Chapter Thirty Seven: Captured

--------------------
My worst enemy, is my
Memory ~ tumblr
--------------------

{Rosalina's POV}

My body stood frozen and I wasn't gonna start this conversation. 'Think Rosalina, think' my brain chanted. My amulet start glowing and I knew that Xavier would hear me from the mind link.

'Xavier, help me! He's here' I made my brain speak and I was hoping that he could hear me. I turned around very fast and held my fist up. He caught my fist and his cold hands didn't warm mine up.

'I'm coming baby, stay put' Xavier's voice rang in my ears and I felt reassured.

I looked up at him and he looked a little different from the last time I saw him. His icy blue eyes scarred me and his skin looked paler than before. His blonde hair looked almost white like as it was plastered to his head. He was always so much taller than me. His body was skinny before but he looked a bit built than before. Dressed in all black really made him seem intimidating.

He had a long trench coat on, with black skinny jeans. He had a skin tight v-neck on with a long black scarf hanging from his neck. His hoodie was on hiding himself from people.

A stupid nasty smirk played on his lips as he leaned in closer towards my level. "Awe com'on no kiss for moi?" he said patting his cheek. I spit in his face and he grew angry.

His hand slapped me hard in my face. I grabbed my cheek and felt tears that were about to start. "I hate you and I always will, you bastard!" I yelled in his face. He grabbed my hips and pushed me against the car.

"YOU DON'T MEAN THAT!" he screamed in my face. His eyes turned a darker shade of blue and I saw fangs coming out of his mouth. I screamed as I saw his skin glowing silver like.

His face was close to my neck and he traced my veins with his fangs. "I found you Rosalina. I told you, you'll always be mine baby girl" he whispered and moved my hair away from my neck gently.

His voice made me want to puke over and over again. "What a-are y-you?" I asked as his cold hands reached into my shirt. His fingers traced cold circles into my skin. I hated his touch, his touch didn't make me feel tingles and warm inside like Xavier's did.

"What do you think baby girl?" He said holding my neck and his pupils were changing shape. "I-I don't k-know" I said shutting my eyes.

"You know, you just don't want to accept the reality" his sickening voice was close to my ear.

"I see he hasn't marked you yet. Perfect for me" I felt his lips twitch into a smile towards my neck. My stomach felt light and my nerves felt weak. I Opened my eyes looking back at his cold blue eyes. He leaned and wanted to kiss me but I moved my head to the side.

"Don't play hard!" I felt his hand grip my hair. I screamed and didn't care anymore.

"XAVIER HELP ME!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"You little bitch he can't hear you. He doesn't care about you!" He yelled and brought his sweaty hands covering my mouth.

I heard a growl from the background. Ryder turned around and saw Xavier standing as his claws were out and his fangs. My heart beat increased as I saw my savior. I bit Ryder hand and he winced and let go. I kneed him where the sun don't shine and he fell over.