Chapter Twenty Four: The New Beginning

Life is a dream for the wise,

A game for the fool,

A comedy for the rich,

A tragedy for the poor ~ Google

------------

{Ariana's POV}

Last night when I got home Serenity told me all about what happened with Rosalina. Apparently she was not feeling well, and at the middle of the night she would hear her screams.

Rosalina always had a problem with bad dreams, ever since her dad died and Ross left. Now I think its gotten even worse because now Lucy's gone too.

My eyes stung a bit with tears but I held it back. If I cant be strong how do I have the right too tell the girls not to?

The reason I came home late last night was because Brian took me out on a date to make me feel better. I denied him multiple times but the girls told me to go. After a couple of arguments and shoves I decided to go. It was nice I had a lot of fun and my mind was at ease  of course it was I was with my wonderful mate. We went on a walk in the beach at night fall.

Then had a table set for two near the roaring waters. I really like Brian, and I am glade he is my one and only. He took me home after asking me a hundred times if I wanted to go to his place. I said no because I didn't want to seem selfish to the girls.

I got home at 3 AM and instead of being really tired I was hyper,  I was ready to tell the girls all about my day because if I didn't I would be violating the "girl code" whatever that means.

I got home finding Meghan laying on the couch the TV still on and pop corn was on her stomach. I giggled slightly, but I knew when she woke up I was gonna whoop her ass. I vacuumed the carpets like four times in one day and their is already popcorn crumbs all over it.

I took of my heels and walked towards Meghan I slightly nudged her shoulders.

"Meghan wake up" I whispered in her ear. She turned around and looked me straight in the eye, then she decides to scream.

"What the fuck! why are you screaming ?" I yelled but in a whisper.

"Sorry I thought you were a killer" Meghan said innocently.

"Oh shut up, you looked me dead in the eye" I said getting her up.

"You need to stop watching Criminal Minds" I said. Meghan got up removing all the popcorn off of her.

"Never" she said with a wicked smile. She walked to her room and while she was shutting her door, I said;

"You better clean this mess up in the morning" my arms were crossed against my chest.

"Okay, buddy" Meghan said with a sarcastic tone.

"I am serious Meg, you lucky your pregnant girl" I said.

"Okay love ya, good night" she said in a hurry then shut her door. I breathed a big sigh then looked at the mess and walked away.

In four hours school was gonna start and I was nervous but excited at the same time. The girls and I walked out of school with different personalities, and now we're walking in but we are even more crazy and bizarre then before.

I went to my room, shut the room and read the good bye text from Bryan then went straight to bed.

{Serenity's POV}

My alarm clock woke me up brutally. I got up washed my face, brushed my teeth. You know the normal everyday shit? I know the girls were not excited for school but to be honest I am.

My soccer try outs were today and I'm freaking pumped bitches, well kind of nervous too. Right now I'm am looking at myself in the mirror dead in the mirror giving myself a really shitty pep talk.

  "I won't give up" I looked down at the washroom counter exhausted as fuck. I looked up once again you know what imma do it for Lucy.

She always did believe in me, and she always wanted me to do soccer. I looked up once again and finally smiled for once.

" I love you Lucy" that was the only thing I said before leaving my washroom. I grabbed some close struggled to put on. I was pretty happy with what I picked, I know Blake will like it.

I had black skinny jeans on that were naturally ripped. Also my Puma black and white sweater that looked a little cropped in the front. I let my black curls loose and straightened my long bangs.

I walked from my room saw the eating at the breakfast table, well except for Rosalina. I sat down with an awesome welcoming.

" Whats up girls!!" I said while taking a bite out of my apple.

"Looks like someone is pumped" Meghan said eating her cereal.

"Trust I'm more then pumped" I said taking another bite. Ariana glared at me playfully. I looked at her and purposely chewed with my mouth open in her face.

"Eww don't do that" she said pushing my face away.

" So where is Rosalina?" I asked. As soon as I said that her bedroom door opened. She walked out Rosey was wearing her black hoodie and some grey sweat pants. I guess we all know she's not gonna try with her outfit today.

Her hair was thrown into a fish tail braid. she sat down right beside me and didn't say a word. Rosey just started to eat her cereal. it was silent... dead silent at our kitchen table.

Sooner or later we all got in our own cars and left off to school. I reached school Blake came and welcomed me and we hung out for a while at the parking lot until the school bell rang.

I got into class as boring as ever. All I was thinking about was soccer. I started to doodle in my notebook as my math teacher was blabbing off about whatever.

I mean I never really thought I was a good drawer, but my friends always tell me they love my drawings. So then I guess I'm pretty good.. right?

I was drawing a girl that was falling off of a cliff, very dramatically. Then all of the sudden I hear my name being called, from this very annoying voice that belongs to my... teacher.

"Yes?" I asked.

-----------

A/N

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE. This chapter is kinda short, but I thought you guys might not care.

Special shout out to all my beginner readers that have kept on reading. Love you all BYEEE OH YEAH HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!!

XOXORAZIA101 ✌❤