Chapter Forty: Second Wish

--------------------
Cause she was hurt, and she wasn't gonna recover fast ~Tumblr
--------------------

{Rosalina's POV}

My body stood still against the carpeted floor. My body ached with new pain. I was debating on which hurt more, my slashed back and bruises? or my heart that was yearning for my old life?

Was this a good a thing? Could I live a life without Xavier, or any supernatural's beings existing. My mind was telling me it's a good thing, I'm having a new fresh start.

But my heart on the other hand, is screaming, and yelling telling me it needs our mate to hold us.

"Earth to Rosey" Serenity said snapping her fingers in my face. I blinked repeatedly debating if I was in a dream or not. I looked up and all the girls were giving me weird looks.

"Are you okay Rosey? You seem a little off" Lucy asked. I looked at her with a blank expression. Maybe this was a good thing my Lucy was back, she's not dead she's here with me. I smiled and got up.

"I feel fantastic!" I said getting up with a huge smile on my face.

"Good, because we have to go to school, like right now" Ariana said looking at her phone for the time. Now that was a bummer, I had to restart grade twelve. I let out a huff and smiled.

"Okay let's get going" I said grabbing Meghan's hand.

"Calm down buddy, are you sure you wanna go to school today? Your bruises look really bad" she said patting my back. I winced as her hand made contact with my back. The pain was unbearable.

"Rosey what's wrong?" Ariana asked looking at my back.

"Nothing I'm fine" I said backing away.

"Where did you get all these bruises from?" Serenity asked. Fuck I was hoping they'd let it go. I did a fake smile.

"How about we go to school and forget about the bruises" I said smiling widely. Lucy raised her eyebrow and looked at me with her stare so I could spill the truth.

"Tell me, so I can kill that motherfucker" Lucy said gritting her teeth. I walked over to her and calmed her down.

"Can you guys please stop asking me, I don't want to talk about it okay? Next time this happens I'll tell you. Can we just please let it slide this time?" I said running out of breath.

"Okay fine, but next time we ask you something you better answer truthfully" Ariana said eyeing me. I nodded and grabbed my keys that were on the coffee table. I stared at my keychain and memories flood back.

There was a gold heart with the name Xavier imprinted on the heart. I smiled and looked down. How did I still have this? Wasn't all the memories and things he gave me suppose to disappear?

My hand flew to my neck and I felt my amulet. How did I still have my amulet? It was made by a witch how can I still have it?

"Can you stop day dreaming? We're gonna be late for school!" Meghan said grabbing my hand. We all ran outside to our cars.

Soon enough, I reached the school and I parked my car. All feelings were flooding through my brain. I looked at my phone for the camera and my bruises looked really bad. Maybe if anyone asked I could tell them I beat a girl up and they should see her before they see me.

I rummaged through my bag trying to find concealer. I smiled in excitement when I found my concealer. I applied some on my face and my bruises were barely visible. Better be, I paid so much for this little bottle.