Chapter 11: cheese?

HUNTER'S POV:

 "You have got to be shitting me," Luke snaps at me while staring at his mustang like he already lost.

 "Nope," I reply with a smirk.

     "So, you're telling me if I go and ask Raya, right now, that she would confirm what you just told me?" He asks me skeptically and my smirk widens.

 "Hell yeah, go ask her. We kissed quite a bit and she literally just got out of her last relationship, so say your goodbyes to your beloved mustang because you won't have her for much longer," I reply and Luke scowls at me.

   "It was only kissing, from what I hear she is still a virgin, so good luck with that one,"

"... Naw, I doubt she's still a virgin, she was with Godzilla for like two years. There's no way,"

   "Oh, but from what I heard, from several people mind you, there is a very very high chance that no guy has popped her cherry," Luke explains with a smirk and I roll my eyes at his last words.

 "Crude choice of words, my friend," I point out and he grins at me.

    "You have never had a problem with it before," he replies and I nod in agreement.

"What haven't you had a problem with?" Jerron asks as he walks over to us followed by Tyler and Will.

  "Luke's crude words," I say and all the guys nod.

"So, are the rumors true? Are you dating Ms. Brennings?" Will asks with raised eyebrows.

   "Not yet, but we did make out a couple times, so that's a promising step," I reply.

"Heck yeah, I wouldn't mind tapping that," Tyler says as Raya and her friend, LJ, walk down the hallway and Raya grins at me.

  "Me too," I say with a smirk.

"Yeah, but only for a mustang and a chance to rub it in Raya's face later on," Will remarks and I stare at him.

    "I don't think I would rub it in her face," I say with a frown and Will and the rest of the guys start laughing.

"Yeah right, name one girl you have slept with and then later on not rubbed it in her face somehow," Jerron replies and I glare at him.

   "Yeah, but Raya's different," I say.

"Sure, because you hate her. So, that just guarantees that you will rub it in her face and Godzilla's face," Luke replies and I shrug.

   "Maybe not," I reply.

"Ha! Don't even give me that,"

  "Okay, she is not as bad as I thought she was," I say and all the guys stare at me like I have a second head.

   "You...You're joking right?"

"No..." I say quietly.

"You have tormented that girl since kindergarten and have continually told us how much you hate her, and now after one date a few make out sessions, she is suddenly not that bad?!" Luke asks in confusion and I shrug my shoulders.

   "Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have judged her so harshly," I say and the guys stare at me before bursting out laughing.

   "That was a joke, wasn't it? Oh jeez, you totally had me going there for a second," Will says and chuckles. I smile weakly.

 "Yeah, just kidding. I was joking, don't take me so seriously," I lie and the guys grin at me.

 "Good one," Tyler says and I glance at Jerron, but he doesn't look convinced that I was lying.