Chapter Eighteen: There's A Bump

Dedicated to: ★Asha1272

----------------------
One BOY
Thousand FEELINGS
----------------------

{Meghan's POV}

My eyes slowly opened as the light poured into the room. Slowly the light took over the whole room. The dark soon was all gone and the light took over.

I looked up and saw Josh sleeping beside me. My hands were on his strong chest his heavy arms wrapped around my waist. He held me tight to his body. In fact I don't think I could get out of his hold.

I struggled to get out of his grip. I didn't want to wake him up, last night Xavier had a meeting. Since Josh is the Omega he had to be their and it lasted to 3am in the morning.

Josh and I were hanging out yesterday. We also visited the pack doctor. Since I had a werewolf baby in my stomach I had to be turned into a werewolf, or have Josh's blood inside if me. If now I wouldn't come out alive or my baby.

So when Josh and I were hanging out Xavier called a late night meeting and Josh told me to sleep over. So I did, I told the girls that I would be at Josh's house. They were happy we were together because we need more bonding especially if we're having a baby.

Josh is really tired and I didn't want to ruine his sleep. I struggled but I got out of his grip. I slowly got off the bed. I looked over at him his beautiful brown hair draped over his for head in a messy kind of look.

Josh had brown eyes that matched his hair color exactly. He had no shirt on and his muscles all revealing to me. I smiled I can't believe he's the father of my baby, and I don't want it any other way.

I went to the washroom and freshened up. Soon I went to the kitchen so I could make Josh and the boys breakfast.

This huge house was Xavier's property but he let's the guys live with him. Such as Josh, Bryan, Jason and Blake.

I was in the kitchen I thought I should make them an omelet. I was really quiet because the guys were sleeping. I turned the stove on to cook my master piece.

"Hey" I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Xavier. I looked at him and turned back to the pan on the stove. I didn't want to speak to him after all he's done to Rosey and Josh.

"Look I know your mad bu-t" I cut him off.

"Ohh I'm not mad okay? I'm furious do you know what you did to her? And to my mate?  There isn't one day that I heard her say that she wasn't good enough. Now she thinks she's not good enough for anything just because of you. Its all your fault she hurts herself. And you hurt Josh so brutally that day, that he went to the pack doctors" I said trying to catch my breath. He looked at me ashamed so I think.

"Look there's always an explanation for everything. Why would I want to hurt her on purpose. You know I care about her a lot you know that. People fuck up but I'm gonna make it all up to her I promise. And I'm the Alpha, he broke a rule and I took it into my own hands." he said as he grabbed a apple from the counter and left the kitchen.

I thought about his words somehow I just believed him I really did. I went to the fridge to get a pack of turkey bacon. I got everything ready and I just had one last piece of bacon to cook. Two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I felt hot air being blown near my ear.

"Good morning beautiful" I heard Josh's voice beside my ear. I smiled.

"Good morning, did I wake you?" I asked as his position didn't change one bit.