Chapter|54|

I changed into my gym clothes and looked into the mirror. I have been getting weird look since morning. Ian thanked me for setting them up because now he has her number. She is beginning to make small talk with him so I would take that as a progress. I am just pissed at the looks I have been getting all day and my boyfriend just smirked when I told him my predicament.
Stupid boy!
"You shouldn't have done that if you can't bear the consequences"Amanda smirked and I groaned.
I collected a candy from Rose and quickly popped it in my mouth. "Hey"she glared at me and I chuckled.
"Thank you for this"I said and she glared daggers this time.
"Let's head out now because I can't afford to be punished by that teacher today"Angela said and I nodded agreeing with her.
We walked into the field surprised to see basketball team standing at a corner. "Welcome students, today we are playing Capture the Flag. The basketball team is going to be joining us in today's task"the teacher said and brought out a list.
"The color of the flag determines the name of the group. Group Blue are_" I tuned him out and looked around.
I stared long at a person and smiled when he looked up. He tipped us his chin as if to say what's up and I shrugged in response.
"You,Asher,Katrina are in the same group Red"Amanda informed me as if knowing I didn't listen to the list. My eyes widened at the people in my group. Of all people, not my number one nemesis.
"You should separate into your group and choose a side. There are ten groups in total. There are landmarks to secure your team boundaries"the teacher said and we moved to the side securing our flag.
He went to stand with Coach and started laughing with him. "We must win so I need you guys total cooperation"Asher said immediately and looked at me then Katrina. "I don't have a problem with her" I said and crossed my hands over my chest waiting for her answer.
"I guess I could be civil with her for some time for you"she smiled at him and I rolled my eyes. I am sure we can't win this because this is the worst team ever. I am starting to think this people set us up on purpose knowing it will be hard to not be at each other throat.
Try do it for Asher!
That is the only reason I am going ignore her throughout this game.
"The game is going to run for thirty minutes so the team with the highest number of flag wins. We are not using the jail today. If your team's flag get stolen then you are out of the game. A team can only have one guard while the other two seekers. The guard is allowed to stay the feet away from the flag but can move during an attack. Literally, there are no rules guiding your technique so you can play dirty if you like. No fighting over a flag or your team would be disqualified losing the grade for the next five classes"the teacher announced and scanned our faces making sure we understood. My jaw dropped because that is too much torture. Five classes!
"The game starts when I blow the whistle"he blew the whistle.
Asher quickly ran and grabbed one of the team's flag ripping it off and getting them out of the game.
He was about to reach our territory but was stopped by another team. He made a sharp right turn causing them to jump to get him but he was too fast for them to reach him in time. They fell to the floor and he brought the flags back. "You should guard our territory and we will get the flags"Asher said pointing at Katrina and she frowned for a millisecond then smiled. "Let's do this cupcake"he said and I smiled at him. I looked around to see which group is the easiest. "I will try my luck there" I told him pointing to the yellow team. I moved towards them with determination. I spotted Amanda as the guard and she narrowed her eyes at me.
Grades before besties.
Bit_ch!
She gave me a look as if to say you are not going to succeed in this evil plan.
"So Amanda, I overheard Matthew saying something about you to Asher" I lied through my teeth and hid my smirk as her eyes lit up. "He told him_"I paused and moved forward. She has let her guards down so it looked like an easy task.
"He said that_" I trailed off and grabbed the flag. Her eyes widened and she glared hard at me. "Sorry girl, we are allowed to play dirty"I winked at her and ran back to my team. "That wasn't cool"she called after me as I placed the flag in our team's space. I saw Asher give me a salute and I smiled at him in response.
I walked around to see people were actually playing dirty. A girl was running her hands through a guy's chest to be able to steal his team's flag. There was this guy who is trying to blackmail another guy about something. There was the girl who was definitely faking she sprained her ankle to get sympathy. To probably allow her team steal their flags.
I tried to walk to Angela's team but the look she was giving me made me turn around. I guess I am still so young to die because of capture the flag.
"How dare you step on my beautiful trainers? Do you know how much I bought this? It worth more than your whole family"a voice shrieked making everyone turn to the speaker of the voice. I panicked when I saw it was Katrina and she was working towards five classes with no grades. I quickly rush there and wasn't even bothered when a team stole our flag. "What happened?" I asked softly because I don't want to get punish for her mistake.
"What is your business in that?"she sneered and I tried to calm myself down.
A+ is better than putting her in place.
"I just want to help"because I am going to get no grades for the next five classes and that you would be the reason for that.
It was hard to clamp my mouth shut without spilling out those words.
"I mistakenly stepped on her trainers"a girl said blinking her eyes to stop the tears almost wanting to escape.
I glanced down at the trainer to just see a small spot which wasn't really noticeable. She is throwing a tantrum because of this.
I can't tell her to suck it up because I am going to get punished because of her. I know she doesn't care about her grades so she wouldn't mind getting us that punishment because she loves to see me suffer. "It's okay Katrina, don't cause a scene here" I replied and she scoffed.
"And I am going to listen to you because"she smirked and I smiled.
"Asher is going to be so mad with you because our flag has been stolen. He is going to be more mad because you are concerned about a single stain spot on your shoe. You know it is your fault the flag was taken away from us" I finished with a smirk and her smirk faded away.
She glanced behind her and opened her mouth for a second.
I gestured for the girl to leave and she gave me a grateful smile. As if on cue, I saw Asher walking towards us with his jaw clenched. "Our flag got stolen"he said calmly which was surprising because his face is nowhere looking calm.
I nodded and he faced Katrina with an annoyed look. "I can explain A_"
"I don't need your explanation, we lost because of your stupid tantrums"he grumbled and walked away.
I was about to follow him when the teacher blew the whistle.
He announced that Angela's team won and I was happy for her.
Apparently, her team stole our flag and I saw Amanda smirking at me. I walked towards her and she gave me a hurtful look. "How dare you use Matthew against me?"she huffed and I sighed.
"I didn't think it through. I shouldn't have done that. I thought it would have been funny but I didn't expect you to believe me" I replied and she rolled her eyes.
"I am mad at you for hurting my feelings because of a game. That was totally uncalled for"she shook her head at me before walking away.
I sighed and watched her retreating figure. I lost the game and made one of my best friend mad. I settled on the field staring at the little grass. "Why are you sulking"someone said before plopping down next to me.
I didn't bother to turn around because of the sparks. "I played with Amanda's feelings and now she is mad at me. We didn't even end up winning the game" I pouted playing with the grass.
"I don't think that was the right thing to do. I am sure she can't stay mad at you for two long. We lost because of that rich brat"he said and groaned after saying the last part. "Do you even know her name?" I asked turning to face her and he smirked.
"It pisses her off that I act like I don't know her name"he chuckled lightly and I joined him.
"That is mean" I said shaking my head at him and he stared at me like I was crazy.
"That girl is mean"he replied and I totally agreed with him.
"So you gonna make up with Amanda now?"he asked and I sighed.
"I am just going to give her time to cool off"I grumbled.
"So what are you planning on doing for the rest of the day?"
"Do you have something in mind?"he smirked at my answer.
"We can stay at my place and continue where we stopped in Friends"he grinned and I nodded pleased with his answer. I was planning on doing that but I am not telling him that.
"And I think I need an ice cream to get rid of this sadness" I pouted and he chuckled.
"We can stop by at that ice cream shop"he said standing up and I grinned at him.
This is the best boyfriend ever.
Advice one: always date boys with the name Asher Bianchi and also guys with illegal looks. One small smile will send your heart down the cliff.
I think there aren't much boys with that name.
Surf the internet but I am not sharing my guy.
You are so dumb.
"Cupcake"I felt a finger snap in front of my eyes making me look up.
"What are you thinking about?"he asked and I sighed embarrassed.
"Just thinking about you" I almost couldn't hear my words because it was so low. "I love that. You thinking about me and no else. As much as I like the idea of that, we should leave now because we have been here for an hour"he said and my eyes widened at the last part.
Damn! That long!
He extended his hand and I took it. "Freshen up and meet me by the car"he said and I replied with an okay.
I headed to the girls' locker room and wasn't surprised to not see a single soul.
I took a quick shower and put on my outfit feeling more refreshed.
I put on my socks then my sneakers. I headed to the car to see him already standing there. He unlocked the car by pressing a button on the key.
I entered and strapped my seatbelt.
He drove to ice cream and I stared out.
He pulled up into the carpark and we got down. "You can sit here while I go get us the ice cream"he said and I nodded agreeing with him. I settled in one of the bench and watched him get our orders.
He came back with a big ice cream sundae. "He told me they had couple treat so I decided to go with that"he said and I smiled. "It looks good" I commented and he flashed me his signature smile which sent my heart rate overboard.
I scooped some ice cream into my mouth and it melted my tastebuds.
"Why haven't we gotten this before" I said before scooping another into my mouth.
"He said it was a new thing"he replied before scooping some into his mouth.
He looked neutral after doing that making me glare at him. "What?"he said raising an eyebrow. "You don't appreciate food" I replied and he had the nerves to roll his eyes at me. "It is good but it doesn't mean I should display how I feel on my face. I appreciate things in my head"he smirked and I scoffed.
"So I am dumb for always smiling or moaning after tasting something that tastes good?" I asked and he shrugged.
"Then you are not getting more from this little goodie" I said pulling the ice cream to myself. "Like you can finish all of that"he shook his head at me and gave me an amused smile.
I pushed the ice cream back to the center hating that he is right.
Idiot!Asshole!Dumbass!Jerk!
"Are you cursing me under your breath?"he fake gasped and I smirked confirming his assumption.
"You are bit of handful cupcake"he smirked and my jaw dropped open.
"I am not a child" I grumbled and he chuckled. "Of course you are not a child"he said and I am sure he was being sarcastic. This boy! To think I was just praising him in my head for being the best boyfriend.
He still is. No guy can deal with your ugly ass.
"I am the best and I know"he said with a lopsided grin and I blushed.
Need to stop doing that.
Mind you sub, I don't have an ugly ass.
Whatever rocks your boat honey.
Don't honey me.
"What do you mean by that?"he said and I raised an eyebrow confused.
"Don't honey me"he said with a smug look and my cheeks definitely turned crimson red.
This is so going to be fun to watch.
"I was just practicing if that rhymes...not rhyme but you know..uhm.people..call people..honey..and. I_"
"Stephanie, you are not making any sense"he chuckled at my misery and I buried my face in my hands.
Oh God!
I am on Operation Embarrass Yourself.
"No need to be embarrassed. I love your weirdness"he laughed and I massaged my temples feeling an headache coming up because of all this shit. The ice cream was melting and it looked like the only SAVE ME I have.
"Look the ice cream is melting" I said making him look at it before sighing in relief. I started scooping it in my mouth to keep myself busy so he wouldn't embarrass me more.
Laughing my ass off!
Keep doing that but I will get revenge.
What will you do? Bash my head with a baseball bat? Only if that is impossible.
I would have done that if you weren't invisible and living in my head.
Weirdo!
I am not a weirdo. You are the only thing that makes me weird. I think talking to you isn't normal and I need to see a psychologist or a therapist.
You are stuck with me for eternity baby girl!
I hope not!
—————————————————————————————————————————-
"I don't want Ross and Rachel to get together"I grumbled as we started our walk to the main house.
"We are not even close to the last season so anything can happen"he mumbled.
"I want them to date outside their circle" I huffed and he rolled my eyes. He opened the door and I followed. "Why?"he asked and I pouted.
"I dunno" I replied and he groaned.
"You don't have a reason why you don't want them to?"he asked and I nodded.
He chuckled and shook his head at me.
"Don't make fun of me" I pouted and he chuckled again.
Idiot!
"Welcome back guys"a voice said and my eyes widened as I realized we had audience. I didn't even realize we have gotten to the living room and everyone in his family was present. Even his dad I have never met. This is such a bad first meeting with my boyfriend's dad.
Asher resembles him except some slight features. He looked the don't mess with me type of guy because if you do, I will fuck you up. He was just staring at me and his face was so unreadable. If I thought I couldn't reading Asher was difficult then I don't know what to say about his dad. "Wow! You all are present today"Asher smiled and did a bro hug with his brother. He just gave his dad a polite nod which he returned.
Sydney who was sitting on his dad's lap and playing with the collar of his shirt. "Hey princess"Asher said and Sydney finally noticed us.
"Em"she squealed and gestured for him to pick her up.
He smiled and picked her up. He brought her over to me and she smiled widely at me. "Ste" she said and I ruffled her head.
"Dad, meet my girlfriend Stephanie"Asher said.
"I know about her. I already did a background check on her to see if she is fit to be with you"he said and I flinched a bit with the authority aura he had around him. His voice was so deep and bossy like he was used to ordering people around.
My heart dropped after digesting his last part. I stared at the shiny floor and waited for him to ask Asher to break up with me. I am definitely not fit for him because I am not in the same social class as them. His rest of his family don't seem to mind but his dad clearly has a problem. He would want him to date the likes of Katrina and not simple me.
"Dad"Asher called making me look up but he was silenced with one lethal look from his dad. "She is fit for you. Your mom approve of her so I trust her judgment" he replied and my eyes widened. He approve of me but if he wasn't talking about social status. Then what did he mean by to see if she is not fit to be with you.
" Perché dovresti farlo, papà (Why would you do that dad?"Asher said and I really hated it when he switches to Italian even though the accent is to die for.
Shouldn't that be the least of your concern?
He approve of me and isn't asking Asher is to break up with me. I am pleased with that and I am thankful he has a great family.
" abbiamo abbastanza nemici da durare per tutta la vita, quindi era la cosa giusta da fare. Potrebbe essere stata una spia per quanto ne sappiamo( we have enough enemies to last us for a lifetime so it was the right thing to do. She could have been a spy for all we know)" his dad replied making me groan in my head.
" Papà ha fatto la cosa giusta. È innocua, quindi puoi stare con lei (Dad did the right thing. She is harmless so you can be with her)"his brother chimed in.
"Forse papà non aveva bisogno di dirglielo(Maybe dad didn't have to tell her that)" Asher said and I fiddled with my fingers. What if he is asking Asher to break up with me? I fucking hate this.
Not being able to understand what the people you are with are saying.
"Enough boys. You guys are making her uncomfortable. Don't mind them Stephanie, they are not discussing on how Asher is going to be break up with you"his mom said and walked up to me.
My eyes widened and I was shocked she knew what I was thinking.
"Motherly instinct"she winked and I smiled. Asher sent me an assuring smile and I finally felt at ease. The tension in the air was thick.
"I am going to the the office to attend to some work"his dad said turning to his wife. "Be back before dinner"she replied and he nodded with his lips twitching up.
"Where are you going pa?"Sydney asked turning to her grandad. I am proud she was able to pronounce the words correctly. "To the office"he replied softly with a small smile approaching Asher.
He didn't look the type that smiled often.
It was weird to see a cold man softening because of a little girl.
"Will you be back today?"she asked and he nodded.
"Yay"she squealed and I smiled at her innocence.
"Be good princess"he said and ruffled her hair. She nodded and watched him walk out. "We are going to my room"Asher said and put Sydney down. She walked to her dad who picked her up. Delaney smiled at me and I smiled back in response.
"Let's go have a tea party papa"she squealed and her dad nodded with a small smile. I noticed the guys in this family are stiff and cold except Asher.
Asher grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. "Don't mind my dad, he is just being protective of us"Asher said as we entered his room.
"I know. I thought he was going to ask you to break up with me because I am not from a rich family like you" my voice dropped an octave. I settled on the edge of his bed and he settled beside me.
He took my hands on my lap and placed them on his. He squeezed my hands making turn to face me. "My family don't care about money status. No one can separate us okay. Besides my dad is used to people betraying him so he is over protective of his family"he said and I smiled. "Being rich comes with a baggage"I said giggling but stopped when he sighed. "You can't imagine" he replied with a sad smile and I didn't know what to do to comfort him.
I squeezed his hands making him stare at my face. "We have gotta know if Ross and Rachel end up together" I said smirking and he groaned. "I hope not" he grumbled and I smiled happy to take his mind off whatever he was thinking about.
I removed my white sneakers and rested my back stretching my legs in front of me. He pressed a button and a big screen appeared in front of us. "How come I have never noticed that?" I asked and he gave me a pointed look .
"Because it is hidden"he replied with a duh tone and I rolled my eyes.
So stupid!
He pressed the button a few times and Friends came up on the screen.
There was a slight knock on the door and he shouted a 'come in' to the person.
A lady entered holding a tray. "Your mom told me to give you guys this"she said placing it on the small table at the corner.
"Thank you Marie"he said and she smiled. She walked out and I smiled at how humble their family is. They don't treat their workers like their slave but more like family. They are kind enough to allow someone like me date Asher.
"My mom made us cookies"Asher informed and I was surprised to see the tray in his hands. When did he get up and bring that back here?
When you were thinking about something that is none of your business.
This is Operation Assess your Boyfriend's Family.
I put one in my mouth and smiled. He pressed play and the show started playing. Perfect way to watch a movie.
Cookies and a cup of smoothie.
I thought it was popcorn and your favorite drink.
Let me have this moment sub.
Never!
*********
"Ma asked me to call you guys downstairs because dinner is ready"another maid informed us and Asher thanked her.
We paused the movie and I put on his Nike slides.
We headed to see everyone present even his dad. Sydney waved her hand at us as we settled down. Asher was beside me and Sydney, across the table. I smiled and waved back.
The table was filled with different delicacy and everyone started picking what they wanted. I went with Parmesan Risotto and Asher filled his plate with scallops in butter and sage.
The food was nice and everyone ate in silence. It was only broken when chairs scraped over the floor.
I grabbed a slice of chocolate cake as dessert.
*******
Dinner finished five minutes ago and I know that because I was counting in my head. The maids already cleared the plates five minutes ago but no one is standing up from their seat.
Everyone kept staring at Mr Bianchi as if he only had the right to dismiss us.
"There is nothing much to say today. I am going to France tomorrow for some business and would be back next week"he said after a while and I finally understood why they were staring at him.
"Goodnight guys"he said and stood up. Everyone followed and I breath a sigh of relief. "It was nice meeting you in person Stephanie"Mr Bianchi said and my eyes widened. I quickly recovered myself and I kept a blank look on or I hoped I did.
"It was nice meeting you too sir"I replied and he kept staring at me like he could read me like an open book.
He nodded and headed for the stairs. "No funny business under my care children"his mom said and I blushed.
"We are not going to do anything"Asher grumbled and pulled me towards the stairs. I giggled thinking about what is mom was implying. "If you want we can actually do what she suggested. I must tell you that my room is soundproof"he said and my jaw dropped open.
"Really?"I asked thinking how amazing that is. A soundproof room.
"You are up for it" he smirked and gave him a slight shove.
"Shut up" I said rolling my eyes.
"Another day it is then" he said and I turned to face me. He winked and jogged up to his room. I stood midway up the stairs and processed his words.
Can't wait for that!
Oh shut up!
And you can't too.
I..am..please.
Shut up idiot!

Three updates in a week!
This is amazing and all thanks to each and everyone of you.
Thanks for your support.
Knowing Asher has passed 2k!

Do you think she did well by playing with her friend's feelings because of a game?
She finally met Mr Bianchi, what do you guys think about the meeting?
Meeting your boyfriend's family can be scary. You can share your opinions on what you think about that.
Don't
Forget
To
Vote
And
Comment
Xoxo
~Aridah.