Chapter Nineteen: Girls Night!

Dedicated to:ilove5sosLUKE

{Rosalina's POV}

"Your such a fat ass!" Meghan yelled while chasing me around the kitchen table.

"Shut up hoe, a girls gotta eat" I said running around the kitchen with the bag of Doritos in my hand.

Meghan was being a little shit and not letting me eat in peace. I mean who cares if I took her bag of chips?  its good that's all I gotta say. I kept laughing and running around.

"When I get to you I'm gonna shove all the chips down your throat. Then when you shit it out I'm gonna force you to eat it, cause I know how much you love them Rosalina". Meghan said her hands resting on the diner table. A smirk was her face.

Uh oh, she called me Rosalina she's serious I thought. I was about to stop on the other side of the diner table.

"Haha, your funny Meghan, but at least I ate them you didn't even have one" I said a matching smirk on my face like hers.

Her smirk went away and she ran over at me I ran as fast as I could. And I did we chased each other  through the kitchen.

'BAM' was all I heard, I turned around and saw a big pot on the floor. "Really guys? oh I'm gonna kill both of you" Serenity said.

I didn't even notice her cooking in the kitchen. I guess Meghan knocked over the pan while chasing me. I start laughing because both Meghan and Serenity were covered in gravy from the pot.

They both gave me death stares. They started slowly walking towards me. "Its so funny huh Rosey?" Serenity asked, she was pissed I could tell she doesn't get mad at any of us as quick because she has a big heart.

Oh but now I think her heart is filled with venom. I put my hands up in surrender "come on guys be careful with your crusty and greasy ass hands" I said they kept walking towards me.

"That's it you're dead" Meghan said. Before I knew it they were chasing me in the living room. Lucy was sitting her fat ass on the couch amused of all of this. She had a bag of pop corn in one hand and a big smug look on her face. "Lucy help me! come on help a sister out" I said running and pleading.

She start laughing and stuffing her mouth with pop corn. "Sorry but this is way better then TV, why would I want it to stop?" She asked.

I gave her the dirtiest look she just laughed again. Before I knew it I was tackled on the floor. 'Mmph' was the only sound that came out of me after getting tackled to the hard floor.

Meghan was on top of me holding my hands down. "Do it now!" Meghan yelled at Serenity.

"Don't do this, I will slay your ass after" I said struggling under her hold. Serenity took all of the goop off of herself and Meghan's body. She rubbed it all over my face and body, some of it went in my mouth. "Oh I'm gonna fuck you up!" I yelled they start laughing with Lucy.

The girls were rolling on the carpet. The door opened as I took some of the goop off my face. "What the fuck?" Ariana asked walking in the living. Oh I didn't mention Ariana went on a date with Bryan.

She is so lucky he cares about her a lot she's a lucky girl I'm happy for her. She looked so nice she had a cute dark blue tight t - shirt on that was tucked in, in her flowery skirt that was mid thigh.

I loved her skirt it had all different shades of blue flowers on them. She had her long light brown hair curled. She had decent amount of makeup on. Anyways she didn't need makeup she was beautiful without it and her mixed blue and green eyes made you fall in love with her. But right now her eyes turned a shade of dark blue witch meant she was angry.