Chapter|62|

I stared at my AP Literature note thinking on what to write about Hamlet by William Shakespeare.
We are to do a full summary of the book and explain each character according to the book. I pursed my lips and started writing. I let ideas flow into my mind and smiled.
I was about finishing a page when my phone buzzed.
Are you free?-A
I smiled and stared back at my note. I should be done in half an hour.
I have working on an assignment right now but I should be done in half an hour-S
Works fine- A
I put my phone back on the table and adjusted my reading glasses.
I continued my summary and closed my book when I wrote three pages. I sighed because I knew that was a lazy move. Normally, I would have browsed the internet for summaries and commentaries about the book to help me build my own summary. I can't keep Asher waiting for too long besides the summary looked good.
Done- S
Switch on your laptop - A
I smiled and grabbed my laptop heading for my bed. I laid on my chest with my legs hanging on the air.
I grinned as h FaceTimed me and I accepted it.
Hey - A
He was sitting straight on the sofa in his room so I am guessing he has his laptop on the table.

Hi

I didn't know you wear reading glasses.

Sometimes it gets hard to read sometimes so I employ the use of this. How come you have never noticed the case on the reading table?

I never really paid too much attention to notice. You look nerdy cute in glasses.

Should I take that as a good compliment?

Of course.

What were you doing before you called me?

Shooting randomly into the net

You have three games coming up in just two weeks.

Yeah. We will get to the finals if we are able to win those matches. We have before and after school practices.
He groaned at the last part and I bit the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from laughing at him.

Just laugh it all already.
He rolled his eyes after saying that and spin a ball in his hand with his fingers.
I tried to hide my surprise.

How do you know that?

You are my girl so I know everything about you.

You know how to read me but I can't read you well.
He smirked and I huffed.

That is no easy task. I don't like people predicting my actions so it's best to hide your emotions. I let you read me sometimes.

Yeah!

When are your parents going to be home? Have you had dinner yet?

Late at night I guess. I already had dinner.

Do you want to keep talking or you want to go to sleep? It's a school night.
I groaned in my head.

What do you want to do?

I would like to keep talking to you but I have a morning practice tomorrow.