Chapter|60|

I stretched my hand throughout the bed trying to feel his presence. I frowned and opened my eyes surprised to not see him in the room. I got up and covered my mouth as I let out a yawn. I entered bathroom thinking he was going to be there. I pouted and walked into the walk in closet. I yawned and headed to the glass window. I saw him jogging down the garden and smiled.
I looked down at my outfit to see if it would do. Tank top and leggings. I headed back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put on my black sneakers and tied my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and put on my AirPods. It was starting to act up but it was still durable.
I got out of the room and ran down the stairs. I followed the path I saw him heading to. The guards didn't spare me a glance as usual as I jogged over to his direction. He was standing near the garden and I tip toed to him.
I tried to scare him but he didn't budge.
He is wearing a headphone idiot.
I rolled my eyes and hugged him from behind. He relaxed into my touch immediately making smile.
Looks like we are both used to our touches. "Good morning" I said placing my hand on his chest.
He turned around and placed his headphone around his neck. "Morning. How come you are not sleeping?"he asked. "I tried to reach for you as I turned around. Not feeling your presence woke me up" I replied and he chuckled.
"This is the first time you are waking up early"he said and patted my hair.
"So what do you do in my absence?" I asked looking around.
"I workout after jogging"he replied and I grinned. "I will join you"he gave me a pointed look and I raised an eyebrow.
"You won't be able to keep up"
"Try me"
"You wouldn't be able to back out when we start"he said and I pondered over it.
How bad can it be?
"Deal" I said extending my hand and he pecked my lips instead.
"We are suppose to seal the deal with a handshake not a kiss" I pouted shaking my head to hide my blush. Stupid hormones! What is special about this that I am blushing?
"This is our way of sealing a deal"he smirked and started jogging.
"Wait for me" I called out and huffed when he didn't answer me.
It was hard to keep up with him so I jogged behind him. Stupidiot!
Do you mean stupid and idiot?
Obviously dummy.
I think that goes for you.
I turned on a random playlist but the speaker of the AirPods wasn't working well. This has been mine since I was fifteen. I still have the headphone I got on Christmas. I love the AirPods because it's more portable than the headphone.
I couldn't spot him again so I headed back to the garden. I settled on the bench and glanced through the flowers. I love the smell of the flowers. I am not really a fan of flowers but if I had to choose a favorite. I will go with the red rose because it interests me the most.
"You can't even keep up with me while jogging"his voice came up behind me and I didn't bother turning.
"That's because your legs are to damn long" I grumbled not taking my eyes of the flower.
"Your legs are just too short"he said and I gasped finally turning to face him.
"You can't call 5'7 short" I pouted standing up.
"Hmmm"he looked amused crossing his hands over his chest. I glared at him and headed towards the house.
Meaningless fights.
Makes a relationship.
Does it?
"Come on babe, you can't possibly be mad at me because of that"he said following me as I entered the house.
I ignored him and made my way to the gym room. I have little knowledge about the equipments. I know what a treadmill is so I hop on that setting the pace to a slow rate. "If you really wanna workout with me, you have got to go big"he said and I rolled my eyes.
"Let me show you how it is done"he said and I got down without replying him.
He set it to a fast pace that I feared he wasn't going to be able to keep up with it.
"Would you try that?"he said and I shook my head. "I will let you off the hook on that one"he chuckled and moved away from it.
"You are new so you mustn't skip the warm-up and the cool-down. Warming up prepares your body for the exertion you're going to put it through. Without the proper warm-up session, you won't be able to reach your full potential and are risking trauma"he said and tried not to think about the fact that he looked like a hot gym trainer.
Stupid dirty mind!
"So?"he said and I stared at him confused not able to keep up with what he was saying. "What did you say?"I asked and he smirked. "What were you thinking about?"
"Just how I am about to workout with_" I trailed off remembering what I am about to utter. That would boost his ego and he would tease me nonstop.
"With" he paused and I shrugged.
"Weirdo" I heard him mumble but ignored him focusing on the warmup.
He showed me a few exercise and I tried them. They weren't super easy as he made them look. Who asked me to agree to this?
"Let's do that next"he said pointing to another equipment. He moved to it and my jaw dropped at what he was doing. He hanged upside down in gravity boots in the HHC, doing sit-ups. He curled his body up parallel with the floor and eased it back vertical without any apparent effort. He did a couple 220s, a couple 440s, and a couple 880s, and then walk a 440. He was walking again. "Would you try this?"he asked and I shook my head.
"What about the pull-ups?"he asked and I gestured for him to show me how it is done. Pull-ups means keeping legs parallel to the ground. I tried that but only managed to do a few.
He did the one-armed push-ups.
"What about you start from baby steps?" I grumbled as he hopped onto another equipment. Now I know it takes a lot of hard work to achieve this delicious body.
I for one would stick to my running exercise. This is too hard for me.
"Let's start with baby steps"his tone wasn't anything but nice. "Your first exercise is aerobic 's"he said and showed me how it's done. I was able to do it because it was pretty easy compared to those. On my second set of exercises,I had to hold a weight and do another set of reps. I almost passed out but kept going to avoid him mocking me. It was my first time ever doing any manual labor and using machines to work on my abs and lower body. The treadmill was definitely my favorite machine to work-out on, but I tried using machines for her lower abdominal area.
I collapsed to the floor because my whole body was sore. "I told you that you wouldn't be able to keep up"he stood over me smirking.
"I tried my best" I retorted feeling numb.
How does he manage to do this?
This is going to be my first and last time in here. I feel so sweaty and definitely look like a mess. I stared at him and frowned. His head sticked to his neck but he looked more like a hot teacher. His T-shirt clung to his body like a second skin making lick my lips.
This amazing fine specimen is making me feel lot of dirty stuffs.
"What are you thinking about cupcake?"he asked and I was shocked to see him hovering over me.
"Nothing"I gulped hard and kept my eyes on the treadmill. He used his thumb to turn my gaze back to his face and I saw him smirking. "I know what you are thinking about"he said chuckling and I blushed. He leaned down and his eyes flickered between my eyes and lips. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. "I am starving"he said making me open my eyes. I saw him standing by the door smiling. He winked and walked out leaving me breathless. I got up and stumped my feet like a child.
He is mean!
I headed to his room and took a relaxing bath in his jacuzzi to get rid of the dirty feelings clouding in my head. I tried out the milk from one of the buttons. I played a soft jam from my phone.
"You in there cupcake?"his voice came up from outside making me open my eyes.
"Yeah" I replied dryly still annoyed with him and washed myself up.
Party time is over!
I wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I walked out in that and heard him groan. I smirked not turning to him and made sure to add a little sway to my hips. I walked into the walk in closet glad I brought some of my clothes. I put on a black crop top revealing a lot of skin around my stomach and a denim short ending few inches below my butt. I put my hair in a messy bun.
I saw his eyes widened a bit and scanned my body. "Are you trying to kill me girl?"he said and I plastered a innocent look on. "What? No! It's really hot today, don't you think?" I said in a sweet voice and he shrugged in response.
"You were starving right? Let me prepare something to eat" I smiled and walked out not bothering to see if he is coming.
Payback is a bitch! He got what he deserved.
I headed to the kitchen and put on an apron. I decided to make Mac and cheese since this can pass off as a brunch.
I hummed to myself as I prepared the dish. He came down after a while with another changed outfit confirming he took a shower. His dripping wet hair made me feel fuzzy inside. I ignored it and focused on my cooking.
"What are you making?"he whispered into my ear as his hand made contact with my bare stomach.
I froze and quickly composed myself.
"You"I blurted out without thinking making him chuckle. I groaned and tried to escape from his claws. "Don't start a game you wouldn't be able to finish"he whispered and bit my earlobe. Sparked erupted through my body and I was dumbfounded. He winked and walked out heading to the living room.
I put a hand on my heart and exhaled deeply. He affects me so fucking much!
The food!
I focused on the food but my mind couldn't stop replaying what just happened.
I served the food into two plates and placed it on the dining table.
I managed to call him finally finding my voice. We ate in silence.
"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?"he asked acting like nothing happened in the kitchen.
Making out!
"Let's watch a movie in the theatre room"I forced a smile and he mirrored my expression.
I spooned some food in my mouth and got some on my lips. I licked it and continued eating my food. "You still have some on your lips"he said and I tried licking it.
He ran his hands through his hair and got up. He dragged my chair to stand in front of him. He ran his thumb through my lips and licked it. He smashed his lips onto mine and I sighed in content.
Finally!
"You are so fucking tempting cupcake"he whispered and pecked my lips once more.
I blushed and carried on with my food.