Chapter|36|

"He deid whaf?!" Amanda gasped with pancakes full in her mouth but I understand her words perfectly.
"He kissed me and said he has got feelings for me" I said again using my fork to play around with my food.
My parents still aren't home and I don't know how long this adult's bonfire is going to last.
Amanda and Angela woke up with the worse hungover so Rose and I have been taking care of them. Mike dropped Lily an hour ago. We are just having the breakfast I prepared, pancakes actually.
"That is great. I am so happy for you" Amanda squealed and groaned out. She rubbed her temples and I smiled at her.
"Well welcome to the couple's world" Lily said. "He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend" I pointed out the obvious and she rolled her eyes. "It is only about a matter of time babe" she replied and took a bite of the pancake.
"I can't believe you are also leaving us in the single's globe" Amanda pouted and I giggled at the globe.
"So you are the one to tame the bad boy?" Angela squealed and I just nodded feeling giddy about it.
Can't believe you are actually the one to do that.
I rubbed my necklace as I have been doing all night. He gave me something so expensive. "Did he give you that?" Rose asked and I took the necklace out of shirt. They gasped as they landed their eyes on the sapphire diamond. "This is super expensive. There is only one piece of it which makes it very expensive. And he got it for you, that is super cute" Angela explained and I stared in disbelief looking at the necklace.
I knew it was expensive but that I am the only one that owns it. I fiddled with my fingers nervously. Why did he have to buy something so damn expensive?
"Everything is falling in place before prom" Angela squealed and I nodded agreeing with her.
We watched a movie for a while and they left late. My parents came home few hours later. The adult thing was very interesting according to my mom.
"I had so much fun. I haven't felt so relaxed in a very long time" she breathed out before heading to her room.
The holidays is sadly coming to an end.
This year started on a good note.
I can't wait to see other things in store for me this year.
——————————————————————————————————————————
"Stephanie" Angela squealed hugging me.
We didn't see each other again after the party. The other girls joined in and the guys just stood watching us.
"I am so sad we have to come back to this hellhole" Amanda grumbled and I rolled my eyes at her.
"We will be graduating in a few months" Rose reasoned .
"Then we move to a bigger hellhole" she murmured and I smiled at that.
"You are damn right" Lily groaned.
I leaned against my locker as they dive into how they spent their remaining holiday.
I saw him enter the hallway with his friends and my heart pounded in my chest.
I haven't heard from him since after the party that we kissed.
He was wearing a black sweatshirt and black jeans with black converse.
He looks so devilishly handsome in black. His backpack strapped on one shoulder.
His eyes met mine and I smiled at him.
I wasn't expecting him to catch me staring . "Are you blushing?" Angela gasped and I turned my head to her.
I didn't even notice I was. They turned their head to me and looked around. "Of course he is the reason" Lily teased and that made me blush more.
"The only one to ever make you feel like that" Amanda added and I pouted at the fact that they were ganging up against me.
"Asher and Stephanie. When did that happen?" Thomas asked and I twirled a lock of my hair shyly.
Remembering I haven't told them anything about us.
"Since the beginning of this year. That's what" Amanda replied.
"Oh my God! He is coming over here"Angela squealed and I arched an eyebrow confused.
She turned me around and my knee almost gave away.
How did he get here so fast? I am sure my cheeks were as red as a tomato. I can't stop thinking about our last encounter.
"Hey" he said and I waved. Deciding speaking wasn't going to be the best option. "Hey guys" he said looking at my friends.
"Hi" Amanda replied while the others just stared. "We've met right. Anna?" he said and the others laughed at him guessing her name wrong. I held mine in and looked at Amanda narrowing her eyes at him.
"It's Amanda actually" I chimed in finally finding my voice.
"Sorry" he said and she huffed.
"These are my other friends" I introduced telling him their names and he smiled at all of them.
"Nice meeting you guys. Would you mind me borrowing Stephanie for a bit?" he asked and my eyes widened.
What does he want with me?
"She is all yours" Angela said shyly not meeting his eyes.
"Thank you. See you guys later" he said before dragging me away from my friends.
He opened a class and checked inside. He pulled me in and I noticed the class was empty. "So there is this match on Friday, I want you to come" he said.
"You want me to?" I asked and he nodded.
"Sure" I replied cooly or I hoped I did.
"And your friends can come to" he said as he handed me the ticket passes to the basketball court.
It isn't happening in school this time.
"And I want..." he trailed off as he reached for his backpack. He held out a jersey, his jersey and handed it to me. I was confused at why. "I want you to wear that to the match" he said and my eyes widened.
People will definitely talk about it. Is he ready for people to know about us?We aren't dating but we act like we are.
"Why do you want me to wear this?" I asked taking a step closer.
A look flashed in his eyes and I was shocked at my boldness.
"As my girl" he replied so casually and my heart skipped a beat.
His girl? Or is he joking?
"As...your...girl?" I couldn't help but ask to be sure I heard him right.
"I have got feelings for you. You are the only girl that affects me so much. I want you to wear my jersey to my match on Friday" he said and held my hand in his.
He traced random things on my hand as I paled hearing his confession.
I affect him? OMG! This is a lot to take in. It is a lot because I am the first girl to make him feel this way. What did me ordinary Stephanie Walker do to make him feel this way? The school Golden boy has feelings for me.
"So will you?" he asked staring intently at me like he always do. I opened my mouth but no word came out. So I opted to give a nod which earned a huge grin from him.
"I never thought I would ever ask a girl to do that until you came along" he admitted and butterflies fluttered in my stomach.
"Thank you for this" he said and leaned in. He put a hand on my waist and the other one cupping my cheek. He pulled me closer and put his lips on mine.
Sparks erupted through my body as usual. I moved my lips against his and let my hand tangle in his hair finally fulfilling my dream of touching it. It was so soft as I imagined. He grabbed my hips to pull me more. He moved from my lips to my neck and I craned it to give him more access. He bit on it and earned a moan from me. He kissed my collarbone and I wrapped my hands round his neck to steady myself. He moved his lips back to my lips and tugged on my lower lips to give him access. He moved his hands through my hair and that really felt good.
The bell rang making us pull away from each other.
I pouted not liking the bell's timing and he just smirked clearly knowing what I was thinking.
He looks disheveled, his lips swollen and I am sure I looked worse.
"You look disheveled" I pointed out.
"Well people are used to seeing me like this so I don't mind" he said and my mind went overboard.
How can I forget about his reputation?
What if he is just lying to me about having feelings for me just to get me into bed with him?
Am I just his toy for a while?
Or maybe he uses the line to get hard girl like me?
I can feel my eyes about to water at those thoughts. "Hey, look at me" he said tapping my chin up to look at him. "When I said I have feelings for you, I wasn't lying or trying to get you to sleep with me" he said and my jaw dropped.
How did he know what I was thinking? Was I that obvious?
"So don't think like that. I am not using you" he said and I nodded believing his every word. He really likes me.
"See you later" he said and pecked my lips once more.
He walked away and I just stared.
Deciding to fix my outfit before heading to class, I strode to the bathroom.
I put my hair in a ponytail since it was sticking everywhere.
That is sure a way to start my first day in school this year.
Deciding I look presentable enough, I walked to my first class.
I am fifteen minutes late. I don't want to get scolded by the teacher on my first day back. I silently hoped the teacher wouldn't say anything.
I can just opened the door quietly and settle down in a chair making sure the teacher wouldn't see me.
I turned on the door knob and I groaned as it blow up my cover.
Everyone's head snapped towards me at the sound. "Good morning Mrs. Molly" I greeted and she glared at me.
"I am sorry _"
"Don't bore me with that talk. Go and sit down quietly, you have disturbed my class enough. I am disappointed in you" she said and I felt really bad.
I settled in an empty chair at the back and the sadness faded off.
I am glad the kiss happened and for the first time I wasn't really sad about breaking my rule.
I am thankful she didn't give me detention maybe I wouldn't have felt bad about at that also.
I take out my book to take notes.