Chapter|55|

I wiped up the sweat building up on my forehead and kept pushing forward. I enjoy running and it helps me calm my nerves. Since I can't really afford the gym training, I do this instead to help me keep my shape. I love listening to music when I do this. I stopped to catch my breath for a sec and gulped down a bit of water from my water bottle. I glanced around my familiar neighborhood and smiled.
I checked my map to see I was thirty minutes away from home. I started sprinting again and wiped the sweat on my face. I am already dreaming of the shower I am going to take after this. My wet hair kept slapping against my back making me cringe. I was thankful for the small breeze blowing in my direction.
Love Yourself by Justin Bieber came up and I sang along in my head.
I love this guy because his songs always touches the heart.
This is the perfect way to spend my Saturday morning.
I settled down on the grass overlooking the small park. I watched children playing around with their parents even though it is still a bit early to be doing something like that. A smile creeped onto my face as my memories replayed in my head. I was once like that, you have that innocent mind and don't know how bad the world is. To you, life was a bed of roses but when you grow up. The bitter truth of life kicks in and you learn to survive. You build yourself up from experience. You find out that fairytale is only common in movies. Life is far from that. You face a lot of problems as you grow up but it is good to learn from your mistakes so you don't make them again. I was traumatized when I was young because I always behaved like Miss know it all. Teachers loved me but my classmates hated me for it. Calling me names but I was glad when I transferred to Starlight High. I remembered I was scared that it was going to be no difference and might be worse. That is because I wasn't even in the social status of the people attending the school. I love my friends to death! They showed me what true friendship was. I learnt to not let people walk over me. I don't show them my fear even though I was shitting inside. That confuses them and makes them think twice before approaching me. I loved how I talk back at Katrina and always having the last word. I learnt to stand up for myself so that history wouldn't repeat itself. Some people take pleasure in making other people feel bad about themselves because it makes them feel good. Some even go as far into body shaming others so as to make them lose their self esteem. You lose yourself and start feeling bad about your body. Believing you are all that they refer to you which messes with someone's mental health. The best thing is to always feel good and stand up for yourself. Katrina does it all the time but I make sure to give her a better comeback.
I love myself the way I am and no shitty person can make me feel otherwise.
I stood up and started the jog back home.
Feeling more refreshed because I haven't done this in a while.
The shower sounded good right now and I couldn't wait to get home.

I was surprised to see who was standing on my front porch. "Ash?"I called making the person turn to me.
"Morning cupcake"he flashed me his million dollar smile which was too much for my poor heart.
"Uhm. What are you doing here?" I asked and wiped my face. I am sure I look like a mess right now. My hair sticking to my face and my pores releasing sweat at a fast rate. "Can't I come see you again?"he said crossing his arms over his chest looking at me with amusement evident in his eyes. "Nope! I wasn't just expecting to see you right now. What am I saying? Just come in" I said stopping myself from blurting out more embarrassing myself.
I moved up and quickly unlock the door. "I need to take a shower" I said and headed to the bathroom.
I brushed my teeth and took a long relaxing shower. I washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo. I wrapped a towel around my body and my hair.
Oh no!
I forgot to take my clothes.
I facepalmed myself and tightened my towel around my body. I headed to my room and quickly closed the door behind me. "I was_"he trailed off as he stared at my body.
"Why on earth are you just in a damn towel?!"he growled out and I blushed hard. "I forgot to take clothes to the bathroom" I replied turning to face him. His eyes darkened and he groaned loudly. I turned to my wardrobe and quickly opened it. I removed the towel on my hair and quickly put on a hoodie which was the first thing I saw.
I am aware I didn't have the time to put on any underwear but I had to that. "Ash, can you get out? I have to you know" I gestured to my body fiddling with my fingers. "Damn"he said with an hoarse voice before walking out. Not before groaning and slamming the door shut harder as usual. I removed the hoodie and quickly put on a black lacy bra and panties. I put on the hoodie and a pair of joggers. I put my hair in a messy bun and wore my flip flops.
I took a deep breath not knowing how to face him after that. Thank goodness he didn't say much. What if he had kissed me? Would I have allowed him to take me right there? The look on his face is unforgettable and I can't believe I made him feel that way. I put the hood over my head to hide my red face. I headed to the kitchen to eat something. He was sitting in the living room watching a random show. I grabbed my lucky charms cereal and poured it into a bowl. "Ash"I called softly and he turned to me with an unreadable expression.
I held up the box of cereals and gestured to it. "I am good"he replied and I added water and milk to the bowl. I plopped down on the stool and slurped my cereals. I wasn't in the mood to make anything.
I finished it after a while and went to the kitchen to wash the bowl. I headed to the living room and settled down next to him. "Next time, remember to take your fucking clothes to the bathroom"he sighed and I nodded.
"Choose a movie to watch"he said handing me the remote.
I choose Mission impossible wanting to watch Tom Cruise in action.
*********
"That was dope" I commented and he nodded. "Your exclusive party is in a week, how do you feel?" I said smiling glad that I would be attending his party for the first time.
"Neutral"he chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Do you need me to help with the preparations?" I asked and he shook his head smirking. "There are people that work as event planner remember"he said and I scoffed. "What is the fun in that? It would be nice to plan your own party"I pouted and he just stared at me.
"I planned the party. I just need them to help with the decorations, food and drinks"he replied and I rolled my eyes.
"Can I take you out?"he asked.
"Are you asking me out on a date?" I smirked and he rolled his eyes.
"You can call it that"
"I will go out with you" I smiled getting up. "Should I change?"I asked scanning my outfit. "You look fine in my clothes"he said and I glared at him. "This clothes aren't date worthy"I pouted and walked to my room. "Date worthy?"he called after me and I ignored him.
I changed the hoodie into a black crop and denim jacket with black jeans. I put my hair into a ponytail and put the hairpin on. I applied lipgloss and eyeliner.
I put on my white vans and loved what was staring back at me in the mirror.
I headed out to the living room to see Asher in the same spot I left him. "How do I look?"I asked doing a little twirl.
He scanned my outfit but his eyes lingered much on the exposed skin on my stomach. "Beautiful"he replied standing up. He put his hand in my hair and the other in my waist. He pushed me closer to him and I wrapped my hand around his neck. He leaned down and pressed his lips on mine. It was sweet, slow like he has been starved of this. He bit my lower lips asking for permission and I gladly opened my mouth for him.
We fight for dominance and pulled away to catch our breath. "Wanting to do this since I saw you in that"he whispered resting his forehead on mine. I smirked at him and he chuckled. "Let's get going"he said and I nodded.
We walked out and I locked the doors. He opened the car door for me. I let him do that for me today.
I entered the car and waited for him to do the same. The red sport car look amazing making me wish I also had countless cars to flaunt around. "Where are you taking me?" I asked as he pulled out of my driveway. "Patience cupcake"he said and I scoffed. I looked out through the window since I didn't have anything better to do.
The car stopped and my excitement grew. "You brought me to the amusement park?" I grinned out.
"Looks like it"he smirked and I pouted.
I got out and waited for him to do the same. We strode off to tickets shop and I waited for him to purchase the tickets. I was bustling with energy ready to try every rides here. I haven't here for so long but coming here brought back sweet memories. I feel like that little girl again.
"Come on"he said grabbing my hand lacing our fingers together.
I stared at the numerous rides confused on which one to try out first. I know I am riding the roller coaster last.
"Which one would you like to try out first?"he asked and I bit my lips unable to decide. "Let's try that one" I squealed and tugged him towards the ride.
He paid for the tickets and we got into it.
I am glad to have this boy in my life.
—————————————————————————————————————————-
"Aren't you tired and hungry?"he asked for the nth time and I shook my head.
"How are you not?"he asked and I crossed my hands over my chest.
"I haven't been here since like forever so let me have some fun"I pouted and he groaned. "Can we just take a few minutes break to get something to eat?"he asked in frustration and I nodded.
"Thank God. Sit down there and I will get us something to eat"he says pointing to the bench behind us before walking away.
He came back holding two cotton candy and bottles of water. "Thank you" I said smiling as he handed me one cotton candy. I bit into it and smiled.
"We have just five more rides to go"I said and he gave me a weird look.
"You are still willing to go on more rides?"he grumbled and I nodded smirking. "What is the need of coming here if I can't ride everything?" I asked.
"We can just sit here and talk about things"he offered and I pouted.
"Okay"he said pinching the bridge of his nose. "You can go on more rides and I will sit here cheering you up"he added and I raised an eyebrow in a mocking way.
"Are you scared of those rides?" I smirked and he scoffed.
"You joking right? Why would I be scared? I am just tired from going on some many dumb rides"he groaned out.
"Just five more rides and we will do what you want to do" I said with a smile.
"Promise"he said and I giggled in my head. He is really exhausted.
"Pinky promise" I smirked linking our pinkies together.
He shot me a pointed look and I shrugged in response. I finished my cotton candy and gulped my bottle of water.
********
"The roller coaster was awesome right?"I squealed as we got out of it.
He tucked his hands into his pocket. "It was normal. Can we leave now? Also remind me never to bring you back here" he said and I snorted.
He didn't act indifferent on the rides so I don't get why he doesn't like it here.
"Why don't you like it here?" I asked as we headed to the carpark.
"I can't even say"he shrugged out and I gave him a Are you serious? look.
He unlocked the car and I got in. It was still 4pm in the afternoon so my parents aren't going to be home yet. I didn't inform them that I was going somewhere.
He started the car and I looked out as usual. He kept glancing at his phone and I was curious to know why. "You expecting a call?"I asked and he glanced at me with an expression I couldn't decipher.
"Yeah, from my mom"he mumbled softly and I didn't think it was right to ask him what it is about.
His phone rang and he connected it to his AirPods.
They are back- A
I couldn't hear the remaining part of the conversation because he replied in Italian.
He dropped his phone and smiled. "Who are back?"I asked and he turned to me for a second.
"Just my dad and my brother. They went on a business trip since like last week and I am glad they are finally back"he replied smiling and I nodded in understanding.
I get why he is coming from. I can't imagine not seeing my parents in a week not to talk of a month or more.
He pulled into my driveway and I pouted in my head not wanting to leave him yet. "I can't stay today because you know"he said and I nodded.
"I know. You deserve to be with them. Send my regards to them" I said and he leaned in to peck my cheek.
"Goodnight"I said getting down.
He waved and I waved back.
I entered my house going straight to the bathroom.
Ending this day with a movie marathon sounds fun.
—————————————————————————————————————————-
"Please Stephanie, we have done everything you asked"the brunette who was bullying Olive said.
I sighed. "Fine I will send you an invite to the party" I said and they squealed.
"I don't want you guys to bully anyone again. You don't know how you make them feel when you do that. You can make someone commit suicide because you make them lose their self esteem."I said and I watched them feel sad about their actions. "We will change for the better"the blonde said and I smiled.
"I will glad if you can do that" I smiled and walked out of the class.
"Hey"a voice said as a hand landed on my shoulder. An idea popped in my head making me stop walking. "Hi" I said smiling. "What about you invite everyone to the party? You don't know what some people do to get that invite. You shouldn't be just the populars that get invited to the exclusive party" I said and he looked at me smiling. "I will send an invite to everyone"he said and I was shocked.
"You are not even arguing with me"
"I trust your judgment cupcake"he said and I kissed him briefly. "That is too brief" he smirked and leaned in.
I smiled into the kiss and we pulled away to catch our breath. "That is how you say thank you"he whispered into my ear and I blushed.
"Let's go get something to eat"he said lacing our fingers and pulling me to the cafeteria.
You have the best!
I know right. I smiled at him and watched him complain about their coach.
Mine!

Four updates in a week!
Drama in the coming chapters.
Should I give you guys an hint?
Don't
       Forget  
                    To
                       Vote
                            And
                               Comment
Xoxo
~Aridah.