Chapter Twenty: Pack Doctors

Dedicated to:★Krebsbach_R5er★

------------------------
Dear stress,
I want to break up.
-----------------------

The rouge was particularly staring me down but I didn't understand why. I start to get nervous but I wasn't the one to let my emotions show so easily. I might be strong or Its just a barrier so I could act tough.

Its yellow eyes staring in my soul. I heard a growl and I looked beside me, Xavier's vanes were bulging everywhere on his body. His eyes turned into a darker shade of his green eyes.

I sallowed the big lump in my throat. Xavier got out of the car and the guys followed behind Xavier. The rogue was not alone all of the sudden a bunch of rogues came out of the shadows. My eyes went wide.

I got out of the car from the other side and ducked down. I was down to the ground and went to the girls car. I made them all go in one car I'm pretty sure I made them go in Blake's car.

"Wait where are you going?" Ariana asked.

I smiled "I'll be fine, I have a plan" I said reassuring her.

"No,.you're not going anywhere, you're gonna stay in this car with us" Lucy argued.

"Trust me, do you want the guys to get hurt?" They all shook there heads.

"I don't want to see you get hurt either" Serenity whispered. I grabbed her hand.

"I'll be fine, I always am" I said. Just as I was about to leave Meghan grabbed my arm.

"Here take this" Meghan said handing me a pocket knife.

"Meghan this won't help me, there werewolves they heal fast" I said.

"Yeah, but this is silver, Josh gave this to me for protection use it" I looked down at it there was a cool symbol carved on the knife. I wonder what it meant.

The symbol looked like a werewolves face but it didn't have every little detail. It looked so hallucinating. I looked up and smiled at Meghan.

"Thanks babe" she smiled and told me to go. I was still down to the ground. Xavier was in his werewolf form so were the guys. The were all attacking each other it was literally a blood bath.

All that blood made me wanna puke right then and their. I felt a hand grab me from my waist and threw me to a tree.

All my bones hurt as my back hit a tree. My eyes slowly opened. There was a guy crouching to my level. I couldn't get up but I was aware of what was happening.

He had blue hair and dark brown eyes, A thick scar on his left check so visible. He had no shirt on all his muscles revealed I'm mean all werewolves are generally good looking and ripped. His pants were on tho which made me relax a little. A smirk on his tan face

"So your the Luna of the Blood Moon Pack huh?" He asked with a knife in his hand.

My mouth went dry I couldn't even talk. "ANSWER ME!" he yelled in my face, my lips trembled a little. I nodded as a tear slipped from my eye.

He came closer and wiped my tear "aww come on I didn't mean to make you cry Rosalina" he said. I moved my face away from his hold. How did he know my name? I looked behind him and saw Xavier with a silver foot long knife in his stomach.

I gasped I tried to get up and help him. "XAVIER!" I yelled as I got held back.

"Shhh, he will be fine" he said his sickening voice flowing in my ears.

Does It Still Hurt? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें