Chapter Twenty Nine: Amulet

Vote

Dedicated to: hollydavishicks

-------------------
True love has its habit of always coming back
-tumblr
-------------------

{Xavier's POV}

She looked so beautiful. My beautiful mate I was gonna get her back I missed everything about her. I needed her to be with me I wanted to finish the mating bond but how could I when she pushed me away all the time?

I deserved the worst, but I didn't mean to do it and today was the day that was all gonna be cleared out between us.

Today I planned for so long I had the help of the girls and of course my twin, Melissa. We just had an amazing dinner in the best restaurant in the whole city.

I won't lie the food was expensive but I didn't give a shit. Rosalina deserved everything from me, even though I know Rosalina isn't one of those girls who want to live lavish every second of there life. Which I loved about her she never expected the best but I was gonna give it to her

Our dinner was mostly talking about the pack and my Alpha duties I made sure not to bring up anything about the night. I wanted to tell her after the second surprise. That's right I had a second part to this day I wasn't just gonna woo her by an expensive date I knew Rosalina way better than that.

I was standing behind her and my hands were covering her eyes. My big hands almost covered her whole face which I mentally laughed at. She was so tiny and cute compared to me but I loved it.

"Better not be peeking" I said walking further into the surprise. I was hoping she was gonna like it.

"How am I gonna peek? when your huge hands are covering my whole face" she asked giggling a little. I chuckled and started to grow more nervous as we got closer. The sounds of leaves were under each step I took.

"Are we there yet?" She asked for the fifth time. I rolled my eyes.

"Almost love," I replied and I heard a sigh from her. I already new Rosalina wasn't a patient person so this wasn't going as well as I thought.

As I saw the lights all up and shining I got excited Rosalina was gonna love this. I let my hands rest behind her waist. "Okay open your eyes now" I stood behind her staring at the glimmering lights that I almost got lost in.

"Wow" Rosalina managed to say

"Wow" Rosalina managed to say. "Its beautiful". I smiled knowing she would love it. I had asked people to make me a gazebo near my lake house in the forest.