There is no harm in flirting with your boyfriend right? I don't want to be a boring girlfriend.
Gotta keep my boyfriend interested in me.
Damn girl! Didn't know you had it in you. Thank God I have got some CD with me. I will pick you up in an hour - A.
Be expecting you >> - S.
I squealed and did an happy dance. I grabbed my duffel bag to put the necessary things I will be needing to stay overnight. We are definitely not going at it today.
You sounded flirty so he might think you really mean those words.
It was an harmless text and my guy is smart enough to understand that I was just flirting.
He mentioned CD!
We are definitely not taking that leap in our relationship now.
I shut out my subconscious and focused on packing.
I was planning on wearing his clothes tonight. I didn't pick any night clothes just the one I am going to wear tomorrow.
A denim skirt and black shirt with my white vans.
I put on a cardigan over my tank top and left my denim short on. I put my hair in a messy bun and headed to the living room with my bag.
Guys, guess what? - S
You are pregnant! - A
Yeah and you girls are going to be godmothers - S
I chuckled as I decided to go with the flow.
I knew he was too good and was bound to put a baby in that oven quickly - Ag
You got pregnant before me. Damn girl! I am mad at you-L
I want a girl - R
I am pregnant with two babies-S
That's great news - L
Let's drop this, what is going on? - Am
He is coming to pick me up and I am staying overnight- S
It's not the first time. You remember that party- Ag
I wasn't sober then - S
You ready to take the next step? - Ag
I am not sure - S
Rob and I have, it was great- Ag
And WE ARE GETTING TO KNOW NOW -Am
It happened recently and we haven't gotten time to hang out together - Ag
That is good babe - L
I am sure he isn't going to force you into anything you aren't ready for -Am
The doorbell rang and I smiled knowing he has arrived.
Thanks girls, he is here now. Will talk later- S
I took a deep breath and walked to the door. I opened the door and I smiled.
"Hey" he said with a smile and tucked his hands into his black sweatpants. He had a matching black sweatshirt on and there was a beanie hat on his head. He completed the look with a black Adidas sneakers. All-black definitely looks good on him. Sometimes, I cannot get over the fact that he is all mine. This perfect Adonis is MINE. No girl except me.
"Hi"
"You ready to go?"
"Let me just grab my duffel bag"
I walked back inside and grabbed my duffel bag. I locked the door with my keys and we headed to his car.
I opened the door before he could get the chance to open it for me.
"Tonight is going to be interesting"he smirked and I choked on air.
I stared at him with my wide eyes and he just winked.
Okay maybe I went to far with the text if he is actually thinking that I thought we should do that now.
I stared out of the window in silence.
As we got to the front of the huge gate, he moved closer to the gate and pressed some kind of advance security system. The door gave way and I watch fascinated by the whole thing. So many security, this all black guys still scares me. They always have a blank face like they don't have any happy bone in their body.
He pulled up in the garage and I stared at the fleet of cars in awe.
We walked out and headed to the main building. "Should we get started?"he said and was standing an inch away from me.
Is this really it?
"On..what"I stuttered out and moved back. With every step I took backward,he took one forward. I got trapped by the wall and he used his hands to cage me.
"I have got so many ideas"he smirked and I swallowed hard. "Actually the ideas you gave me" he added.
He moved back and started chuckling. "God, I wish you could have seen your face. I am taking about fun activities like watching a movie, swimming, hanging at the game room. I would have said the art room but I know you cannot draw to save your life" he said amidst chuckles.
"Do you trust me enough to know that I wouldn't force you to do anything you aren't ready for?"he said with a serious look and my stomach twisted.
Stop making me like you more than I already do.
"I trust you" I replied and a full blown smile took over his face.
I told you stop imagining things. I love Asher for messing with your head.
I love overthinking things. If he meant we should actually do that, would I have agreed? I would finally know why all the girls like fawning over him.
"Stop doing that" he groaned out and somewhat sounded like he was in pain.
"Doing what?"I replied biting my lips because I am confused.
He moved closer to me and used his hand to remove my lower lips from my teeth clutches. "There" he sighed closing his eyes like he was trying to control himself.
"Why does this always have an effect on you guys?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he narrowed his eyes at me.
"Guys?"he asked with a poker face and I decided to tease him a little. I love seeing this possessive side of his.
"You are not the only guy I have been with for the record" I suppressed a grin and tried to maintain my blank face.
He massaged his temples and went to sit on the couch. He clenched his knuckles that they were almost white and his eyes were closed. I headed to him and settled down beside me.
"I was kidding,that is what you get for messing with my head" I smirked and he opened his eyes. "I was talking about guys from books and movies. Besides I told you about my last relationship" I said and his lips twitched up a bit.
"The one you both fell out of love or something like that" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Now, answer my question" I pouted and he sighed.
"The whole bitting lip thing is sexy and has a way of turning me on" he replied with a smirk.
I still don't get how this simple gesture can do that to them. "How can this simple action do that to you?" I said with hint of disbelief.
"I don't know. Do you wanna find out what I will do if I get turned on?"he asked as his eyes darkened and he moved closer. I stood up from the couch quickly and gulped down hard.
"Just keep that to yourself. Let's try to make cookies" I said and he raised an eyebrow. "I have watched videos on how to make it but have never actually tried it" I replied with a smile happy to change the topic smoothly.
"We can try that and watch a movie afterward"he said and I nodded. I can feel the wheels turning in my head and I must say it isn't dirty thoughts.
I am sure nobody asked and care about that.
My subconscious, aren't you just the best?
You tell me all the time but it wouldn't hurt to keep hearing it.
"Should we get started on the baking?"he asked and I nodded. He grabbed hold of my left hand and clasped it in his. He pulled me along to the kitchen and I will never seem to be amazed at how this kitchen looks. Never in my life did I think that I would be in this kind of kitchen not to talk of the expensive house. Life has a way of doing things. It is wise to never say never. No one knows what tomorrow will hold so it is nice to never lose hope.
When did you become a motivational speaker?
I have so many hidden talent bestie.
I am more happy to be your foe than your friend.
"I browsed through the internet and there are so many cookies recipe. Which one would you like us to make?"he said and put his phone in my hands.
This is a lot.
"Let's just make as many as we can. They all look delicious" I replied and he chuckled.
He took out the flour container and other ingredients from the cabinets.
He played a video on his phone and we watched how to bake this.
We got the cookie dough after awhile and started rolling it into balls. He put some of the cookie dough in his mouth and I glared at him. "You should try this" he said and held out some to me.
A idea formed in my head and I smirked at the thought. Why don't we spice things up a bit? "I know that look, that is_" I didn't wait for him to finish his sentence and blinded him with flour.
I started giggling as I got the flour everywhere on him.
He wiped his face and had a playful smirk. I knew he was going to try to get his revenge so I did the first thing that came to my mind.
I ran!
Upstairs!
"Don't let me catch you cupcake" his voice boomed from downstairs and I ran looking where to hide.
I shield myself behind a pole and tried to calm my nerves.
Way to go Stephanie my subconscious mind chimed in.
I held my breath as I heard his footsteps.
"Where are you cupcake?" he asked and I scoffed internally. Like I would tell you where I am.
I waited for few seconds and then I heard nothing.
I feel some hand snake around my waist and I didn't need to turn around to know who it is.
"Found you" he whispered into my ear and a shiver runs down my spine.
"How?" I breath turning around to face him and he smirked knowing the effect he has on me.
'Get your shits together fool' I mentally scolded myself.
"I could smell you a mile away" he replied and butterflies flutter in my stomach.
This guy is going to be the death of me.
"Now time for my revenge" he whispered. I had a confused look on while he had his infamous smirk on. This can't be good!
I felt something trickle down my body.
He just poured flour on me because I did the same to him. He got his revenge, now he is going to face my wrath. You so gonna get it lover boy!
Putting on a poker face. "Mature much!" I said and walked away from him pretending to be angry.
Time for acting!
"Come on babe, you can't ..."
I headed back downstairs and he was hot on my trail. "I didn't act this way when you poured flour on me. I have to go take a shower and wash everywhere. Even my precious hair" he grumbled and I ignored him. I got back to the kitchen and actually rolled the cookie dough into balls.
I hated the feeling of the flour on me but I was going to take a shower when we are done. Incase we have another flour fight.
He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. Spark erupted from the contact and it was getting really hard to keep up the acting. "Baby" he whispered and trail his hand round my face.
He smirked and leaned down. His lips hovered over mine with just a few inches between. I closed my eyes and waited for the touch.
Just kiss me already.
"No can do. You are angry with me so it isn't right to do this"he said and I opened my eyes. His hands were still on my waist and I snorted.
"You really know how to tease a girl, don't you"
"So I have been told. You are mad, aren't you?" he said and I know he is also faking this. "Do I look angry to you?" I stretched my hands out and he nodded.
"I was just messing with you" I grumbled and he smirked.
"Obviously, you can't possibly stay mad at me forever"
"You think so"
"I know so"
"Will I be getting that kiss?" I asked wrapping my hands around his neck and he shook his head.
"It isn't ideal to make out in the kitchen" he replied and I gave him the are you kidding me? look.
"Says who?"
"Me! Let's make this cookies because I am starting to feel hungry"
I don't care if you starve to death since you are also doing the same to me.
"I know you don't mean that"he replied with an amused smile and I blushed lightly. I really need to learn to stop saying things aloud.
"If you do that, how will I know what those things that will make you embarrassed?"he smirked out and I flipped him the middle finger.
"Gladly. Didn't know you were so eager to get down with me"
"Perv"
"I am other things but definitely not that"
I ignored him and dropped the cookie balls in cinnamon and sugar. We are making the snickerdoodles first.
We tried out the other recipes and didn't pour flour on each other. I am still slightly mad that he didn't kiss me.
You can also make the first move.
He must also feel what I am feeling.
I am sure he isn't affected by that.
We put the cookie tray in the oven and timed it according to the instruction.
"I am going to your room to take a shower and I am borrowing your clothes" I told him and he nodded glancing at his own body. "I am going to use one of the guest room but I need to pick my clothes in my room" he said and I nodded. We headed up to his room and he grabbed some random clothing.
I grabbed a hoodie and a new pair of boxer. He headed out and I entered the bathroom. I was tempted to use the jacuzzi but opted for the shower instead. I used his soap and shampoo. It was calm and refreshing. I dried myself with one of the spare towel and put on his clothes.
I looked like I was wearing my dad's clothes in the mirror. I had to roll the boxer a bit and the hoodie sleeves. It was all big and oversized. I inhaled the smell and loved the way it smelled like him. I am not going to give it back. It serves as a reminder that he is all mine and it is reassuring.
I went out of his room wearing just my fluffy socks. I met him halfway down the stairs and he scanned my outfit. "You look good in my clothes" he said and I smiled.
I know that.
"What_" I didn't wait for him to finish and tuned him out. He doesn't get to talk to me if he decided not to give me what I want. I need my baby to get rid of this frustration he is putting me through. My baby never disappoints.
I opened the fridge and grabbed a middle tub of ice cream.
There is my baby.
You are stupid.
Stupid for this baby.
I will never get used to seeing there fridge fully stocked. I picked up a spoon and headed to the living room.
"Why are the maids never around when you are home alone?" I asked as we settled on the couch.
I spooned a mouthful and sighed. I knew this baby of mine would never disappoint.
"My mom wants me to responsible and independent. She said it is to allow me to learn to do things on my own" he replied and collected my spoon.
"You are not taking out of this baby" I said and held the tub to my chest.
"Baby?"he raised a perfectly arched eyebrow and I shrugged. He chuckled and I looked away. I turned on the tv and decided to continue watching Friends from where we stopped. I turned back to him in time to see him putting some of my ice cream in his mouth.
I glared at him before turning to the show. This show never cease to amaze me. I checked my phone and paused the movie. I hurried to the kitchen because the cookies would have been done. He followed suit and I inhaled the scent of the freshly baked cookies.
I opened the oven and took it out. He put one in his mouth and gave a thumbs up.
That is super hot but looks like it didn't have any effect on him.
I allowed it to cool off before taking a bite. "Our hard work paid off" I grinned. I grabbed the cookie tray and headed to the living room. I settled on the couch and he laid on my laps. I put on Friends again.
I really love Monica and Chandler. I hate her mom who always criticize her.
"Who is your fav so far?" I asked Asher as I put a cookie in my mouth.
"I like Ross and Rachael so far" he said and I nodded.
"Feed me"he said opening his mouth a bit. I put one in his mouth and concentrated on the movie.
I feed time to time between the movie.
"Would you like us to eat out today?"he said and I pondered on it.
"Sounds great"I replied and he nodded.

The cookie was finished even before we completed season one.
"I finally understand why people enjoy this show" I said running my hands through his hair. I really love doing the because his hair is so soft.
He hummed in response and sat up straight. "We can start season two when we come back"he said as he stood up.
I stood up and headed to his room. I should have known it was a bad idea to bring just one clothing.
You should have known. It isn't a bad thing to repeat clothes.
Not like I have a choice.
We entered his room together and I opted to change in the bathroom.
I put the clothes on and twirled a bit in front of the mirror. I applied lipgloss and French braided my hair. I had my necklace and bracelet on as usual. Never taken this things off since he gifted them to me.
I headed out and saw him sitting on his bed. He was wearing a white shirt, black jeans and black Nike sneakers.
He hasn't noticed me yet as he was typing away on his phone.
I cleared my throat a bit and he looked up. He scanned my outfit as he stood up.
"You look good"he said and I smiled.
"So do you" I replied.
We headed out and walked to the garage. He chose the black Mercedes Benz and we entered the car.
He drove out and headed to God knows where. I stared out through the window and watched the bustling life outside.
He pulled up into a nice expensive restaurant and we definitely look underdressed for this place. Looks like we don't give a damn about it.
We got out and walked towards the entrance. We got in and a waitress approached us. "Good day, do you have any reservations?"the waitress asked with a wide smile.
"Yeah, under the name Asher Bianchi" he replied. Her eyes widened a bit before she masked it away. "Wow! I will take you to your table, please come with me" she said and we followed her to the reserved table.
"This is your table" she said. This place was definitely the VIP of this restaurant. We are shielded from everyone and it is by the window. There was a soft hum playing in the background. We settled down and she handed us the menu.
I chose the simplest thing on the menu. "Pasta and meatballs" I told her and dropped the menu.
I tuned him out as he ordered his food and looked out through the window. I love looking out because it's calming.
She came back with our orders and the food was really good.
I am glad we didn't get a bitchy waitress. It makes the whole dinner thing a lot better. No one breathing down my neck or looking at me like I am no difference to the trash can.
We made small talks as we ate. We shared a chocolate cake as dessert. He paid the bills and gave the waitress a huge tip.
——————————————————————————————————————————
I drummed my hand on his chest and liked the sound of his heart beat. We are cuddled up in his bed. We watched Friends when we came back from dinner.
"Asher"I called as I moved from him a bit. It sounds like the right time to say this.
"What is up cupcake?"
"Do you wanna know something new?"I asked as I fiddled with my fingers.
"Not sure but let me hear it"he said and rested his head on his palm turning to face me. I looked at the ceiling knowing I wouldn't be able to get it out if I held his gaze. I have to do this right now.
It's Now or Never!
"I have always had a crush on you" I whispered and hoped he heard him.
"I know, I made you fall for me during the trip and I fell for you"he chuckled and I shook my head. Damn! He isn't getting this. I turned to face him and stared at his hoodie like it was the most beautiful thing in the world.
"I have always liked you long before we met" I replied and peered at him through my peripheral view. I saw his eyes widened before he masked it away. "Really? For how long"
"About a year"
"How?When?"
I trailed my hands round his chest needing to focus on something to get the words out. "The first time I watched your basketball game. You fascinated me. You made me learn basketball and I realized I really love the sport"
"I knew no girl wasn't capable of not falling for me. I must commend your acting skills. You acted like you didn't like me at all"
"I don't know how I managed to do that" I giggled and finally found the courage to stare into his eyes. His eyes are really beautiful and it is one of my favorite thing about him.
"It's so hard to believe cupcake"
"I know"
"Things just got interesting"he smirked and I raised an eyebrow.
He shrugged and I pouted. Now what is going through that head of his.
Was it a bad idea to tell him about that?
Look like it's going to be.
I just dug my own grave, didn't I?
That is what you are good at.

She finally spilled the beans. I love these two and their cute scenes.
I am closing the year with this chapter.
Thank you to everyone that tried out my book, you guys really made my year.
We can all agree that 2023 was a lot but we made it through.
2024 is here so we go again.
Don't
Forget
To
Vote
And
Comment
Xoxo
~Aridah.