Chapter|17|

"That was fun. I got to sit with Daniel. He is hella funny" Amanda squealed as we made our way to the bus.
"I saw you got to sit with Asher, how was it?" Amanda asked with a big smile making me frown.
"He is such an ass. He was busy flirting with the flight attendant" I pouted as I stared right ahead.
"Poor you" Amanda said and gave me a side hug.
"Don't let him ruin your mood. We are in fucking Florida and that is enough to put a smile onto our faces. I didn't even think of this place" Angela said squeezing my hand and I smiled at her.
We entered the bus and I sit down next to Amanda. "We are heading to the hotel now to let you guys relax a bit. Then we head out later on" Mr Lance's voice boomed through the whole bus.
I have even forgotten the teachers are present on this trip with us since Daniel has been in charge of everything.
"That is good. My whole body aches" Amanda said dramatically and I rolled my eyes at her. I decided to text my mom on my whereabouts.
I am in FLORIDA! Can you believe it -S.
It took us about fifteen minutes to get to the hotel. We were informed by Daniel that our hotel is near Disney and Sea World. The bus pulled up into a luxurious hotel and my jaw dropped.
I really love this school right now. My parents can't afford a place like this but here I am getting it all for free. That is still hard to believe because of all this expenses. I still think this might be a dream and I would wake up and find myself cooped up in my room reading. My friends are busy enjoying themselves on the trip. We got down and I take my time to admire the surroundings.
The hotel has several buildings, it is very beautiful and screamed luxury.
The entrance was grand, with a fountain, with rocks and mini waterfalls surrounding the hotel. There were little plants growing round the entrance.
It is just breathtaking!
I dragged my box along as we were ushered into the hotel. "Welcome" the workers greeted with a big smile. I figure must been tiring to smile at everyone all day. We were given complementary beverages which looked like tropical juice.
"Two people in a room. So partner up" Mrs Molly announced.
"You are with me" Amanda grabbed onto my hands.
"I will partner up with Rose" Angela said quickly. "Not fair guys, I guess I will partner up with Mike" Lily said.
We collected our room slots and a bellhop escorted us to our rooms.
We put in the slots and the door dings as it opened.
My jaw dropped opened again as we entered the room. It is bigger than my room back home. It has two queen sized beds. The floors were lush with my white carpets. Sunlight poured through the windows and balcony. There is a full glass window at the side that overlooks the pool. There was flat screen TV hung on the wall. There is a double wardrobe and small refrigerator placed at a corner.
A plush sofa was placed in the middle of the room. "I could sleep here forever" I squealed jumping into a random bed.
It is comfy and soft as I expect it to be.
Amanda chuckled at my cheeriness and started unpacking her stuffs.
I removed my sneakers but kept my fluffy socks on.
We have got two hours before we head out. I am going to take a nap as usual.
"Wake me up when it is thirty minutes to the end of the break" I said to Amanda before slipping under the covers.
——————————————————————————————————————————
"Wake up sleepyhead" a voice called as hands started to shake me a bit.
I groaned and put my face into the pillow. "We will be leaving soon" the voice said again and I groaned out loud.
I sit up slowly and rubbed my eyes to get rid of sleep. I look around slightly confused and everything come rushing back to me. I must be so tired to be able to take a nap easily.
I walked into the bathroom and did my business. I faced the mirror as I undid my Dutch braids to leave me with a volume-ish look. I separated the parts stuck together with my hands. I packed it in a high ponytail before heading out. I washed my face and applied just lipgloss. In no mood to reapply makeup so I am going to leave my face bare.
I put back on my sneakers and walked out with Amanda.
"We are heading to Disney world and Sea world. We are allowed to go sightseeing tomorrow and also we have got tickets to Grad Bash tomorrow. So we have to be back here tomorrow around 3pm. Then we head to Miami where we will be stay until Friday. Then we head to our next destination" Daniel announced as we made our way to the bus.
"I have never been here before" I admitted to my friends.
"Buckle up because you are going to have so much fun"Amanda squealed and I nodded agreeing with her.
"Grad Bash! That is one of the biggest events here"Lily chimed in grinning like a Cheshire cat.
I decided to search about the Grad Bash since I was confused about it.
It is an exclusive celebration for high school seniors that offers private access to thrilling rides and attractions, live concerts and DJ dance parties. It also includes access to Universal Studio Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure.
There is Disney World with the Magic kingdom and Epcot Center. The sea world with its many ocean animals, rides and shows.
Now I have little understanding on our next destination.
I stared out through the window and a full blown smile took over my face.
I am having the best time of my life.