Chapter Eleven: Have Fun For Once

Dedicated to: MarissasWonderland00

If you guys enjoy my book well be prepared for "The Mute And The Bad Boy" its a amazing book. The author is one of my favorite authors in wattpad ❤

{Suicide is you're giving up and I don't promote giving up.

I promote fighting and winning.} - Nicki Minaj

{Ariana's POV}

I woke up to the sound of snoring in my ear. I rubbed my eyes and looked beside me, their was the one and only Bryan. All of the memory's of last night flooded my brain. A heavy arm was around my waist. I slowly slipped his hand off of me. I got up and walked to my closet I wore my big T-shirt,that came to my knees.

I felt a presence behind me. I turned around very quickly I almost fell, I was waiting for the impact my face was gonna have to the floor. I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist. I looked behind me and saw Bryan holding me from behind. Well we've been in this position more than once. "Thanks" I managed to said.

"Yeah no problem" he said scratching the back of his neck.

That's when I noticed he was in his boxers, let me rephrase that 'only in boxer's'. He was very fit he had muscles everywhere.

I bit my lip he was so 'hot'. He began to speak again "so... How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Ummm I'm OK" I said with a smile. I looked back at the ground. He went and sat down on my bed.

"Ari" I instantly looked up.

"Mhmm" I said while looking at him.

"I know, well I found out last night, I'm really really sorry" he said with the most worried eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck again. God can he be more attractive. Nah it's impossible. I was confused what was he talking about.

"I didn't know you were a virgin, but then I found out after. I hope I didn't pressure you into anything,I know you were at that point where you didn't know if you should do it. I'm really sorry for that" he sad feeling really guilty.

My face went red like tomato red. I never told Bryan that I was virgin. He probably thought I wasn't a virgin and I know how it goes, but honestly I didn't know anything about sex before.

"It's okay its not a big deal, I'm glad I lost it to you anyway". My face was still red.

He smiled at me and got up and hugged me. "I'm still sorry" he mumbled in my hair.

"WE'RE HOME BITCHACHO!!!!!" I heard Lucy yell.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself.

"What? what's wrong?" Bryan asked.

"The girls are here, oh my fucking chocolate balls I'm screwed" I said panicked.

"It will be OK, I got a plan Ari" he said in calm tone."
Ariana please stop... you're freaking me out" Bryan said. I removed my hand away from my mouth. When I get nervous I tend to bite my nails.

"OK, go hide Bryan" I pushed him, I was gonna start laughing he almost fell. I made a straight face so the girls couldn't tell I would be lying.

I opened my bed room door and  closed my door instantly. My back was facing my door, and I was holding my door knob so they couldn't open my door.