Chapter|74|

I glued my head to the window and stared ahead smiling. I trailed my hands over my lips still feeling the tingling sensation.
We actually kissed; rephrased that, he kissed me first.
And you didn't push him away.
How could I resist that? His lips are so addicting that it was impossible to say no to them. It felt like we haven't done that in years. The last time I kissed him was me saying goodbye. He didn't kiss me back so it couldn't really count as a kiss.
We might not be together right now but we are cool. He is still going to Stanford meaning we still have a chance, a future together.
I beamed remembering his expression when I told him I loved him.
I didn't want to blurt it out like that but I didn't want him to leave.
Leaving at that moment felt like he was cutting all ties away from me, actually leaving me for good.
He told me to shove it down my ass.
Idiot!
I remembered the way my heart was beating throughout the game.
For the first quarter of the game, I was so scared they were going to lose.
He got pushed out to the sidelines and immediately started playing different.
Well they all started playing differently.
Changing stats and formulating new strategies. It was really strange making me wonder if they all played to lose.
Then comeback with that kind of play is amazing. I am not leaning to that side because I know Asher wouldn't do that ok purpose.
It was the most tensed game I have ever watched. The look on his face as held the cup was unforgettable.
He stared at it like that was his whole world.
He_
Ouch!!
I held my cheek and turned to glare at the driver. The girls were all staring at me then started laughing suddenly.
"Wait, did you do that on purpose?" I gasped at Amanda in the driver's seat.
"That was the only way we could get your attention. If you haven't noticed, we are already at my house"she said gesturing to the building and got out of the car.
The other girls followed as I rubbed my cheek. That really hurt and I hope it doesn't turn beet red.
I pouted and grabbed my tote bag.
I walked beside Olive who was grinning widely.
Of course she would be happy, Ian finally popped the question after the game.
I was there and I managed to capture the whole moment on my phone. It was cute and dreamy.
Ian also got an appointment with the scouts of Stanford.
I am so excited I would be having all three of them with me.
Olive got her acceptance letter this morning and Skyped me about it.
I am not really sure which college these girls are going to.
Lily is looking at a fashion home in London. Amanda wants to go out of United States but haven't decided yet.
Angela isn't sure of what to do after high school and is still weighing her options.
She is thinking of taking a gap year and explore the world.
Rose already got accepted months ago.
The house was peaceful and quiet since there was nobody at home.
We headed for Amanda's room who quickly grabbed all her makeup kits.
"Who is going first?"Lily asked and Angela raised her hand up.
She settled in the vanity chair and lily got started. "How did you both go from ignoring each other to sucking each other's face off?"Amanda asked settling on her bed beside me curious for answers.
I narrated everything that happened before the beginning of the game to them.
"I am sure he loves you too"Amanda squealed and I blushed.
He didn't say it back but he was probably too shocked to react much.
Everyone got doled up by Lily except me. I opted for just some mascara and lipgloss.
I wasn't really dressing up much today.
I am trading his jersey for lacy tank top exposing my midriff. Pairing it up with a crop jacket. I changed my vans with Amanda's high heel ankle boot.
Amanda wore a sleeveless sliver gown dotted with tiny sapphire at the hem and neckline. She matched it up with a two inches pump.
Angela wore a cropped white shirt and short black skirt stopping just below her butt. She wore a red stockings and ankle boots.
Lily wore a mid length black dress that had a deep plunge in the front that showed off cleavage. She finished the look with a four inches heel.
Rose spotted a beige sleeveless jumpsuit with black heels.
Olive wore a off the shoulder crop top exposing some skin around her stomach and denim shorts. She opted for her white sneakers since she didn't really wear heels much. She didn't want to wear the outfit but we literally forced her to. She needs to learn to be more comfortable in her own skin.
All of them came prepared except me. Apparently, they all brought a duffel bag full of clothes.
I wasn't going to attend the after party but the situation is different now.
I only put this tank top and jacket in my tote bag if Amanda forces me to come along. They really don't like taking no for answer and I have never succeeded in persuading them before.
We took a few selfies and headed back to the garage.
I have been taking driving lessons from my dad for the past few days.
It was kinda hard because the truck wasn't automatic like Asher's. I had difficulty remembering to change the gear. I took the shotgun and the others squeezed behind.
We sang along to a popular song on the radio all the way to the club.