Chapter|57|

I stared at the sight in front of me and covered my eyes with my palm. I started sobbing then starting laughing like a maniac. I removed my hand from my face and wiped the tears. I started giggling finding this situation funny. I never thought this can happen in our relationship.
"It is not what it looks like cupcake"Asher said detaching himself from Katrina. He took a step forward and I took one back.
This is going to be fun.
He had a sad look while Katrina had the nerves to smirk at me.
"I told you he was mine and he was just dating you to sleep with you. He came back to me after he has achieved his goals"Katrina smirked.
She crossed her hands over her chest pushing up her boobs wanting to fall out from the lacy bra she was wearing. She is in a lacy bra and thin panties.
"We have been sleeping behind your back for months now. I_"
"Shut up Katrina"Asher's voice boomed and she pouted.
"You don't want me to tell her about us. How I have been giving it to you good since she can't satisfy you well. She is a novice but I don't really get why you had to date her to sleep with her"she sneered and I started laughing again.
Oh! That is where she got it wrong.
Did he really tell her that we have slept together?
"Is this the part where I go like, how dare you cheat on me Asher? I thought this was real but I guess all this was an illusion.We are done!"I stated and started giggling. They stared at me like I was crazy and I am starting to think I am.
I stared at Katrina glaring at her. Did she really think that...?
"What?"Asher faltered out and I chuckled. Poor guy!
"Did you really think you have the chance to win against me? He has been mine from day one and will always be"Katrina smirked as I settled on the edge of the bed.
"Oh yeah. Is that true Asher?" I asked crossing one leg over the other.
"You know that I will never cheat on you. She is lying"Asher grumbled and I tried not to get distracted by the fact that he is only in his pants.
I stood up and headed towards Asher. I lifted my hand up and he closed his waiting for the impact of my hands on his face. "Of all places to touch, you had to kiss him. That is my favorite thing to do"I said pouting staring at his lips. Her red lipstick was evident on his lips and I cringed at the sight. I cleaned his lips with my thumb and his eyes widened in surprise. I smiled and laughed. I am acting crazy and I haven't even had any alcohol today. It seemed like I had inhaled some sort of laughing gas because I can't stop myself from laughing.
I was laughing so hard that tears escaped from my eyes.
They stared at me like I had grown two heads. I will too because my reaction to this is surprising. I just caught my boyfriend making out with another girl and instead of getting angry, I am busy laughing my ass off.
"This must have messed up with your mind because you are not making any sense. I would like you to get out of my boyfriend's house because I need him right now"Katrina shrieked and I scoffed.
I turned to her glaring at her. "Boyfriend?"I asked stepping towards her feeling my anger rise up to a high degree.
"Yes_"she was interrupted as my hand hit her cheek creating a resounding slap.
"You_"
"Shut up you witch! How dare you try to come between me and my boyfriend?"I seethed out having enough of her nonsense. "Did you really think this dumb act of yours was going to break us apart? Oh girl, you thought wrong. Nobody! I repeat nobody can break us apart unless it is our mutual agreement"I said panting as if I ran a marathon here.
I stared at Asher and give him an assuring smile. I heard him sigh making me trust how I am handling the issue. "How can you not trust what you saw with your own two eyes?"Katrina seethed and I chuckled.
"Someone once told me and I quote 'If I am to date, I will definitely be committed to her'. I trust him with my whole heart"I smiled remembering the hotel room at the rooftop.
"You bitch. I really hate you"she grumbled and I snorted.
"Trust me baby witch, the feeling is mutual" I smirked moving closer to her.
I pulled her hair and my eyes darkened. "If you ever pull a stunt like this ever again, trust me girl I wouldn't be this forgiving. Be thankful it was only a slap you received from me today but I can't promise what I will do next time"I deadpanned and I watched her gulp.
I moved to Asher and grabbed his hand. I squeezed and tugged him towards the bed. He raised an eyebrow as I pulled him to fall on the bed. I laid on top of him and kissed her mouth away. Then I moved to his collarbone then the chest. I made sure to kiss him all over his chest and finally pulled away. I am glad I chose the red lipstick because it made my mark more evident. He shook his head at me and I turned back to Katrina. "I am sorry but my boyfriend and I are kinda busy here. I would like you to leave honorably or you might stay and be our guest"I said with a sweet smile and heard a lot of snickers coming from outside.
I smiled realizing we had company. I didn't close the door because I was too busy taking in the horrible sight.
She puffed and I saw that her eyes contained unshed tears. "I never thought the day the queen would be ridiculed would come. You can cry Katrina because it is alright to cry" I said with a smirk and a tear escaped from her eyes.
She walked out and I got a glance of the people standing outside. She looked surprise to see them before pushing through them. I guess I don't have to worry about her for a while.
I got up and closed the door shut. "Do you want to head back to the party?" I asked him and he shook his head.
"Same here! Can you just get me a shirt to change into?"I asked and he nodded walking into his closet.
I take up my clothes before he came back. His eyes widened as he saw me standing in just my underwear.
I collected the shirt and put it on slowly.
"Thank you" I mouthed and went back to sit on the edge of the bed.
"Why aren't you saying anything?"I asked wanting to hear his voice.
He moved closer to me pulling me up. "What_"the words got stuck in my mouth as he pulled me to his chest.
"Don't say anything for a second. I want to believe that you are really here that I am not imagining how things played out"he said and his voice came out almost in a whisper.
I smiled and patted his back. "How could you believe me after seeing that?"he whispered and I pulled away to meet his gaze. "It's because I trust you so much. I know Katrina always resort to dirty tricks . Even if it was any other girl, trust me to side with you in an heartbeat. I have got you, you've got me. We've got this " I replied truthfully and he smiled.
He put a finger under my chin and pulled me closer. He planted his lips on mine and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed him back pouring my feelings into it. I like him so much that it hurts sometimes. I buried my hand in his hair and rested my other on his bare chest.
I moaned as his hand rested on ass squeezing it a bit.
This really does feel good.

Who expected this?
This chapter is relatively short!
I just want you guys to see this in another limelight.
It is very obvious who's POV is going to be.
Don't
       Forget  
                    To
                       Vote
                            And
                               Comment
Xoxo
~Aridah.