Chapter Three: Im Your What?...

{Rosalina's POV}

I walked towards him but I had a good distance between him just in case if he rapes me, I have time to run or defend myself. I'm being dead serious people. You never know what's hiding behind that pretty face of his.

"What did you need to show me?" I asked as he stood up straight.

"Follow me" he said as he walked off into the forest. Finally reaching the middle of the forest he stopped and turned around.

"Can you keep a secret?" He asked. I nodded, staring at his forest green eyes. He gave me the death stare so I knew this was serious.

"Do you know why Bryan got mad and punched his locker?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Wait who's Bryan?" I asked.

"The one that your little friend proved wrong." He said.

"Oh yes, I remember."

I listened attentively to what he's gonna say next.

"She's his mate," he said. I was confused. Mate?

"Wait, what are you talking about, wolves?" I said while laughing. Only he nodded.

"Can I show you something?" He said. I nodded. He turned around breathing heavily as he took his leather jacket off. And then his black v-neck he wore and I just stared at his body. His abs were amazing as what I could see and he turned so back faced me.

I watched carefully, confused in what he was doing. Finally he growled and fur grew on his back he dropped to his knees and his human form turned into a canine wolf.

My heart pounded like I was in a dream. I backed away and he saw my nervousness and moved back. I stared at him... He wasn't no ordinary wolf. His color was pure black. He was larger than any other wolf.

I stumbled back as he headed towards me.

"Am I in Twilight?" I whispered to myself.

He got closer and I raised my hand, placing it on his head. The fur on his head was the softest fur I've ever felt. He smiled at me as he closed his eyes.

"Can you tell me more about this mate stuff?" I said, trying to make him shift back to human because I was scared about what was going to happen next.

He nodded and grabbed his clothes with his mouth as he walked behind a bush. He came out a few minutes later dressed like he never got undressed before.

"In our wolf life, we have a certain scent we get drawn to. If some girl has that sent that means they're the one for you. If a girl falls for a werewolf, we can reject them if they try to become ours. Unless they have the proper sent"

"In Bryan's case, your friend has the perfect sent he has been looking for his whole life. There's these things called moon goddesses, they're like a wolf too but they're really powerful. They pick who your mate is, your perfect match, the person that's gonna stay with you for the rest of your life. They will always be there for you. They're your soul mate. Eventually you have to mark her neck so she is officially yours, and no other male can go for her," he explained.

Wow! I thought. This is so interesting but I don't understand why he is telling me this.

"Xavier?" I asked, looking straight into his beautiful eyes.

"Why are you telling me this?" He had that look in his eyes like he was worried. He kept on looking at me.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He came closer and whispered something in my ear.