Chapter Forty Two: The Big Question

--------------------

You wanna know who I'm in love with?
Read the first word ❤ ~google
--------------------

{Ariana's POV}

I held Bryan's hand into mine. I sat silently in Xavier's office with everyone else. Rosalina sat behind Xavier's desk on his lap. While everyone else was seated beside their mates on the couches.

"So..." I began nervously. It was about noon and Rosalina told everyone to meet her in Xavier's office for the "talk"

"How is everyone?" I asked with a smile. Yeah I know what your thinking. Sure we all live in the same house. But don't forget we live in a freaking mansion. Days pass and I don't see the girls sometimes.

I looked over at Bryan and he sat beside me quietly. His baby blue eyes looked a bit washed out. He definitely looked tired, or was he stressed? Something was going on with him and I couldn't figure it out.

"I'm great!" Serenity said in a sing song voice. Everyone started laughing.

"See I'm a genius, I should seriously consider being a comedian" Serenity said smiling while Blake kissed her neck and she start blushing.

"Sorry guys I know this is a subject we all just want to forget, but I have to tell you guys the whole story" Rosalina blurted out. She start breathing really loudly and I could tell her anxiety was coming back. Xavier rubbed her back softly as she calmed down. My eyes were filled with concern. I felt Bryan's hand squeeze mine.

I looked over at him and smiled. He kissed my cheek. It wasn't a wet kiss, simple and sweet which left me wanting more. "Rosey calm down, just go slow we're here to listen" I said reassuring her.

She nodded and smiled at me. "Let's start from how did everyone freeze? all I remember was seeing a very bright light then blank. Its frustrating me" Meghan said holding baby Lucy in her arms. Josh held Jackson and rocked him slowly as the baby boy start laughing.

"Okay well what Melinda told me was that time froze for you guys. I made a wish I regret very much. I returned to another dimension. It was 2016 when I went back everything was normal except for..." Rosalina paused feeling uncomfortable.

"Spit it out! Expect for what?" Serenity said getting up from her seat. Everyone eyed her and baby Lucy laughed at the sudden reaction.

"S, calm down girl. Did you have too much caffeine this morning?" I asked her.

"Sorry" she said sitting down in Blake's lap.

"Continue" she said with a grin.

"Except that we didn't have mates anymore. The bonds were gone" Rosalina said squirming on Xavier's lap.

"How did you know that the mate bond was gone?" Ross asked leaning in his seat. Rosalina glared at him.

"Because I met up with Xavier in that dimension" she said sadly. Xavier looked at her weirdly.

"What do you mean you met up with me?" He asked confused. Rosalina got up from his lap and walked over to the window.

"I saw you and you didn't remember me. I touched you and I didn't feel the electricity in my finger tips anymore" Rosalina said as a tear escaped her eye. She quickly wiped it as if it didn't happen.

"But knowing how clever you are Alpha" she said winking at him and Xavier smirked. "You questioned me repeatedly on how you knew me. You kept on telling me that you've met me before but you couldn't remember how" Rosalina smiled at her mate.