Chapter|44|

"Morning" I said as I placed a stack of pancakes in front of him.
"Morning cupcake" he replied as I settled beside him. I dug into my food after adding syrup and strawberry.
I stared down at my outfit and felt giddy inside. Dating is beautiful when you are with the right person.
The clothes smell so much like him and I hope he isn't going to ask me to give it back. I can't believe I didn't stay sober last night.
Not when you thought you could dump the responsibility on your boyfriend.
"Do you remember everything that happened yesterday?" he asked after swallowing the food in his mouth.
"I have every detail about the party" I replied not sure where this is going and took a bite of the pancake.
"What about what happened here?" he had a serious look on and I wasn't really sure what he was implying.
I can't remember much of coming here. Just changing into his clothes and the rest of it is blank.
"In my room"he added and my eyes widened. Did we?
Yes.
How would you know that?
"I am suppose to feel something if we..." I couldn't bring myself to say the words.
"And I should be you know" I sighed rubbing my hands through my hair.
"Damn I knew you read books and watch movies with mature scenes" he said and I blushed lightly.
It's good to not be naive so people wouldn't try to walk all over you.
"I am joking. We didn't do anything last night. I would do anything to see your reaction again" he chuckled out and my jaw dropped.
So this was a joke.
I glared hard at him and stabbed my fork at the pancakes then looked back at him.
Drama queen!
He should be glad I wouldn't dare hurt a strand of his hair.
"How can you joke about that?"
"It was fun. I know you are disappointed that we didn't but I can assure we will" my face flushed at his comment.
"Good for you since I am planning to stay celibate until marriage" I smirked out.
I picked up my plate and headed to the living room. I pressed the remote to turn on the tv hoping that is how it works. It looks so different from the one I have back now. "If that is your plan, I am whisking you to the altar right now" he smirked and I shake my head at him.
I just flipped through channels and glad I have got the hang of it.
I leave at a comedy show and continue eating my food. "Do you want a tour round the house?" he said and I ignored him. If he can joke about something as huge as that then I have the right to stay angry at him.
You are a dumb girlfriend. He is trying to make your relationship not so boring. Spice things up a little bit.
I really hate this side of my sub. "Too bad because I was hoping you had see the library" he paused scanning my face.
I am not going to waver.
Ignore him!
"Thought you had want to see my paintings or the gym where this muscles came from" he whispered into my ear and I stood up abruptly.
"Let me just wash the dishes then you can give me that tour" I rushed out and sauntered off.
I wanted to see the gym where he works out. What is happening to me?
You didn't even waver when he talked about the library but gym. That's dope!
I didn't know you had it in you.
"Didn't know all it was to talk about the gym. My cupcake is so eager to see where this_"
"I want to see the art room not the gym. Who cares where these come from?" I play it cool as I placed the dishes in the dishwasher. I wish I had this at home.
Thank goodness my parents wouldn't be back until late in the evening.
I grabbed my phone to see unread messages from my friends.
Do you guys use protection? - Am.
I am shocked. Where is the girl I met three years ago? - L(1:36am)
They were drunk so they probably forgot to use protection- Ag(1:37am)
We are going to be aunts- R(1:40am)
Still no reply from her?- Am(7:56am)
He must be so good as those girls say-L(8:15am)
Lucky bitch - Am (8:30am)
I choked on air not believing my friends thought we were having sex.
I quickly gulped down the bottle of water on the countertop. He rubbed my back continuously in an attempt to calm me down. I placed the bottle back on the counter and inhaled deeply.
"You good?"he asked and I nodded.
I placed the washed dishes in the plate rack. "Let's start the tour" I said and he led the way upstairs.
I decided to reply my friends to stop their wild thoughts.
No one is making any baby. We only slept and woke up late. You girls have such wild thoughts-S(9:30am)
Wow - L.
So we are not going to be aunts? - R.
No one is going to be an aunt now - S.
That is a surprise- Am.
I will text you girls later. Right now, he is giving me a tour round his house - S.
Have fun - Ag.
I want every gist on what every single one of you did when I left - S.
"Why are you blushing like that? Are you thinking about the things I said" he smirked and I groaned.
"Just chatting with my friends and they are talking about some nonexistent stuffs" I replied honestly putting my phone away as we climbed the stairs up.
"Sounds interesting if it got you blushing like that" he said observing me before tucking his hands in his sweatpants.
"We have got four floors in total. This is the second and it consists of fifteen bedrooms in total" he explained and my eyes widened.
That is much. Do they have a large family because I don't understand why they have got so many bedrooms.
Maybe those scary looking men live here.
"Do those guards outside stay here?" I asked gesturing to the rooms.
"They stay here but not in here. There is a house for them at the back"
"Why do you need so many guards?" I couldn't help but ask.
Some emotions flashed in his eyes before he masked it away into a blank face as usual. "My dad just think we need lots of security to protect us. Being rich comes with having lots of enemies" he said and I nodded in understanding.
Maybe I like my life. I can't deal with thoughts of anyone appearing to murder me just for some business deals or more.
We headed to the end of the second floor which I didn't notice the first time I can't here. I merely concluded that it was the last floor here. It has a glass elevator and fleets of staircase. "Let's take the elevator or are you in the mood to walk?" he asked with an amused smile.
I love a soft life. "The elevator" I replied and we stepped into it. He pressed the third floor and I stared out.
The elevator dings open in the third floor.
"So here we have the art room, library game room, theatre room, indoor swimming pool, gym" he explained and my jaw dropped open.
We walked into the library and I was awed. I closed my eyes and inhaled the smell of musky smell of books. The walls were so huge that you were going to need a ladder to get the books on the top shelf. "My mom and Delaney likes to read in their free time" he explained and I nodded in understanding.
We entered the game room first and my mouth was still opened.
It look like you are walking into this expensive game house. There are so many games. Snooker,video games, virtual 3D, board games, tennis court, mini golf course,mini basketball court; it didn't look exactly like a basketball court. You just have to throw the ball into the net and it comes out right into the table and it counts your scores for you.
I walked up to it and grabbed the ball. "Let's see how many basket you can score in five minutes. Mine is 100" he said and my eyes widened.
I didn't even notice the time settings on the small screen.
He pressed the screen a few times and moved back. He gave me a thumbs up and I took a deep breath.
3,2,1,Go.
I kept shooting and didn't glance at my score. I didn't want to be distracted.
"Time is up" his voice came up and I put the ball down. "You tried. 49 in five minutes. Nice" he said smiling and I glared at him. I couldn't even make it to 50. "I want to see the swimming pool" I grumbled and headed out.
Since I didn't know which room it is, I had to wait for him to come out.
He took his sweet time before coming out.
He led the way and I followed beside him. "You don't take losing well" he mumbled with a small smile and I snorted.
"I liked winning" I grumbled crossing my hands over my chest.
"You have to understand that life is ups and downs. You can't always win but losing shapes you to be better. So you don't make the same mistake again" he said and I stared at him dumbfounded.
"When did my boyfriend become so smart?" I gasped and he rolled his eyes.
I would never get used to seeing him do that. He makes such a small gesture look so cool.
You are so whipped.
Maybe.
"I have always been" he replied with a cocky smile and opened a door.
I looked around in awe. The room was massive and the swimming pool was large. There are glass window which replaced the wall which overlooks the garden. It is such a beautiful sight.
There are some lounge chairs and a couch nearby. There are speakers at the side and I can imagine a party going up here.
I can actually picture myself living here and sure this is going to be my favorite place.
You can just move in here since you two are dating now.
That is such a great idea just that it will label me as a gold digger.
Are you not?
I really hate my sub.
The feeling is mutual.
"This is nice" I commented and turned to him.
"It is" he smirked and I scoffed.
"Would have love to swim around a bit but I don't have any swimming clothes" I pouted and walked to the window.
The garden was magical with so many exotic flowers. A wooden bench was placed somewhere there.
"That isn't a problem, we can just order clothes online" he said and that really sounded tempting.
Asher and I swimming in the private pool. Doesn't help that we are all alone in the house. "Some other day, we have got to finish that tour" I replied fiddling with my fingers. He stared at my hands but didn't say anything.
"Let's go to the movie room" he said as we walked out.
He opened another door and my mouth gaped open like a goldfish.
The room was massive and really looked like a standard cinema. The tv screen was large just like the cinema. There were so many seats which makes me think it was unnecessary. They are just six, why do they need this?
That's just the mentality of the poor.
We are both poor okay.
I just smiled not wanting to inflate his ego more than it is.
"Let's see the gym next" he stated and walked in the direction of the gym.
He opened the door and I clamped my mouth shut. I have opened it enough for a day. There are so many equipments.
I know the treadmill but the other one were unidentified. "This is where I work out" he said with a smirk.
"I think I can see that" I retorted and he chuckled.
I stared and finally noticed the boxing bag in a corner. "You box?" I asked and he nodded. "I used it to release stress" he replied running his hand through his hair and I nodded in understanding.
I took everything in and stopped when I thought it was enough.
I walked out and he followed. "Lastly the art room" he said and walked to a door.
He opened it and my eyes widened.
"Sydney and I come here a lot. That is where she works" he pointed to a corner and I walked there.
I examined her works and it was really beautiful. It didn't look like something a three year old can do.
You mean what a seventeen year old cannot do.
I can't draw or paint to save my life. We get it now quit disturbing me.
He walked to the back and I followed. "Here are my works" he said and gestured around. There were so beautiful and captivating. I don't know why he is hell bent on keeping it a secret. He needs to make his work known.
I noticed one was covered in a white cloth and I headed to it. I wanted to open it and he held my hand. "You can't see that, I am not done with it" he said nervously and I raised an eyebrow.
"Is this a painting about a secret girlfriend?" I teased and he chuckled.
"Nope. This is really private and I don't want anyone to see it until I am done" he said and I nodded. I am still curious to know what the painting is about or who it is about.
I trust him enough to respect his decisions. "Let's see the fourth floor" I said walking out heading in the direction we came in.
We stepped into the elevator and he pressed the 4th floor.
"There is basically nothing here" he said as we stepped out.
"This is the ballroom. It is where we host parties here" he explained and I stared at the massive place.
I can imagine the high class parties that goes up here.
"Let's see the outside" I said as we walked out.
We stepped out of the house and I was excited to see where the different pathways leads to.
"This one leads to the garage, you should remember that" he said and I nodded remembering my memory from last night.
The guards didn't even spare us a glance. Do these guys joke around or even crack a smile at all?
"This leads to the houses of this men. This leads to the garden. This leads to the lake. This leads to the mini basketball court" he said and I shake my head in disbelief.
This place definitely costs a fortune.
We started the walk and headed to the garden first. It was pretty as I saw it from the house. It has a romantic vibe with the bench chair.
We headed to the lake and I was awed. It was secluded and kinda small. It was magical and I can know it is going to be more beautiful at night.
"Let's just go to the basketball court" he said and led the way.
I just settled on the bench at the side not in the mood to play.
I grabbed my phone from my pocket and realized it has been three hours already.
"Scared I am going to beat you" he asked cocking his head at me.
"I have been so competitive in the past few hours than I have ever been in my entire life" I huffed and he chuckled.
"Should we go back to the house then?" I quickly nodded standing up.
Didn't know touring could be so stressful.
We headed towards the house and I settled on the couch in the living room.
"Do you want anything to drink?" he asked and I pursed my lips to think.
"Ice cream" I said smiling and he nodded.
He disappeared into the kitchen while I flipped through his Netflix to find something to watch.
I have always heard of people watching Friends and I really want to try it.
He settled beside me and held out a small tub of ice cream. "Thank you" I said and collected it from him.
"Let's watch friends" I said and he stared at me with a look as if to say why?
"It is a popular show and I thought why not try it out" I replied and scooped some ice cream in my mouth.
This is actually what I needed right now.
I flipped through looking for the show while he got busy on his phone.
"Found it" I said and he put his phone away focusing on the show.
Perfect way to spend a weekend is with someone you adores you.
Let's see what friends is all about.
—————————————————————————————————————————
"That was nice" I chuckled as the credits rolled out. We are not even halfway through season one.
The doorbell rang and Asher went to attend to the person.
I scooped the last bite of ice cream in my mouth as he came back holding a parcel.
He settled beside me on the couch and handed it to me. "What is in it?" I asked totally confused by this.
It was too big so it couldn't pass off as a ring.
Why do you like to think that every gift from him is a ring? Are you that eager to get married? Good thing he said he was going to whisk you to the alter but I am sure he is joking.
You are the best sub anyone can ever wish for. A girl can only imagine. I am not ready to get married now that I haven't achieved anything in life. I just like to think he is going to pop the question anytime from now.
You are dreaming.
"Open it" he gestured and I noticed the Nike logo on the parcel bag.
Inside was a white sweatshirt and black joggers that probably cost a fortune.
He even got me a black Nike Air Force that is super expensive.
I don't own any designer clothes. "How? When? Where did you do this?" I was dumbfounded.
"I thought you wouldn't want to go home in your party clothes from last night. I ordered this online so you can just wear this. I did this when you were looking for the friends show" he said running his hands through his hair and my heart fluttered. I love this caring side of his.
I closed the distance between us and placed my lips on his.
He didn't take time to kiss me back and take control. He bit my lower lips and slid his tongue into my mouth.
The electricity spark jolted through my body. I will never get used to that.
I really like this guy so much that it scares me a bit. I pulled away to catch my breath. "Thank you" I say breathlessly from the kiss.
"If that is going to be your way of thanking me anytime I get something for you then_" I pecked his lips to shut him up. "I love this side of you" he grinned and I giggled.
"Do you want to leave now?" he asked and I gasped dramatically.
"Are you really asking me to leave your house?" I faked hurt and he shake his head at me.
"I want you to leave so I can bring my actual girlfriend here"he said with a playful look and I scoffed.
"I don't believe you could do that to me. I am sure it isn't true because a little birdie told me I am the first girl you ever invited to your house. I am definitely special" I smirked.
"Who told you that?"
"I would never tell" I stuck my tongue out at him childishly and he let out a chortle.
"Are you hungry?" he asked and I shook my head. "How can you not? We ate so many hours ago" he said and I rolled my eyes at him. "Is this your way of asking me to make you lunch because you are starving" I stated and he just gave me a lopsided grin.
"Would some ramen do?" I asked and he nodded. "You will be my assistant chef" I said and he nodded again.
I strode off to the kitchen and put on an apron. I can live here for the rest of my life due to so many reasons.
First, the kitchen is to die for.
The library.
The indoor swimming pool.
The garden.
The lake.
The basketball court.
The movie room.
The game room.
I wouldn't say the art room because I know nothing about it. I would choose the gym because I would like to sit and watch him work out.
You have got some ramen to make. Stop fantasizing on something that will never happen.
I have the right to move in with my boyfriend. I don't want to but I can.
Fair point.
I shut it out and focused on making the food. "What would you have me do?" he asked and I looked around to find a suitable job for him.
*******
"This is good" he commented as he swallowed the food in his mouth.
I just watched him eat since I wasn't hungry. I stared at my phone and glad I don't have any baby messages from my friends.
"Let me go change into the clothes you got me" I said and he nodded.
I went upstairs and headed for his room.
I entered and headed to the bathroom.
I have already taken a shower this morning so I just put it on.
It fitted perfectly and I am surprised he knows my size.
I braided my hair into two and packed my yesterday's clothes and his clothes into the bag. I was serious about never returning his clothes.
I sprayed his cologne and smiling. I like the fact that I smell like him now.
I stepped out and put on the sneakers.
I walked back out to see him washing the dishes. He was using the dishwasher but at least he had the decency to wash the dishes he used.
Add that to my list; I love guys that love helping out their girls.
There is just one of them that you know.
He must have noticed my presence and turned back. "How did you know my size?" I asked curiously.
"I guessed" he said with a smirk.
I think I should leave now, my parents would be back in a few hours. I don't feel like leaving yet but every good thing was surely come to an end.
"You ready to leave right?"he asked after placing the plates in their appropriate plates. "Yeah" I replied.
"Let me just change and I will drop you off" he said and walked to the stairs.
I settled on the couch playing around with the remote.
The doorbell rang and I glanced at the staircase to check if he is coming down.
I decided to open it since he is still busy in his room.
I opened the door and was met with four pair of eyes. "Ste" Sydney squealed and gestured for me to pick her up.
I obliged and smiled widely at her.
I wasn't expecting to meet his whole family today and I can feel their piercing gaze on my forehead. "Good to see you again Stephanie"Delaney said happily and gave me a side hug. It was weird since I was still holding on to Sydney.
I turned to his brother and mom. "Hello ma'am" I said to her and gave a polite smile to his brother who was watching me with a calculating look.
"Who might you be young lady?" she asked with a surprised look.
She was really pretty and don't look a day older than thirty. Asher had her hair color but she has hazel eyes instead. That must be from his dad.
Is this the part where his mother hates me because I am way below their class?I have read books and movies about this.
"This is Stephanie, my girlfriend. Stephanie, meet my brother Adrian and my lovely mom" Asher's voice boomed behind me as he moved forward to hug his mom.
She pulled away and slapped his arms off her. "You have a girlfriend and I didn't know about it. Delaney and Sydney somehow know about it and they couldn't tell me" she said with a look I couldn't decipher to Delaney. Sydney was still a child so she didn't even know what all this is all about.
"I didn't know they have started dating" Delaney piped in as she watched Sydney play with my hair.
"I was waiting for the perfect time" my boyfriend said and I groaned in my head.
Why didn't he say anything about us? I just hope his mom isn't like this rich, mean moms.
"Pleased to meet you Mrs Bianchi" I said with a smile making her turn her attention to me.
"Please call me Ashanti. I am pleased to meet you" she gave me a warm smile and I immediately felt at ease.
My boyfriend's mom is cool about our relationship and that made me happy.
"You couldn't tell me about this brother" his brother's deep voice came up. He had the business man vibe. He looks like the older version of Asher.
"Sorry brother" Asher said running his hands through his hair.
"Glad to meet a girl who actually tamed my brother" his lips twitch up but he didn't crack a smile. He glanced at Sydney in my arms and gave a look I couldn't decipher.
"I want to know how you two met" his mom said pulling me off to the couch.
I realized we have been standing by the door since. "Where is dad?" Asher asked.
"He went to take care of some business" his brother replied.
"I will be right back" his brother said and Sydney gestured for her dad to pick her.
Her dad picked her from my arms and headed upstairs.
"We go to the same school. We met at the senior year trip and clicked off" I said not sure what to say.
"That is lovely" she grinned.
"Have you seen his childhood pictures?" his mom asked and I shook my head. I glanced at Asher to see he has an horrified look on. "Mom, don't" he said and I smirked excited to see little Asher.
"I have to show your girlfriend what you looked like in your childhood" his mom stood up and walked to a corner.
Delaney giggled at his misery and he pinched the bridge of his nose.
His mom came back with a lot of photo albums. He groaned and headed upstairs.
I was so excited to see his pictures and can't wait for the embarrassing stories about him.
******
"When he was three,he put on my clothes and applied makeup. I asked why and he told me he was feeling like a girl that day. Imagine how my clothes look on three year old him. I think there should be a picture here somewhere " his mom said and picked up the album. He snatched them away. His mom laughed and I couldn't help but do the same.
"Okay that is enough, you have embarrassed me enough. Let's get you home Stephanie" he said with his cheeks flushed. He came back downstairs sometimes during the embarrassing story telling. That is the first time I will be seeing him like that and wished I could get a pic. I don't want to endanger my poor phone's life.
"We should do this sometimes again. Maybe a dinner. I am glad my son didn't choose a mannerless bitch" she said and I couldn't hide my surprise.
She just said that.
"We have to leave now" he said and tugged me up. He headed for the entrance and I quickly said my goodbyes to his family. I would definitely come back here.
Can't wait to hear more stories about the school golden boy.
Can't wait for your mom to do the same.
She wouldn't dare.
Let's wait and see.

Finally, the meeting with his family.
Don't
       Forget  
                    To
                       Vote
                            And
                               Comment
Xoxo
~Aridah.