Chapter 24: can only be described as crazy

RAYA'S POV:

  After Hunter kisses my eye, I smile at him and he grins back. I stare at his eyes and see how they are full of regret. I don't know how to get him to stop being sorry about it, it was an accident. He didn't mean to do it.

    "Hunter, seriously if you don't stop being sorry or saying sorry then I am going to ignore you the whole night," I tease him.

  "Good, then I can have him all to myself," Angie says as she pops up beside him and hangs onto his arm. I glare at her and she smirks up at me. I swear I feel like stabbing her in the eye.

   "Angie..." Hunter says and she smiles innocently up at him.

 "Yes, Hunt?"

    "Please... Just stop," he says and she laughs like he just made a joke.

"What he means to say is leave right now," I snap at her and she raises her eyebrows.

   "Wow, control your dog, Hunter," she says and my jaw drops.

"Bitch!" I snap and lunge at her. But Hunter catches me around the waist, picks me up with my legs swinging, and walks away with me in his arms.

    "Hunter, I swear if you don't let me go," I warn.

"I know, babe, I know, but she's not worth it,"

   "I don't care! Let me go!"

He sets me down and I notice that we are in a room, looks like Will's room. He holds onto my arms and I scowl at him.

   "You can let go,"

"Can I? Do you swear not to go all Raya-Crazy on her?"

    "Fine, fine, fine,"

As soon as he lets me go, I make a break for the door, but he grabs me again and holds me against his chest.

    "Liar,"

"Why can't I get her? I can take her,"

"I know you can, but I really think it would be best if you just let it go, babe,"

   "....Fine,"

"Liar,'

   "No, I swear, I won't try anything," I lie and he gives me a look.

"I'm not stupid,"

   "Hunter, PLEASE!"

"Nope,"

  I stand there struggling to get out of his hold when he kisses the side of my neck.

"W-What are you doing?" I ask him and he chuckles against my skin. A shiver runs up my back and I feel him smile against my neck.

   "Do you like that?"

"Shut up.." I mutter in embarrassment.

   "Don't be embarrassed, babe. You turn me on too,"

He kisses down my neck to my shoulder and then back up. He kisses up my jaw and all over my face, but never my mouth.

   "Tease," I moan and he chuckles again.

"Maybe..."

  His hands trail inside of my shirt and skim around my stomach and back. I arch against him and run my hands through his hair.

    I let my head fall back while he kisses and sucks on my neck. I never felt this way with Conner, not ever for the two years we dated.

  Before I know it, his shirt is off and I am staring at his six pack. Oh my...