Chapter Thirty: Intruder

They say love is like a life line, sometimes its alive. But other times it tends to die ~ tumblr

-------------

{Rosalina's POV}

My eyes slowly opened to see different color curtains and the room didn't look like mine at all. I turned my body around to see Xavier holding me towards his chest. I smiled, relaxing my body in the position as his strong arm wrapped around me like a vine.

I brushed the hair off of his perfect face. His snoring always made me giggle. He looked so innocent sleeping like nothing bothered him in the world. But I knew him, he carries the whole world on his shoulders he's 19 but he's forced to live he's in his late twenties. I felt bad he became an alpha at young age, took care of his pack as a young boy.

My fingers slowly roamed on his bare chest and I made sure to stroke lightly. Then I noticed all these tattoos he had on his body. One stood out the most on his lower shoulder it was his packs symbol. I traced the delicate skin as the symbol of the wolf was starring back at me.

I can't believe I have to live in this supernatural kind of world for the rest of my life. I stared back at Xavier seeing that he had small wrinkles showing on his forehead because of stress. And before you knew it he would have white hair.

I was worried about him I didn't like seeing him in pain because then I felt exactly how he felt, and trust me it isn't a good feeling.

I touched his jaw line and the stubble that was growing on his manly skin. Green eyes opened instantly and stared me down. I swear I felt like I had a small heart attack. My eyes widened then it slowly turned worried.

"Sorry princess, I didn't mean to scare you" he said holding my hand that was resting on his cheek. I kissed him and said that it was fine.

"How you feeling?" He asked as he got out of bed and I noticed his perfect strong masculine body. I looked away feeling a blush creep up.

"Umm... Yeah I'm good... thanks" I said staring at the sheets. He noticed my uneasiness and smirked at me. Bastard, I thought.

"So how long we gonna do this?" He asked while I got up brushing my hair into a pony tail in front of the mirror.

I was confused "huh?" I replied looking at him coming to me from the mirror. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

"We've slept in the same bed a couple of times, when will I be able to finally clam you as mine. My wolf is driving me crazy" he said leaving butterfly kisses on my neck. I couldn't concentrate his hot breath was fanning my neck.

"Xavier your just gonna have to wait. I'm just not ready yet, I've always wanted to get married first then loose my v-card" I said turning around stopping him from distracting me. He held me firm and his forehead touched mine.

"You don't trust me?" He asked a bit hurt in his voice, I shook my head and told him I do.

"Okay good, we're gonna be together forever anyways baby so it won't matter if you lose it now or in the future when we're married. I'm not trying to pressure you baby but I am a werewolf and your my mate, and we have to finish the mating process until one us go crazy" he said staring into my soul still holding me against his body.

I nodded understanding what he was trying to say. We got dressed and I called Meghan if she was doing okay with the twins. I knew she was really tired so I offered to help her with the babies. Xavier and I left the lake house I was currently in the car as he drove.