Chapter|24|

"Vanilla is way better than chocolate. It's creamy,milky and the taste is really nice. It tastes better with strawberry actually and you have just gotta lick it all the way" he explained.
"Are we still talking about the same vanilla?" I asked arching an eyebrow at him.
"Yup" he replied with a sly smirk and I shake my head for him.
"God, you are so..." I trailed off.
"I am talking about vanilla. It is you who has your head in the gutter. What exactly do you think I am talking about?" he asked.
"You know exactly what I was talking about" I groaned out not clearly liking the turn of events.
Deciding I wasn't going to speak to him again, I take out a novel to read.
I was about to open the book to have it snatched from my hand. "Hey" I pouted and glared at the intruder.
"We are still hours away from Paris. I am not going to let you read this. We communicate throughout this because I can't afford to die of boredom" he said and I smiled inwardly that he wanted to continue talking to me.
"What should we do?" I asked and he pursed his lips as if thinking .
"Should we watch a movie?" he asked and I nodded agreeing immediately.
I get to watch a movie with my crush.
I better go and make a list on things I always dreamt of doing with him which I finally fulfilled on this trip.
If someone told me a few weeks ago that I will have the opportunity to talk to him then I would have thought the person was bluffing.
Yeah we get it, you are excited. Stop keeping the handsome guy waiting.
A finger snapped in front of me making me snap out of my trance. "You okay? You zoned out"he said and my butterflies fluttered in my stomach at his show of concern for ME.
"I am good" I replied with a small smile.
"Which kind of movie should we watch?" he asked and I had really like a romance movie.

I went like aww when the lead characters shared a kiss.
I scooted closer to him and he smiled at me. "I think I am starting feel something for you" he whispered and my eyes widened that I thought they were going to pop out. "You do!" I managed to say and the disbelief was clear in my tone.
"Yeah . How can I not? You are pretty, smart, funny and all" he replied and I put a hand on my racing heart.
At the rate my heart was beating, it might stop working very soon.
This is finally happening. I have imagined it but it is always in the back of my head.
He likes ME!
I knew you had it in you to woo a guy.
Thank you my all time nemesis.
"I have always had a crush on you" I mumbled fiddling with my fingers.
"Really? I didn't think you would like me. I was expecting a rejection. That means karma was catching up with me after the number of hearts I have broken" he said almost whispering the last part .
I put my hand on his and he entwined our fingers together. Spark erupted from the contact. "Do you feel the sparks?" I asked and he nodded. "Always have" he added making me smile.
He stared intently into my eyes before resting on my lips. I unconsciously run my tongue through it and his eyes darkened.
Heat rushed to my cheeks as his face comes to stop inches away from mine.
His breath fanned my face and his attention was focused on my lips. "I have always wanted to do this" he whispered and that is all he took for him to...

"I think we should watch the new Spider-Man movie" a voice said and I blinked.
Geez! So all that was my imagination.
I was just daydreaming .
I always told you that you have a wild imagination. It is all funny to think it will actually happen.
"What do you think Stephanie?" he asked and my lips curled up at the fact that he still remembers my name.
"I think we should go with it" I said.
He pressed a button on his chair and a small television appeared in front of us.
Damn this rich people!
He handed me an headphone and took another for himself.
He pressed a few things on the tv and the movie started playing.
I put on the headphone and focused my attention on the movie.
He puts a blanket over us making me smile and scooted over to me a bit.
There was still a little space left between us. He can drop his playboy attitude when he wants to.
Spider-Man, you have got my attention.
—————————————————————————————————————————-
"Wow" I said as the names of the cast started showing.
"That was a nice way to kill time" he muttered and shifted a little making our knee brush under the blanket.
There were a lot of moving during the movie and here we are.
I need to use the toilet right now.
I unclasped the belt after removing the blanket and he stared at me confused. "I need to go to the bathroom" I whisper yelled slightly embarrassed to talk to him about my toilet issue.
I hated that the bathroom was at the back and my seat is in the middle.
I have to walk and get stared at by the people I walk pass by.
I kept my eyes trained ahead and breath a sigh of relief when I got there.
A flight attendant stood at the entrance.
I entered and I did my business.
I started the walk back was thankful it was just like the first.
I settled back in my seat and clasped the seatbelt back in.
"I_"he started but was interrupted by that same flight attendant.
It is like the universe likes seeing me sad.
Brace yourself!
Good to see you caring about me.
"Hey Asher" she drawled out with a smirk.
"Hey" he paused as if trying to remember her name. "Sadie" he added and she frowned a bit. The look was comical that I felt the urge to let out a laugh.
"It's Sharpay" she pouted. "You never called".
"I didn't know I was suppose to"
"Well I thought we had something going after you know"
"The only something we had was that we had in the toilet" I almost winced at that.
Ew! Seriously when did that happen? I literally just used that toilet minutes ago.
"But baby I _" I pressed a sound to my mouth to stop me from laughing. This whole situation is funny to me. I have witness him breaking hearts a lot but this is the first one I get a front seat for.
Your turn is coming and I hope it will be funny to you.
I am never telling him how I feel about him. I am scared of rejection so it is better to stay for him to stay unaware. That way I don't get hurt and he continues to talk to me.
"Respect yourself and leave. Trust me you don't want to embarrass yourself in front of high schoolers"
She looked like she was going to cry but I didn't feel sad for her.
She thought she could tame the bad boy.
"You are a meanie. Seriously how old is she?" I asked and he chuckled a bit.
"I didn't ask. She knew what she was getting into. They just always have to leave the hard way" he said making me nod in agreement. "That is why I like talking to you. The only girl that isn't into me like that. You intrigued me " he said staring at me intently and my heart fluttered.
Guy stop saying words and making me like you more. I don't think I can ever stop liking him.
If only he knows.
I cleared my throat and remembered I have to reply him. "Did it hurt your pride a bit that I am not smitten by you" I said trying to lighten the mood.
Liar!
"A little" he replied emphasizing by making a sign with his fingers.
"I am honored to be the one to hurt your pride"I said making a mock bow earning a chuckle from him.
The sound was beautiful and it will be forever imprinted in my head.
"What should we do next?" he asked and I put a hand on my chin thinking.
"Another movie?"I asked but it came out more like a statement.
"I guess" he replied and looked through the movie box.
I am so enjoying this movie date.
It's definitely not one.
To me, it is a date.
——————————————————————————————————————————
"This is your captain speaking. Make sure your seatbelt is well clasped. We are to land in few minutes" the voice boomed and I clapped my hands excited.
"Never been here?" he asked and I nodded. "Lemme guess, you don't travel a lot?" he asked and I gave another nod.
"What do you do during the holiday?" he asked with a surprised look etched on his face. "Studying, Netflix, eating, sleeping" I listed. "That sounds boring" he mumbled and I huffed. "Maybe" I groaned out.
"Not anymore,Asher Bianchi is here" he said and flashed me his million dollar smile.
It is only his words I could focus on.
'Not anymore, Asher Bianchi is here'.
"I should be thankful then" I smiled back .
"Welcome to France,Paris. I hope you enjoy your stay" the captain's voice boomed and I smiled.
I am in the city of love.
I realized I have to part ways with him again. "See you later" he said and I gave a small smile.
"See you" I said and went to look for my friends.
I got out of the plane and waited to collect my things.
"That was one long exhausting trip" Angela groaned and I patted her shoulders.
"We will head to the hotel now. We will rest for a while and head out later" Daniel announced.
We got into the bus and it drove to the hotel.
The hotel was more grand than the first.
Diaz Hotelier
It doesn't take a genius to know it belongs to Daniel's family. This rich people and expensive properties.
We got checked in and two people are to share a room. "I will share a room with Mike" Lily said.
"Stephanie and I" Amanda said.
"Well that leaves Rose and I" Angela said.
We picked our key slot and headed into the elevator.
I opened the door and the room was grand. Two queen sized bed. There was the large wardrobe at the side. A door that opens to the bathroom. A full body mirror. The glass window that shows the view to the nice looking garden.
"I am taking a nap" I said and fall to the bed. I removed my boots and I am jet lagged. That was really a long and tiring flight. "I am joining you on that" Amanda replied making me giggle.
"No sightseeing" I teased turning to face her and she glared at me.
My mom! I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.
Hello mom, how are you guys doing? We have left Miami for Paris. That is really grand I know. Love you - S.
——————————————————————————————————————————
"Wake up" a voice called and a hand was also shaking me.
"What now?" I groaned out turning to the other side. "We are called out for food then we would head out"Amanda explained and I sighed.
"I can't miss" I asked and she shook her head. "Fine" I huffed sitting up. I let out a yawn and run my hands through my hair.
I put my knee boot back on and got up from the bed. I made my hair presentable and applied lipgloss. We walked outside and I let Amanda lead the way.
We walked into a grand diner hall and walked towards our friends.
"We are having a French's special" Angela filled us in and I sent her a grateful smile.
We were handed menu by some waitress.
Everything looked foreign to me so I told Amanda to order for me.
The names of the food were hard to pronounce. I can't really speak French but I understand the basics.
The food was brought and it tasted really good. "I can't wait for us to visit the Eiffel tower. It looks more beautiful at night" Angela said.
We finished our food and headed out to the car park.  "We will visit as many place as we can visit today then we will round it up with a visit to the Eiffel Tower. It is a beautiful sight at night. Then we continue our sight seeing tomorrow. I am sorry to tell you that our senior year trip ends tomorrow and we head home tomorrow" Daniel said and there was a lot of groans hearing the last part.
"I am also sad we have to get back to schoolwork" he added. "Let's put that at the back of our mind and actually enjoy the last two days. You guys should get into the bus now" he said and we piled up into the bus.
—————————————————————————————————————————-
We visited the Louvre first. It was originally a fortress and palace for the royal family of France, it is the largest museum in the world. There is the Lisa and The Winged Victory of the Samothrace. There is also the louvre pyramid. I really enjoyed the place.
We visited the île de la Cité & île Saint-Louis next. It was a nice place for history fans and ice cream lovers. The île de la Cité or island of the city is considered the place where the first seeds of the city took root. There are so many old and historical part like the Notre Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle and so on.
After wandering round the island, we hopped across the Pont Saint-Louis to the île Saint-Louis or the sister island. It was packed with little boutiques, delicious restaurants and cafes. We visited Berthillon for ice cream.
"Now we head to the Eiffel Tower" Daniel announced and I am excited to see the large tower. I have only seen pictures but now I am going to see it .
My phone pinged and it is a message from my mom as usual.
Oh my God! That is huge. Make sure to visit the Eiffel Tower and take pictures(lots of them). We are fine. Love you too.
The bus stopped and I realized we have arrived.
"I know we would be hungry by now. We are going to have food in one of the restaurant. Then we would be showed around by a tour guide" Daniel announced.
I settled for salad. The school was responsible for the bill.