Chapter Twenty Seven: "There's A What?!"

Vote 👉

{Rosalina's POV}

I quickly got out of my house running towards the pack house. I knew they took Meghan there because her baby is gonna be a werewolf.

I ran as fast as I could, I reached the door. Then I was looking around trying to find someone. A hand was on my shoulder I felt tingles run down my body I knew it was him. Xavier. I turned around instantly grabbed him and pulled him in a hug.

"Tell me she's okay" I said indulging his sent. I needed him right now he calmed my nerves.

"She's okay Rose. Come let's go to her" he said letting go.

I looked up at him and saw a smile on his face. "Let's go" he grabbed my hand and we ran to the elevator. There was a button that specially said Hospital.

We got out, took some turns and ran to the end of the hall, where the screams got louder. I opened the tall door and saw Meghan in a hospital gown screaming her lungs out. Josh was holding her hand protectively trying to calm her down.

"Rosalina" Meghan gasped all the girls heads turned towards me. I smiled.

"Hey Meg, how you feelin?" I asked pushing her hair away from her face.

"Rose I need you to deliver this baby. I'm not letting the nurses touch me. Rose you know how you've always wanted to be a doctor? well please do this for me!" she said in between screams. How could I say no this girl is about to blow any second.

"Meghan, I'm scared I don't know how to deliver a baby" I said honestly while biting my lip.

"Yes you do, you've been learning this doctor shit since you were ten, your aunt is the best doctor in this city. Do this for me" she said as her face turned red from the pain.

"Okay, somebody grab me some towels and a lot, some needles, and pain killers stacked" I really like being in charge nurses ran in and out giving me a tray full of stuff I needed, they told me all the steps.

***After the birth***

"Who is cutting the cord?" Josh came in grabbed the scissors and cut the cord he ran too Meghan hugging her. I held a beautiful baby boy in my arms screaming his little eyes still not opening.

Meghan let out another scream. "Something's not right" Meghan said clutching her bare stomach. The nurse looked at you know the part that's makes a woman a woman. And said;

"There's another baby in there"

All the mouths in the room hung open. "There's a what?!" Meghan screamed.

"There's another baby Meg" I said shocked.

"I can't do this Josh, I can't" she said as tears ran down her face. Her lips were quivering.

"Yes you can baby, I believe in you" he said kissing her forehead. Ariana and Serenity were crying with Meghan on the other side.

"Guys stop crying, be strong for her" I said to Ariana and serenity.

"Who says we're crying? No ones crying here I just got some led in my eyes" Serenity said wiping her teary eyes. I rolled my eyes at her.

"At three I want you to push as hard as you can Meg" I said with hands wide open.

"One"

Scream

"Two"

Scream