Chapter|46|

"Good morning dad" I mumbled into his shoulder surprised to see him this morning. "Aren't you suppose to be at work?" I asked. This is the one of times I get to see him when I wake up.
"My boss gave me a week off" he replied and continue flipping pancakes.
"That's great"I grinned. I get to spend this week with him.
He slid a plate of pancakes to me. "Thank you dad. Where is mom?" I asked after I took the first bite.
I loved the taste of his foods. He cooks way better than mom and I will never admit that out loud.
"Work"he replied and sat across me.
"So you have a boyfriend now"he asked or more like stated. I nodded unsure of where this was going. "I want to meet him this week" he said and my eyes widened.
"Is it really_"
"6pm sharp on Saturday"he stated and left no room for argument.
The last thing I want is my dad scaring him off. "Is it really necessary?" I sighed.
"I want to know if this 'Asher' guy is good enough for you"his protective side is out now and I nodded.
"Okay" I replied and stood up to wash my plate.
My phone vibrated in my jeans pocket and I took it out.
I am outside-A.
My heart fluttered and I sighed. This is one of the few times he comes to pick me up and I really like it very much.
I grabbed my backpack and hugged my dad. "Love you dad. My ride is outside waiting" I mumbled into his shoulder before pulling away.
"Is it the guy?"he asked and I nodded.
"You are not meeting him now. 6pm on Saturday remember" I said mimicking his tone and he rolled his eyes at me.
"Have a nice day at school my little munchkin" he ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead.
"Bye dad" I waved and walked out.
I am thankful he didn't come out of his car to receive me like he always does.
I opened the door and settled on the comfy car seat. "Hi" I smiled.
"Hey. Did you sleep well?"he asking with a small smile.
He started the car as I buckled up my seatbelt. "Yup. You?"
"I did"
"Great"
"Did you have breakfast?"
"Yeah"
"I am going to stop by here because I wasn't able to grab something at home" he said pulling in front of the cafe in my neighborhood.
"You coming with?"he asked and I nodded getting out of the car.
"Might grab a hot chocolate drink" I said as we entered the cafe.
Everyone was staring at us like we were aliens or something out of the world.
Maybe at Asher because he looked totally out of place here.
We got in line and waited for our turn. I have gotten used to us going to the front without being questioned. That is definitely not going to work here.
"Good morning to you. What can I get you?"the barista said with a smile.
I recognized the voice and he seems he does to. His eyes widened and he grinned widely. "You never called?"he said and I wasn't expecting him to remember.
"Dude,that was last year. How can you still remember my face?" I said giggling at the last part. I felt eyes on me and I turned to Asher. His eyes went from the barista to me and he raised an eyebrow.
"I would never forget a face like yours. You never came back" he replied and I smiled. Someone beside me clearly didn't like the conversation we were having.
"I was busy" I replied.
"How is everything?"he asked and I glanced at the back of us to see it empty. Guess we are lucky to be the last person on the line or we would have been receiving so mean glares by now.
"How do you know my girlfriend?"Asher said emphasizing on the last part and I glanced at him raising an eyebrow. Now he is feeling what I feel all the time when girls hit on him. They ignore me like I am invincible beside him.
"Girlfriend?"the barista said as if the word was poisonous to him. He gave Asher an once over probably just noticing him standing beside me.
"My girl, do you have a problem?"his tone had hint of annoyance and irritation.
I stopped myself from laughing at the fact that Asher Bianchi is jealous.
"Of course not. What can I get you?" he said with a cold demeanor different from the guy I was just chatting with.
"Since you have been here before babe, what do you think I should get?"he asked turning to me with a smirk.
"He told me the muffins goes well with the hot chocolates" I replied gesturing to the barista.
"You remember" he dropped his cold demeanor and smiled at me.
"It was really good" I replied and he chuckled. "We get two to-go"Asher said.
"That will be_"he didn't wait for the guy to finish before pushing some dollars into his hands. "You can keep the change. I would love if you can actually do your job and quit chitchatting. We are already running late for school"he said in that cold tone of his and the guy nodded.
He went to the back to get our orders. He came back almost immediately and pushed the bags into my hands. "I would like if you can come back here sometime alone"he said and Asher glared at him.
Asher didn't even wait for me to answer him before pulling me out. "What was all that about?" I asked feigning innocence as he started the car. He gripped the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles were damn white. I felt really bad for the poor thing. "What?"he replied with a blank face. "You were mean to the guy even though he was just being friendly" I fought the urge to smirk and he scoffed.
"You think he was being friendly, that guy was totally hitting on you" he said with disbelief evident in his tone and glanced at me for a second.
"Wait...you were jealous?" I smirked and he scoffed. "Jealous?"he puffed out his cheeks like he couldn't believe it.
"Why would I be jealous?"he replied and I rolled my eyes at him.
"Because he was hitting on me. Duh!"
"You are my girl. I don't like any guy except me looking at you the way I do"he grumbled and my heart fluttered.
"So you were jealous?" I asked again and he shrugged.
"You looked hot while you went all possessive on me" I grinned and he shook his head amused.
"You also get jealous when you see other girls hitting on me"he smirked.
"You are mine so of course I have the right to be jealous" I admitted and grabbed my hot chocolate. I take a sip and threw my head back on the car seat. It tasted just like I remember.
He entered the school and parked in his designated spot. It's dumb but people actually have their own parking space. I don't get the whole reason for it.
That is the poor mentality.
You have to stop saying that.
He grabbed his own paper bag and took out the muffins. I didn't bother asking how it tastes since he doesn't appreciate food like me.
We ate in silence and I am shocked I finished the whole thing after eating that stack of pancakes.