Chapter|51|

"Just hold it in a little longer" he whispered groaning and I sighed.
"I can't do that!It is getting more unbearable" I whispered turning to face him making sure my eyes explained how I felt. "Baby, you can just go for the other option" he said and I groaned.
"That is not an option"
"Then you have gotta hold it in"
"It will be over before you know it"
"So easy for you to say" I rolled my eyes.
"Then what do you want me to do?
You guys haven't learnt your lesson.
I crossed my leg over the other to keep myself from exploding.
I couldn't even jot the note the teacher was explaining. I glanced at the English teacher and couldn't summon the courage to walk up to him. Not after he has been giving a look since he gave me detention. I couldn't even do it before that. To me it is like the walk of shame. I don't like standing up in class, I hate everyone's eyes on me. I have to walk out of the class, I don't know how to do that. My bladder chose the wrong time to bother me.
I tapped my hand on the table furiously waiting for the class to end.
The bell rang and I quickly hurried out. I didn't even pack my things up and trusted Asher to do that for me.
I entered the girls bathroom and walked into an empty stall.
I sighed as I felt the pressure on my lower stomach lessen.
"Do you have the assignment done?"a voice said from outside and I couldn't tell who it is.
"Yes..this..is..it" I heard a soft voice almost whimper.
"Stop acting like a wimp for once in your life" another voice said and I frowned understanding what was going on outside.
"You should be grateful we accepted your sorry ass into our clique. No one would ever wish to be friends with an ugly bitch like you" the former voice said.
"Look at the mirror and see what you look like. No one would ever love you. You better get my project done tomorrow and I need a strawberry smoothie right now" the other voice said and I couldn't stand this a little longer.
I opened the stall making them turn to face me. My eyes widened a bit but I quickly masked it away. Ian's girl is the one getting bullied. No one messes with my friends. "Hey Stephanie" a brunette voice and I smirked. I was quite a celebrity around here since I started dating Asher. I am so going to use this to my advantage and give this girls a taste of their medicine. I can see it in their eyes that they want to be friends with me.
I walked closer to them and saw the fear in their eyes.
"Hey Olive. Are we still working on that assignment together?" I said and put a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes widened and I smirked. "You know this thing"the blonde sneered and I glared at her.
"She is my friend, do you guys have a problem?"I replied to see the surprise in her eyes. I learnt her name from one of the people we have math with.
"Why would you want to be friends with her? We are better than her" the brunette said and I rolled my eyes.
"Oh you think so" I said and they nodded eagerly. "Will you do anything to be my friend?" I asked and they nodded again.
"My first request is that I don't want you to see you girls with Olive again"
"That is so damn easy. We were never friends with her, we just used her for our gains" the blonde smirked like she just said the most interesting thing in the world. "If you want to be my friend then you must stop bullying people"I deadpanned.
"We can do that" the brunette answered.
"So do we get to sit with the popular today?" she added and I smirked.
"Not so fast. You guys haven't become my friends yet. If you are able to please me then I get you an invite to Asher's party" I said looking at my nails and they squealed.
Oh you guys are so going nowhere. This is so fun to do. I have forgotten the power I can wield in this school as Asher's girlfriend.
"The exclusive party?"one of them said.
"The one and only" I replied with a tight smile. "We do anything for you" the blonde said and I smiled. Oh this is where my plan start to manifest.
"I need two strawberry smoothie and fries right now" I said and their eyes widened a bit. They quickly masked it away and gave me a fake smile. "We can do that"
"I don't want the one from this school" I said and they couldn't hide their surprise.
"How are we going to get a note to get out of school?"they chorused.
"That is your problem. Maybe you guys aren't worth this. You don't have to do it"
"No we will do it" they said together again and walked out. That is where the fun starts. I am going to get them into trouble for sneaking out. They wouldn't be able to get a note so they would result into that. They would do anything for popularity and that is sickening.
"Thank..you" Olive said and I turned to her. "My pleasure. I don't like bullies so I am saving everyone from them" I replied and she smiled.
"What..do.you.mean.about..us..being.. friends?"she said not meeting my eyes.
She was staring at the floor and I sighed. I must help her build her confidence so people don't walk over her. "You don't have to be scared of me. I am not going to treat you like them. I genuinely want to be your friend if you would let me" I said and she finally look up.
"Really?"she said and I felt an emotion flash in her sad eyes.
"Really! I am Stephanie Walker and I would like to be your friend" I said extending an hand.
"I..am.Olive.Greene" she replied and slowly placed her hand in mine. I shocked her by pulling her for a hug instead. I was so sure she wasn't going to hug me back before I felt her hands on my back.
"I..don't.really.like.people.like.you" she said as I pulled away.
"I know but I am going to show you that we are not all bad. We just have bad eggs tainting our image" I replied and couldn't believe I was saying this. Months ago, I couldn't even tell where I stood in this school but now I am a popular person.
The door opened and Asher walked in looking worried. "I was so worried about you. I thought you were having your girls issue again" he said and I blushed.
"That only happens once a month" I grumbled embarrassed that he is bringing it up again.
"Noted!"he smirked and turned to Olive raising an eyebrow.
"Oh sorry! Asher meet Olive, my new friend" I said and Asher smiled.
"Hey" Asher said and she just replied with a small wave.
"I..have..to.go" she said quickly and walked out.
"See you later Olive" I called after her hoping she heard me.
"You are making new friends" he said handed me my backpack.
I just missed my history class but it was worth it. "She was being bullied so I had to step in" I pouted and his eyes widened.
"What?"he said.
"I managed to put them in their place by wielding my power as your girlfriend" I smirked and he raised an eyebrow.
"Your power huh? That must have been hot and I missed it. It would be nice to see going all badass on them" he chuckled and I joined him.
"You should have seen them. I even sent them to get lunch from me outside school knowing they are going to be in so much trouble" I replied.
"I think I saw two girls walking out"
"You have been standing outside the whole time" I said dumbfounded and he nodded. "I couldn't leave you alone" he replied and I smiled.
I am so damn lucky.
"I so want to kiss you right now" I said and he smirked moving close.
"You will be in so much trouble if you get caught. This is the girls bathroom" I said.
"Oh please, I can wield my power as your boyfriend" he said mimicking my tone earlier as we walked out.
"I knew you were dating me because I was popular" I fake gasped playing along.
"Are you just realizing?"
"You are the worst"
"I have been told I am the best countless times"
"You have a big ego"
"I have got something bigger"
I smacked his arm understanding the underlying meaning. "Get your mind out of the gutter cupcake. You dirty girl, I was talking about my pride" he smirked and I blushed hard.
"We have to get to our chemistry class" I rushed out wanting to change the topic.
"The bell hasn't even rang and I can't believe you missed a class today" he and I sighed. "That is not good for me but I couldn't help but step in. I hate bullying so I had to defend her" I said and he wrapped his hands around my waist.
I stared at the door of the class and back at him. "You did the right thing babe and I am so fucking proud of you" he said and kissed me briefly. I pouted at how briefly it was. "Don't worry girlfriend, we would get plenty of opportunities to make out. Or we can ditch this class?"he wiggled his eyebrow. It was so tempting but my class.
Stanford!
Live a little!
Well I am living a lot.
"I am not missing another class today" I said and entered the class.
"Your wish is my command" he slipped in his sexy Italian tone and I felt light.
That voice always does something to me and his normal voice is no less.
You are getting giddy for no reason.
Sue me!
——————————————————————————————————————————
I am so glad we didn't do any practical today because I was bound to create an explosion. The feeling of his hand in my hair was making feel warm almost forgetting where we are. "Stop doing that. We have to finish this together today" I groaned and he smirked clearly enjoying my misery. The teacher paired us into two and my friends were happy to let me be his partner. And I am starting to regret my decision and my friends thought it is cool to keep giving me winks and smirks.
Those sneaky brats!
I tried to close my mind and focus on the task in front of me.
"If I don't get an A, I am going to murder you" I said in a sinister tone or I hoped I did. He started chuckling holding out his hands in surrender. "Oh! I am so scared. I didn't know my girlfriend kills for grades now" he pouted and I snorted.
"You will be scared when I descend on you" I huffed and he rolled his eyes.
"I would try to stop disturbing you to an extent" he said grinning and kept his hand in the ends of my hair.
I smiled at him and started on the work at hand. I should just cut off all my hair and get a buzz cut. He is going to be so mad if I do that and I love my hair. I can imagine his sad and teary face staring at my buzz cut. That is something I can never do but I can wear a bald wig to scare him someday.
I don't like the idea of playing him.
You don't like the idea of anything that might hurt Asher.
I am his number one fan.
I am his girlfriend.
I am his inner girlfriend.
Whatever!
********
"Hey Olive" I said as I saw her walking in an opposite direction from the cafeteria.
"Hi" she didn't meet my eyes.
"It's lunchtime so why aren't you heading to the cafeteria?" I asked as Asher watched me interact with her.
"I prefer to eat on the field alone"she replied and I noticed her sad tone.
"Nonsense, from now on you eat with me" I said and she glanced up shocked. "Well I wasn't joking on wanting to be your friend" I smiled and her lips twitched up.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the cafeteria. "Would you mind sitting with the rest of my friends?" I asked and she nodded. "We can get a secluded table" I suggested and she nodded. I can't wait to see the surprise on Ian's face when he sees me with her.
"My mom makes me bring lunch so I don't need to order anything" she informed with a blush and I smiled.
"Lucky you. Sit here and I will be right back" I said. Asher and I headed to the front line. "Is this okay with you?" I asked him gesturing to where Olive was sitting.
"I don't" he replied and I smiled.
I spotted Ian on the queue and waved him over. "You, Asher and I are sitting at another table today" I grinned out and he raised an eyebrow.
"Why?"he quizzed out confused.
"Oh you will see" I smirked and winked at me. I led him back to the table and his eyes widened. He had the oh you didn't look. "Olly, I believe you haven't met Ian yet. Ian, this is Olive" I said and Asher raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything.
"Hi Olive" Ian said a little fluster and she actually met his gaze for a minute.
"Hi Ian" she replied stared at her sandwich.
The chair shook a little as we got new companies. "I told you to always tell us when you are doing something new"Daniel whined and Asher sighed.
"We go wherever you go"Matthew said before slurping his smoothie.
"And Ian gets to know about this. Wait who is this?"Matthew smirked and turned to me. He couldn't see Ian glaring hard at him. "This is Olive, I believe you know Daniel and Matthew" I said and she nodded looking up for a split second.
"You are pretty Olive. And I would like to get to know you" Matthew smirked and I noticed the blush creeping up her cheeks.
"No hitting on my friends Matthew" I said and he groaned. Ian sent me a grateful smile and I shrugged.
"You could have told us we were sitting here today"Amanda's voice came up making me look up to see her towering over me. I can see the rest of my friends as they settled down. This is so not going well. I just wanted Asher,Ian,Olive and I so it would be easier for the two of them to talk. My plan is going south now because we have lot of company. Olive kept staring at her food and I can tell she is overwhelmed. I will be too if I go from being alone to be among a lot of unknown people who happen to be popular here.
"I just didn't want Olive to sit alone since I am her friend" I replied and they finally notice her.
"Hey" they said to her in their own version while she waved looking up.
"This is Amanda, Angela, Lily, Rose, Rob, Thomas and Mike" I introduced and she nodded. Ian played around with his fries and I gave him an apologetic smile.
"It..was..nice..meeting.ehm.you.guys. Uh. I have..to.go.now"Olive rushed out standing up.
"It's fine" I said and watched her walk out. People were staring at her confused to why we are hanging out with her.
"You guys made her feel uncomfortable. She was finding it hard to make friends but seeing all of you definitely overwhelmed her"I grumbled and they pouted. "You don't want to see us"Matthew gasped and I rolled my eyes.
"She seems nice" Angela said and I nodded. "I think she is in my government class so I would try to keep her company"Lily said and I smiled at her.
Ian smiled at me as if to say thank you.
"So we still got plans for Saturday?"Daniel asked and Asher nodded. "It hasn't been cancelled. We are meeting at the new arcade shop" Asher added and munched on my fries.
I popped some in my mouth and tuned into what Amanda and Daniel were discussing.
I genuinely want to be her friend and I am going to make those girls pay for treating her like trash. Bullying someone is wrong and it can make a person lose their self esteem. They start hating theirselves and feeling uncomfortable in their own skin.
Asher squeezed my hand on my lap and I did the same. Ian laughed at something someone said and I was determined to get the two of them together. I can't make them like each other but I can bring them close to each other.
——————————————————————————————————————————
I put on the sneakers Asher bought me to complete the look.
My friends are picking me up so I will meet you there- S
Okay. What are you wearing? - A
Nothing - S
My cheeks felt warm as I braided my hair into two. I wore a white lace top pairing it up with my denim jacket and a denim skirt.
You playing with fire cupcake- A.
And I don't mind getting burn. For what I am wearing, you have gotta see for yourselves. See you there Ash- S
I smiled and applied lipgloss only.
Will see - A.
We are here - Am
I grabbed my small shoulder bag and headed out.
"Hey guys" I said and moved to the back. Amanda was beside me smiling. They greeted me back as Rob pulled out of my driveway. "We all have been so busy with life and haven't been spending enough time together" Angela said from the shotgun and we agreed with her.
"Which is why we are doing something together next week"Angela squealed and I smiled.
"I have it planned out but it is a surprise" she said and I pouted.
"Not even a hint" I said and she shook her head through the front mirror.
"It might last for a whole day" she said and I looked out .
"I can't wait"Lily said and I can imagine her grinning. I turned to her to see her typing away on her phone. With the rate at which she was smiling, I can tell the person she was texting. I brought out my AirPods and plugged it in.
I am there but can't see you anywhere - A.
I smiled imagining looking around just for me. This guy knows how to mess with my head every damn time.
Not there yet so hold your horse - S
See you in a few - A
Yh - S
"You are smiling like crazy girl. Who knew relationship can make someone feel so good?"Amanda chuckled and I wiggles my eyebrow at her. "It might be good for you guys but I am not ready for that shit right now" she replied and I rolled my eyes. I decided to check my IG to keep myself busy and humming to the loud jam playing from the radio.
There were a lot of posts from people who are already at the place.
I went to Asher's page to see his last post was dated two days ago.
I opened the picture and gasped. It was me sleeping soundly on his bed with my mouth slightly ajar. My hair was splayed out on his bed and I was wearing his hoodie. His caption was what got me the most.
~Mine
I smiled and liked the photo. At least now I know I look good while sleeping. He is so going to get it for teasing me about looking bad in the morning when we sleep together. I breath a sigh of relief as Rob pulled into the carpark of the place.
We got down and headed to the entrance. I gasped as I stepped in. This place really looked great and the decor is amazing. We walked into the game room and it was well equipped with different games.
A hand snaked around my waist from the back and I felt his chin rest on my shoulder. "Hey" he whispered into my ear and I shuddered. He turned me around smirking and I blushed lightly. "Hi" I said and he scanned my outfit.
"You looked amazing but I was expecting nothing y'know" he smirked and my eyes widened. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back wrapping my hands around his neck pulling him closer. We pulled away quickly and I resisted the urge to pout. It was so quick but it had to work for now.
"Should we play that car race game?"he asked and I nodded.
He extended his hand and I took it. I intertwined our hands as he pulled me along. We settled into the toy car and he pressed the screen. "Let's see what you have got" he had a smug look as the countdown begin.
I focused on winning the race and tried not to feel frustrated as he zoom past me. I gripped my steering wheel hard and accelerated my speed.
I groaned as he got to the finish line first. "I won" he smirked and I crossed my hand over my chest.
"Why can't you be like those boyfriends that let their girlfriend win?" I pouted.
"And what is the fun in that?"he said and I cursed under my breath.
"The fun is that I will be happy to rub it in your face that I beat you" I replied and his lips twitched up.
"Isn't it better to just accept your loss than feel proud about a planned win?" he smirked and I groaned.
"I will go find someone I can actually beat in a game" I said and scanned around.
I was about to start walking but he held my wrist pulling me to him. My back crashed against his front. "We are spending time together. Let's go find something to eat" he whispered into my ear and I nodded.
"I still have to beat someone in a game" I said as he pulled me to their cafeteria.
"I will be there to support you" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes.
He ordered two burgers and milkshake for us. I tapped my free hand on the counter waiting for our order. I didn't want him to let go of my hand and thankful he didn't. I still think he is a mind reader because he knows what I am thinking without voicing it out.
"Here cupcake" he said and I collected my burger and milkshake.
I had to let go of his hand as we slid into a booth. I sipped my milkshake staring outside. I can see the game room from here and clearly everyone were enjoying themselves. "I wasn't expecting a lot of people to show up, it was suppose to be the basketball team hang out but now it is the whole school" he grumbled and munched on his burger.
"Everyone likes a day out this days. The stress and pressure in senior year is building up. I don't know why Olive didn't want to come" I said with a sad smile. I tried to persuade her but she said she was working today. I am not sure if she was avoiding coming because she was scared of being around unknown people. "Ian likes her right?" he asked and I nodded hesitantly. Ian told me not to tell anyone but I didn't tell him. Technically, he found out on his own so I shouldn't feel like I betrayed him or something.
"That is great because I have never seen him with a girl before"he smiled and I nodded. We fell back into a comfortable silence as we finished our food. I took a pic of him staring at his phone. Even though I caught him unaware, he still managed to look good.
"You posted a pic of me sleeping on your IG. Thank your lucky stars I looked good in that pic. Why had you post a picture of me sleeping?" I asked and joined my hands to rest my head.
"You look beautiful all the time and I wanted people to know you are mine" he shrugged and my heart fluttered.
"That is nice" I replied .
"I can post a horrible picture of you if I want. You don't scare me" he said and I fake gasp. "I will revenge by posting something bad about you on the internet and you know how news spread fast" I replied and he rolled his eyes.
"Will I be taking you back home? Or Should we just head to yours or mine after this?"he asked and I sighed.
"My mom is making us have this family night because we haven't spend so much time with each for a while" I replied loving the idea of cuddling up next to him. "Some other day then. I wanted to avoid this gala my dad wants me to attend with him but now I have to go" he grumbled.
"It should be fun" I said and he scoffed.
"There is nothing fun at people flaunting their wealths and seeing the person next to them as a threat. It is usually boring and my brother always escort him. He is a little busy so my dad wants me to fill in for him" he explained and I giggled.
I will never actually understand their life.
"I have to wear a three piece suit" he said and my ears perked up.
"Make sure to send a picture"
"Why?"
"Never seen you in a suit before and it will be good to see how ugly you like" I teased and he frowned.
"I don't like the suit but I can tell you I look good as always. Girls flaunt around me during this kind of parties so try something else babe" he chuckled and I groaned.
Girls? Flaunting over him? I don't like the sound of that. "Hey" he whispered softly leaning across the table. "I only have eyes for one" he was staring at me intently and my heart fluttered. He knew what I was thinking without me saying it. I leaned forward and pecked his lips. "The two of you are whipped"Mathew grumbled and settled beside Asher. Daniel followed suit and my friends settled too. "We were looking everywhere for you but you guys are having a date in the middle of an hang out" Daniel said.
"It is not a date, we are just eating"
"It is not a date but a make out session"Matthew smirked.
"And we don't look the part"Asher replied gesturing to both of us.
"You guys have been so lost in your little bubble that you didn't realize time has been fast spent. Most people have left already" Lily said sipping a smoothie.
I checked my phone to see we have been sitting here for three hours straight.
When you are with your favorite person, nothing matters. You don't even realize how fast time flies. I don't really care that I missed playing the games and beating someone like I hoped. I am glad I spent it with him. He only can make me feel this way. I just want us to be like this for a long time. I can see us attending Stanford and getting really famous in what we do. Getting married with three kids and spend our old age reminiscing on when we were young.
"You ready to go cupcake?"he asked and I nodded. He intertwined our hands and I stared at it.
I feel content.
And I am where I need to be.

Which part was your favorite?
Who is your favorite character so far?
I really laughed through the part when she bullied the bullies( that totally rhymed).
Do you guys think she did the right thing?
Don't
Forget
To
Vote
And
Comment
Xoxo
~Aridah.