Chapter|23|

Thank you guys for the support, KA has passed 300 reads.
I really appreciate you all.

"We will be playing truth or dare in a while. No need to worry, the teachers have left us to fend for ourselves" Daniel announced and we cheered.
"Things are about to get steamy, who knows we might even get to kiss hot guys" Angela squealed and I rolled my eyes at her. Of course that is her only concern.
I put my last slice of pizza in my mouth and pouted.
Why must good thing come to an end?
Google is there for a reason!
We are currently seated in a close to the beach. There are other teenagers with us who we met here at the beach.
The dark beach was dimly illuminated by few fire lamps dispersed here and there.
The sun had already set and the moon was casting its beautiful shadow on the blue water. The rippling wave is soothing to the ear and the water is really a beautiful thing.
"We are going to start it now, you know the rules; everyone gets just three truths" Daniel announced and we nodded in understanding.
He spins the bottle and I was hoping to remain invisible throughout the game.
The bottle lands on a nearby girl and she chose dare. "I dare you to give any guy of your choice lap dance for two minutes"Daniel announced and the girl looked around. With a seductive smile, she walked towards a certain green eyed making me groan inwardly.
Not wanting to watch her do the dare, I focused my attention on the water.
People whistled and applauded making me turn back.
Asher had his infamous smirk on and the girl was blushing furiously. I actually wished I watched what transpired.
The bottle was spun again.
"Truth or dare" a girl who isn't from our school asked Matthew.
"Dare baby" he smirked out.
"Strip to your underwear and make out with anyone since I don't know how you swing for a minute" she said and people cheered. Damn this game can't be played in front of teachers.
He smirked as he looked around. "You" he said and pointed at Amanda.
Wow!
She smiled at him and did the dare.
"He is really good" Amanda whispered to us after he went back to his seat.
The game went on and on with more steamy dares.
"Truth or dare" a girl asked me making me groan inwardly.
I was really hoping to stay invisible throughout the game.
We don't always get what we wish for.
"Truth" I muttered after a while.
"Taking the easy way out I see" she said and tapped her chin as if deep in thought.
I fiddled with my fingers hoping she gives me an easy question.
She better not ask me who I like.
"What is the most sexual thing you have ever done?" she asked and I breathed a sigh of relief. "Make out" I replied.
The bottle was spun again and I sighed.
Wait?! I just sold myself out that I have never slept with anyone. I just hope people don't pay attention to me after this.
Trust me, people don't care about you enough. I bet most people didn't even pay attention to your answer.
I hope so because I don't want that kind of drama.
Guys betting on my v-card and all.
I focused my attention back on the game .
More truth and dares were asked :
"Who was your first kiss?"
"I dare you to kiss the hottest guy or girl". I didn't like that because that got Asher a free kiss.
"Do you have a crush on anyone here?"
"I dare you to say the dirtiest thing you can think of"
"I dare you to remove your shirt for the rest of the game"

After a while we decided to stop the game.
Let's us play another game" someone said from the crowd as the song stopped playing. "What should we play?"
"Two truth and a lie"
"Never have I ever"
"Charade"
"Let's play two truth and a lie" Daniel suggested and we agreed with him.
"I will go first and then the person next to me goes next. You guys have to guess which one of these is a lie.
I have drank a whole bottle of whiskey.
I have slept with a guy.
I don't know how to sing".
This is a really hard one and I can't seem to pinpoint which one is a lie.
Just go with the second option. I bet he is straight.
He might be bisexual you know.
"The second one is definitely the lie" a guy said and most people agreed with him.
"You are right" Daniel said.
This game is definitely better than the first.
I think you like it more because no one gets to do stuffs to your crush.
——————————————————————————————————————————
We played the game for a while.
When it was my turn:
I hate basketball
I love one direction
I am the only child.
You can't blame me, I couldn't think of something better.
A random person was able to guess the first one was the lie.
Someone connected their phone to the speakers and loud music started blaring.
Everyone got up and started dancing.
Lily danced with Mike and we the single ones danced closed to each other.
There was an heavy clap of thunder making me glance up. The sky was getting cloudy and I am sure it is going to rain soon. As if on cue, the rain falls in full force and some people ran back to the cabin. I love the rain so I continue dancing with my friends. "Let's head back, we don't wanna catch a cold" Amanda said after sometime and we ran back to the cabin.
Our clothes soaked and sticking to our body. The teachers were waiting at the door for us with a frown.
Geez they should relax, we didn't ask the school to send them with us. They could have just disagreed to follow us.
I grabbed fresh clothes and quickly entered the bathroom much to Angela's dismay. "You better not spend more than ten minutes in there" she shouted and I shake my head at her.
I take a quick shower. I put on a T-shirt and joggers matching it up with his blazer jacket.
I opened the door and was quickly pulled out by Angela. "Calm down girl" I said and she glared at me.
I giggled and went to the glass window.
I watched the rain drop to the ground and loved the sound of thunder.
"The lightening scares me"Rose groaned and pulled the covers over her.
She shrieked when another lightening went off outside.
I got into bed close to her and rubbed her back. I wasn't really sure of another way to comfort her. "You are safe" I whispered and pulled the covers to my waist.
The other got in. "It is really nice that we are sleeping together" Angela said and I hummed in response.
"Goodnight guys" Lily said and we replied with our own version of goodnight.
I closed my eyes after letting out a yawn.
Where do we go from here?
——————————————————————————————————————————
I wrapped my hands around me as I stared at the beach from the balcony.
Just a few people are present there.
There is no way I am going to leave here without trying out the water.
I walked back into the room careful not to wake anyone up.
I put on my two piece bikini and wore a long button up shirt on top.
I turned the door knob slowly and walked out.  "Where are you heading to?" a voice said from behind as I am about to open the cabin door .
I jumped slightly since I wasn't expecting anyone. "You have got to stop doing that" I huffed and turned to the speaker.
"Where are you going?" he asked drinking from his bottle.
"The beach" I replied.
"Let's go" he said and I raised an eyebrow at him. "We seem to think alike. I was planning on heading there before most people wake up" he replied and I nodded agreeing with him.
We walked out and headed to the beach.
I tossed the shirt to the side.
I walked towards the edge and dived into the water. He followed closely. His dark head appeared in the waves in front of me, rising and falling in the sea and his arms moving rhythmically over his head.
I swallowed hard and quickly dunk my head into my head as if to wash away the amazing sight from my head.
I resurface and shake my head trying to get water out of my hair.
Water splashed on me making me open my eyes. He stands in front of me with his infamous smirk plastered on.
He splashed water again making me glare at him. "Seriously water fight, are you five?" I huffed and he shrugged.
"Water fight it is then" I declared and splashed water on him.
He chuckled and we splashed water at each other .
It was fun and I laughed a lot. We looked like a couple right now but that is far from the truth. I tried to ignore the slight pain in my chest.
Don't think about all that and actually have fun.
"That is enough. I am exhausted" I groaned out and made my way out of the water. I settled down on the sand not caring that it is going to stick to my wet body.
"I won" he smirked and settled beside me. "Good for you" I said sarcastically and he deepened his smile making his eyes more beautiful.
I really love his smile and his eyes.
"That was fun, I haven't done that in a while"he admitted and I turned to face him . "It is nice to behave like a child once in a while" I muttered and he chuckled at that. "Yeah right" his lips twitched  amused and I stared back at the beach watching the wave ripple.
"I could live here for the rest of my life. Can I trick you into signing this cabin to me" I asked and he arched an eyebrow.
"For all you know, it might not be my name on the document" he stated the obvious and I shrugged. "You are right, it's mine" he said and I smiled at the fact that I guessed right.
"So you would do it" I said jokingly batting my eyelashes at him. "Of course not" he replied and I pouted.
"Damn I thought I could trick you" I mumbled and he chuckled.
"Never thought a day would come that you will try to use me for my money girlfriend" he replied holding a hand to his heart faking hurt.
"I never told you I like you for you" I replied clearly enjoying this.
"You have truly wounded my poor heart" he pouted making me giggle.
"Gosh we are so dumb" I managed to say between giggles.
"I am not" he replied standing up.
He offered me his hand to pull me up and I put my hand in his. Tiny spark rushed through me at the little contact.
I don't know if I am the only one that feels it because it doesn't seem like he does.
He pulled me up almost stumbling into his chest. I dusted sand off me.
"We should go back and get ready. We have a long day ahead of us" he said and I nodded in understanding.
We walked back to the cabin in silence. "Later" he said with a little wave and I watched as he headed in the direction of his room. I run my hand through my hair and headed to mine.
I am grateful the girls are still asleep so I don't have to face any interrogation today.
I decided to wear a short sleeve denim gown paired up with knee boots.
"Wake up sleepyheads" I shouted and tapped to wake them up.
"How is it morning already?" Amanda groaned out and I rolled my eyes at her.
"You guys need to get ready" I said and settled in the dressing chair.
I applied mascara, eyeliner and lipstick.
I put my hair in a ponytail. I admired myself in the mirror and liked what was staring back at me.

I settled on the bed and scrolled through Instagram waiting for the girls to finish getting ready.
I made a mental note to text my mom when I discover our next destination.
——————————————————————————————————————————
There wasn't time for an organized breakfast. We had fruits and cereals for breakfast. We piled up into the bus and made our way to god nowhere.
The bus pulled up at the airport and we got checked into the private jet again.
"Sit down with the person you sat down with the last time" Daniel announced and I smiled widely.
Isn't that exciting?
Very!
I settled in my seat and stared out through the window anticipating the whole flight.
I just hope we don't get the same flight attendant. "Hey" he said immediately he settled beside me.
"Hi" I replied and put a loose curl behind my ear. "So thankful I don't get to sit with a stranger. I got my girlfriend instead" he smirked making me groan.
"You have got to stop calling me that" I huffed.
"Why?"
"I dunno know. It is really weird and people might actually start to believe we are actually dating"
He just hummed in response and I sighed . I waited for the captain to address us. "Good morning. I am Captain Sin. We are currently headed to Paris.
Sit back and enjoy the flight" the voice boomed and a lot of squeals followed.
We are headed to fucking Paris. Who would have thought so?
"How had you like the surprise?" Asher asked me. "It is shocking. I have never been to Paris so I am really excited" I admitted with a wide smile.
"Good" he replied and another instruction came for us to buckle up our seatbelt.
"We take off in a few. Make sure you adhere to the rules. Once again, I wish you a safe and enjoyable flight" the captain's voice boomed again.
"I am just going to take a nap as usual" Asher mumbled and I turned to face him. He closed his eyes and I stared at him.
This is sure a way to start a trip to the city of love.
Enjoy it while it last!

The first update for this week.
Who would have guessed that they are heading to Paris next.
Things are about to get steamy in the city of love.
My lips are sealed.
Wishing you a fulfilled week ahead.
Don't
          Forget
                       To
                            Vote
                                   And
                                         Comment
Xoxo
~Aridah.